Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
sometimes i feel it would have been better if she had been archana deshmukh instead of ankita lokhande on JDJ ...
dont get me wrong .. i love her the way she is .. but i was quite upset with all that happened ...
She would probably had a better chance to come in top three in JDJ .. if she played the role of a  meek , coy , soft spoken , like a "good homely girl " .. i.e the character she portrays in PR ...

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lunza

sushant's image didnt get tarnished due to JDJ ... from a "non fan" POV ( talking about a couple of my friends and relatives..those who dont watch PR) he came across as someone who works extremely hard , dedicated, charming ( without him knowing that lol.. ) , and totally in love with his GF ..  
but anki's took a severe beating ... a culmination of the way the hosts prodded her with some questions , her own blunt and frank talking , and if i may add , a bit of naivety from her side too ...
I dont think she even realized what "role" the channel assigned for her to play and what image they tried to build of her before it was too late ... 

But werent their few articles that were wrong on sushant too?? and people who were supporting other celebs had made nasty comments on him regarding that Adi-manav and republic day celebration article.

Anki doesnt know to pretend. She dint even realise wat image they willmake her get wen she said I M BOSSY. Probably wen she realised, she dint knew wat to do. In the finals episode, wen they were making fun of her her reactions were so confused. she dint knew how to react.
feel bad for her😭 
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When you guys talk about JDJ I realize how peaceful is life right now *Sips cold drink with a straw* πŸ˜†
lunza thumbnail
@ankifan .. ya there were negative articles about both sushant and ankita .. but here i was just referring to the show , what we saw on TV ..

whatever , i am not too keen on them taking up nach baliye if they are offered ... bcuz i dont think Sushant is ever going to win a dance based show ... (on a side note , i want him to point blank reject any show with Vaibhavi Merchant as a judge..)
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
jia , yup !!! .. lol... a few weeks ago .. i was just going thru some old threads in the JDJ forum .. and then stopped .. couldnt take it anymore  πŸ˜†
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@lunza: Vaibhavi has always been rude to him.

I dont want to see them in any more reality shows.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

jia , yup !!! .. lol... a few weeks ago .. i was just going thru some old threads in the JDJ forum .. and then stopped .. couldnt take it anymore  πŸ˜†

Me too!!! I go there from time to time when I miss Sushant and Shampa... I like to read all the threads we made praising them... all the 'rate the performances' etc.😳

Those days during JDJ were so so volatile, but then when I look back at it, I feel it was also exciting in a way- the way we fought tooth and nail and debated and released our frustration via PM'sπŸ˜†... it was fun!!!😳

But yes, overall, that forum was HELL!!! 
lunza thumbnail
^^ the worst phase was the double whammy .. the two episodes ... one of sushant announcing he is quitting / ankita's second elimination ..and the next epi when that AV was aired ( which i still havent watched .. have no intention of watching it either ..)  thank god i was busy with some collg stuff that time .. so i didnt have the time to go thru any of the posts in that forum around that time ..

hey niki ... open a thread on june 5th .. for sushant's IMA performance .. 😍 . dang .. cant wait for his promo ...
but .. geez ... dont think we will get a promo .. they are going to show only the movie stars and musicians ...
we will have his first glimpse only when the show airs...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^^ the worst phase was the double whammy .. the two episodes ... one of sushant announcing he is quitting / ankita's second elimination ..and the next epi when that AV was aired ( which i still havent watched .. have no intention of watching it either ..)  thank god i was busy with some collg stuff that time .. so i didnt have the time to go thru any of the posts in that forum around that time .. 

Oye tari ki that was the worst time on the forum.. those people DEMANDING apology.  Thankfully woh issue kisi tarah band karvaya tha.

Nowadays I peak into DKS forum at times, my God, that forum is same...  I guess all reality show forums are similar only.

hey niki ... open a thread on june 5th .. for sushant's IMA performance .. 😍 . dang .. cant wait for his promo ...
but .. geez ... dont think we will get a promo .. they are going to show only the movie stars and musicians ...
we will have his first glimpse only when the show airs...

I was thinking of opening a thread, but didn't know what to put in it... we have no spoilers, so promos, no pics...

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why Sushant wanted to work in a bank after doing engineering ??πŸ˜•

I am very happy that he came in creative arts field ..He is a very good actor and can go far in this field ..