Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|| Lost And Found ||AR|Part13(Complete)-Page91|((16May2014) (Page 46)

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
WOHOO she said ILY
Idhar rukna zaroori thaErmm
Armaan u better melt warnaaAngry

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
hey dear
amazing partClapStarClap
love dit so much
they r in dehradun...
i hope now everything will fine soon btw AR
rhanks for pm
plz continue soon
qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
lovely part
cont soon
chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I'M BACK WEEE ROFLROFLROFL And i miss the days when i used to RES first CryCryCry but now i'm back i'll definately be first again WinkWink and i LOVED this chapter HeartHeartHeart And i like that rahul is supporting riddhima but at the same time i'm annoyed at him Stern Smile because i hate it when anyone shouts at my ammy Cry and it wasn't even ammy's fault! if someone called me an orphan and stuff i would be so angry Angry and i'd never EVER talk to them Angry Why is everyone so mean to my armaan? CryCryCry i can never forgive riddhima for doing that to him! she crushed all his dreams and hopes and broke his heart Broken HeartBroken Heart AND OMKAJEN...ARMAAN CALLED RIDDHIMA BY HER FIRST NAME? ShockedShockedROFLROFL I'M SO HAPPY SHAPPY ROFLROFL and i'm happy that because of rahul armaan is being nicer to riddhima and it seems like he's starting to forgive her Big smileBig smileBig smile And its so sweet that armaan was happy when she smiled <333 He still loves her ROFL And armaan...you are so buddhu man TongueTongueTongue why don't you understand your heart? its so easy to understand. Its saying that YOU LOVE RIDDHIMA. so listen to your heart and forgive her and then get married to her ROFLROFLROFL JALDI ROFL

And i was so happy to see riddhima happy! ROFL because she's been so sad and its so nice to see her happy and its ever better that ARMAAN is the one making her happy ROFL They really are meant to be with each other because they make each other happy and they are miserable without each other Big smileBig smileBig smile and i like that riddhima is not gonna give up...i hope she gets him back soon LOLLOL AND WHAAAT? MUSKI????? ConfusedConfusedConfused did muski force riddhima to say that? Confused i'm so confused! why did riddhima say that to armaan? i'm sure she had a reason Confused AND EEKSSS ammy said goodnight to her? ShockedShockedShocked what is happening to him? He IS SO NICE! ShockedShockedROFLROFL And OMKAJEN...SHE FELL ON HIM???  you are making me so happy ApproveApproveApprove I loved how they both got so lost in the moment and that armaan forgot all his anger at her and just looked into her eyes <3333 they are so sweet. but then i got annoyed at ammy when he said take care of yourseld and left AngryAngryAngry AND DUHHH armaan...her actions are speaking louder than her words! LISTEN TO YOUR HEART NOT YOUR MIND YOU ULLU KA PATHA ROFLROFLROFL

Awww...poor riddhima...i hate it when she cries CryCryCryCry and the way she was so worried about him really touched my heart! it reminded me of the riddhima in season 2 of dmg who went crazy looking for her armaan because she loved him so much HeartHeartHeart AND i wish she heard him say i love you OuchOuchOuch BUT I AM SO HAPPY. HE LOVES HER. ARMAAN LOVES RIDDHIMA. HE STILL LOVES HER. BALLE BALLE DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing This is definately my favourite chapter of lost and found. IT WAS AMAZING! AND OMKAJEN...SHE LOVES HIM. SHE LOVES HIM. AND SHE ADMITTED IT TO HIM. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER. RIDDHIMA TOLD AMMY SHE LOVES HIM ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked I'M SO SHOCKED BUT HAPPY LOLLOLLOLDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER. UPDATE JALDI JALDI JALDI.
gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

wow...

it was such a shocker...

waise i overimagined... ridz was cold... and u know could have needed body heat... lolz... ;) anyway... but ridz confessed...

waiting for armaan to react...

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
OKKK SO I FINALLY READ THIS FF...YIPPEEE...LOL

i started 1 hour back and now i have completed all parts...madam maitree and trisha you guys rock in this fic seriously...i love it,...the anger,passion,friendship all is lovely...i love the AR here...ok so arman has been gayab for three years for one mistake riddhima did...for one mistake riddhima did he went away from her...dude i wanna know what led to this mistake..but lets continue jahan tak tumne update kiya hai..so riddhima is in love with armaan since college days...but she said something very cheap and inhuman to him that he just went away and left her with a lost heartEmbarrassed...but she still tries to contact him,get his news somehow,wants one chance but all she gets is NOTHING..but one day tada rahul company and armaan's comany join hands and he is back...wooo and the feeling here what armaan displayed were awesome...the hurt,anger,love towards her was amazing...he calls saving HIS LOVE "HUMANITY"...ROFLLL...dude you amuse me...so ok later wen they meet he just brushes her off,be rude and arrogant...but stil riddhima is on her goal GET ARMAAN MALLIK BACK...LOL...and then rahul,muskaan and every1 tries to knock sense in him...and for one time he listens and actually becomes human while talking...and then the tour to hotelll...aww i love it...the way riddhima runs off in freaking cold winter,in snow to find him truly speaks more than words...and armaan the daft head atleast now listen to her man...stupid...and then she gets behosh ,unconcious..lol total filmy style and tada the hero comes running to save her...i loved this armaan man..his love for riddhima was soo much visible here...the way he was vulnerable yet he kept calling her in hope if not rude malik she listens the awaaz of her fav armaan mallik and says i lov u...and yup she wakes up...and then she confronts him,confesses to him...WOWWW...LOVELY...M SOOO WAITING FOR NEXT PART...UPDATEE SOOON WARNAA ILL BEAT U...ROFLLL
janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Awesome dhamaka part  . loved it .

thanks for pm
love
ritu

Edited by janu1610 - 03 September 2011 at 12:18am
KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction