Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

From books to scripts- Article about Sushant (Page 3)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
jia , yup !!! .. lol... a few weeks ago .. i was just going thru some old threads in the JDJ forum .. and then stopped .. couldnt take it anymore Ouch LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
@lunza: Vaibhavi has always been rude to him.

I dont want to see them in any more reality shows.
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

jia , yup !!! .. lol... a few weeks ago .. i was just going thru some old threads in the JDJ forum .. and then stopped .. couldnt take it anymore Ouch LOL

Me too!!! I go there from time to time when I miss Sushant and Shampa... I like to read all the threads we made praising them... all the 'rate the performances' etc.Embarrassed

Those days during JDJ were so so volatile, but then when I look back at it, I feel it was also exciting in a way- the way we fought tooth and nail and debated and released our frustration via PM'sLOL... it was fun!!!Embarrassed

But yes, overall, that forum was HELL!!! Ouch

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
^^ the worst phase was the double whammy .. the two episodes ... one of sushant announcing he is quitting / ankita's second elimination ..and the next epi when that AV was aired ( which i still havent watched .. have no intention of watching it either ..)  thank god i was busy with some collg stuff that time .. so i didnt have the time to go thru any of the posts in that forum around that time ..

hey niki ... open a thread on june 5th .. for sushant's IMA performance .. Day Dreaming . dang .. cant wait for his promo ...
but .. geez ... dont think we will get a promo .. they are going to show only the movie stars and musicians ...
we will have his first glimpse only when the show airs...
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

^^ the worst phase was the double whammy .. the two episodes ... one of sushant announcing he is quitting / ankita's second elimination ..and the next epi when that AV was aired ( which i still havent watched .. have no intention of watching it either ..)  thank god i was busy with some collg stuff that time .. so i didnt have the time to go thru any of the posts in that forum around that time .. 

Oye tari ki that was the worst time on the forum.. those people DEMANDING apology.  Thankfully woh issue kisi tarah band karvaya tha.

Nowadays I peak into DKS forum at times, my God, that forum is same... Wacko I guess all reality show forums are similar only.

hey niki ... open a thread on june 5th .. for sushant's IMA performance .. Day Dreaming . dang .. cant wait for his promo ...
but .. geez ... dont think we will get a promo .. they are going to show only the movie stars and musicians ...
we will have his first glimpse only when the show airs...

I was thinking of opening a thread, but didn't know what to put in it... we have no spoilers, so promos, no pics...Ouch

Edited by nikitagmc - 23 May 2011 at 4:53am

lunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Why Sushant wanted to work in a bank after doing engineering ??Confused

I am very happy that he came in creative arts field ..He is a very good actor and can go far in this field ..

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Why Sushant wanted to work in a bank after doing engineering ??Confused

Its common Tanya Di, many people do engineering and then work in banks- for handling software work, or take up banking/marketing fulltime, or do MBA and then step into these financial corporations. Banks give very good money.  Big smile  My sister was also planning to join a financial corporation after finishing MBA , but she got good offer in telecom so she didn't do MBA only. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTanyaz

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
sushant doesnt have a degree rite ?  .. i think he left it in the sixth sem ...

how can anyone quit a four year course after completing three years ? if i was in his place , i wouldnt have had the guts to do that ... Ermm ...

Tanyaz

Go to top