iqbal shud tell us directly

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i think when zee tv is not responding to ou posts related to sangini & telling us anything frankly about the exact date related to the end of sangini๐Ÿ˜ญ then atleast iqbal should himself  inform us about the exact date๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผwhen he twitted us not to miss sangini on 2nd june it would have been nice if instead of mentioning 2nd june particularly he would have staight away requested fans to not to leave any single episode of sangini till 2nd june๐Ÿ˜ƒhe should have mentioned clearly that its ending on 2nd june ๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrita0901 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mona i don't think he is allowed to comment on it otherwise he would have told us. He usually shares all news with his fans :)
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actors are not allowed to reveal anything before the channel. But however he has hinted  I miss sangini and this wonderful forum
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just chill man give him a break..according to his tweets he has been working night shifts for the past 3 nights...im sure if there is anything to update he will...he always keeps us in the loop...
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey he didnt said sangini is going 2 end on june 2 indirectly..& actors r not supposed 2 tell d ending date..man, he asked us watch d episode on june 2 which will be an interesting 1๐Ÿ˜Ž...