Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

DRIFT AND SHIFT TO A LOOMING RIFT (Page 3)

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Meera awesome post as usual. liked it. good work.ClapClap Binny i agree with eveyrthing u said. it is high time that thakkurs crime to come out and krishna know abt it. Cv's r hiding it for a long time . i hate this. thakkurs r good at acting but it doesn;t mean the crime they commit doesn;t go off like that. they have to be punished. i wonder whether cv's think abt that. they always walk away from that. it is not fair and both the leads and couple have to become more understanding to do and trust each other. there is middle in between everything. i see the cv's and our characters don;t have tht. they r the extremes. they have to bring that middle. hope this drift makes that middle in them.
Looking at how drastically K has been changing recently.. and his sudden erosion of love for his mother I would not be surprised if he was the one to throw her out.. although I would be disturbed and it would be difficult to salvage his image once again in my eyes.. but Amma is ready for some serious drama at this havan.. and her son is ready to fall in to another one of her traps..

I am tired of the CV's never bringing any of the Tachurs secrets to light.. it's time someone found out about their attempts to murder on prats.. regardless of who it may be as long as it eventually leads to K's ears.. although if kesamma is the one to find out It would be interesting to see SS pay the price of bringing that women in to his house !!

I don't mind this rift.. as long as it teaches Kriya the importance of trusting your partner.. and making an effort to see things from their perspective.. the necessity of communication in a relationship.. and I will not lie I am also looking forward to their meetings where they long to meet/talk but are unable to... and hopefully we will get out old K back !!

P will end up going back to her house.. hopefully she spends most of her time writing her articles... and Arushi keeps her distance I don't mind her comforting her but advising is unacceptable !!

As for the upcoming track.. Amma will win but it will be short lived.. after all the truth will be revealed and at that point she will loose her son forever !!
  Binny totally agree with all u said in the bold and underlined one. it is high time thakkurs secrets to come out in the light. like u said i want somebody to say all abt the murder attempts on prats to krishna i want krishna to know first. hope the cv's do some justice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Meera awesome post as usual. liked it. good work.ClapClap Binny i agree with eveyrthing u said. it is high time that thakkurs crime to come out and krishna know abt it. Cv's r hiding it for a long time . i hate this. thakkurs r good at acting but it doesn;t mean the crime they commit doesn;t go off like that. they have to be punished. i wonder whether cv's think abt that. they always walk away from that. it is not fair and both the leads and couple have to become more understanding to do and trust each other. there is middle in between everything. i see the cv's and our characters don;t have tht. they r the extremes. they have to bring that middle. hope this drift makes that middle in them.
Looking at how drastically K has been changing recently.. and his sudden erosion of love for his mother I would not be surprised if he was the one to throw her out.. although I would be disturbed and it would be difficult to salvage his image once again in my eyes.. but Amma is ready for some serious drama at this havan.. and her son is ready to fall in to another one of her traps..

I am tired of the CV's never bringing any of the Tachurs secrets to light.. it's time someone found out about their attempts to murder on prats.. regardless of who it may be as long as it eventually leads to K's ears.. although if kesamma is the one to find out It would be interesting to see SS pay the price of bringing that women in to his house !!

I don't mind this rift.. as long as it teaches Kriya the importance of trusting your partner.. and making an effort to see things from their perspective.. the necessity of communication in a relationship.. and I will not lie I am also looking forward to their meetings where they long to meet/talk but are unable to... and hopefully we will get out old K back !!

P will end up going back to her house.. hopefully she spends most of her time writing her articles... and Arushi keeps her distance I don't mind her comforting her but advising is unacceptable !!

As for the upcoming track.. Amma will win but it will be short lived.. after all the truth will be revealed and at that point she will loose her son forever !!
  Binny totally agree with all u said in the bold and underlined one. it is high time thakkurs secrets to come out in the light. like u said i want somebody to say all abt the murder attempts on prats to krishna i want krishna to know first. hope the cv's do some justice.

Thank you laks!Big smile

This time around the track is only going to bypass the doghouse and send Takurain to the pound when the crap hits the fans.  SDS has decided to go solo on this one so SS will keep his hands clean when it's time for Krishna to reconcile with Prats and walk out or shut out his Matari ka mamta and say no thank you!.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishti

Go to top