Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

From books to scripts- Article about Sushant (Page 2)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by Ankifan

Thanks for sharing. True,  basic education is important.
Lol, looks like he has made qiet a lot of money in dance performances, well he hardly sleeps and he is so hardworking, he deserves every big amount paid to him.
And how i wish in JDJ he should have been paid more than the winner, they made such a profit by spoiling his image and using his personal relationship for trps. 

Not his, I think they spoilt Anki's image a little.Angry

But yes, they did use them both for TRP's. Ouch

ANKI,S IMAGE IS TOTALLY DAMAGED.
But at the time of JDJ  there were wrong articles bout him too saying he bet his GFROFL, and fought with some canteen boy( with the Adi-Manav) caption. I so hate reality shows.
i hope he is not in NB5, i heard rumuors that they could be their in it. Few sites have their names in it and few doesnt.

Haan woh toh hai.. those articles were pretty foolish... dunno how much impact they had on the people...

don't worry, they are not participating in any more reality shows- Sushant and Ankita both said it. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Haan woh toh hai.. those articles were pretty foolish... dunno how much impact they had on the people...

don't worry, they are not participating in any more reality shows- Sushant and Ankita both said it. Big smile

It has not made impact on their fans, but Anki's image has surely got afftected ny non fans, few hate her after JDJCry.  but she is a strong girl, she gives a damn bout all these.
Oh they r not participating, thats such a relief.
-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Thanks fr sharngSmile
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
i thought sushant left engineering mid way ? then where did he get the mechanical degree from ?

hmm .. i remember an article which came out in November where he said he doesnt have to worry about money for the next 7-8 years ...

now it has increased to 10 years lol.. LOL  ...

sushant's image didnt get tarnished due to JDJ ... from a "non fan" POV ( talking about a couple of my friends and relatives..those who dont watch PR) he came across as someone who works extremely hard , dedicated, charming ( without him knowing that lol.. ) , and totally in love with his GF ..  
but anki's took a severe beating ... a culmination of the way the hosts prodded her with some questions , her own blunt and frank talking , and if i may add , a bit of naivety from her side too ...
I dont think she even realized what "role" the channel assigned for her to play and what image they tried to build of her before it was too late ... 
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
sometimes i feel it would have been better if she had been archana deshmukh instead of ankita lokhande on JDJ ...
dont get me wrong .. i love her the way she is .. but i was quite upset with all that happened ...
She would probably had a better chance to come in top three in JDJ .. if she played the role of a  meek , coy , soft spoken , like a "good homely girl " .. i.e the character she portrays in PR ...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

sushant's image didnt get tarnished due to JDJ ... from a "non fan" POV ( talking about a couple of my friends and relatives..those who dont watch PR) he came across as someone who works extremely hard , dedicated, charming ( without him knowing that lol.. ) , and totally in love with his GF ..  
but anki's took a severe beating ... a culmination of the way the hosts prodded her with some questions , her own blunt and frank talking , and if i may add , a bit of naivety from her side too ...
I dont think she even realized what "role" the channel assigned for her to play and what image they tried to build of her before it was too late ... 

But werent their few articles that were wrong on sushant too?? and people who were supporting other celebs had made nasty comments on him regarding that Adi-manav and republic day celebration article.

Anki doesnt know to pretend. She dint even realise wat image they willmake her get wen she said I M BOSSY. Probably wen she realised, she dint knew wat to do. In the finals episode, wen they were making fun of her her reactions were so confused. she dint knew how to react.
feel bad for herCry 

Edited by Ankifan - 23 May 2011 at 3:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
When you guys talk about JDJ I realize how peaceful is life right now *Sips cold drink with a straw* LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunzaSunoNa...

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
@ankifan .. ya there were negative articles about both sushant and ankita .. but here i was just referring to the show , what we saw on TV ..

whatever , i am not too keen on them taking up nach baliye if they are offered ... bcuz i dont think Sushant is ever going to win a dance based show ... (on a side note , i want him to point blank reject any show with Vaibhavi Merchant as a judge..)

Edited by lunza - 23 May 2011 at 4:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiSunoNa...

Go to top