continue soon
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Reserved for the longest comment ever. 
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
IMMM GONNAA HAVE TO SAAYY THISS. II JUSSSTT FREAAAKINN LOVVEDDD THIS PART TOO BITTSSS. EVEN THOUUGGHH THE LAST PART WASS HEART WRENCHINNN, II LOVVVED IT SOO MUCCCH.. ALL THEE EMOTIONN WAS PORTRAYEEDDD. II COULLDD FEEL BOTH SIDESS FEELINGSS' HOW THEYY WERE FEELINNN. WHENN II STARTEDD READINN IT II WASS SOO HOOKED INTO IT. WAS JUST READIN READIN READINN. THISS ISS WHAATT II WOULDD CALL AA PERFECT WRITINNGG ;)  JUSST LOVVEEDD IT. THEE ENDINNG OF THE PART WASS SAADD BUT HAD AA SWEEET MEASSAGEE. JUSSST LOVED IT <3 DO UPDATE SOOON ALSSOO WHY DID MUSKII SAY ITS HER FAULT CURIOUUSSS.'#
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you guys made me cry.
Don't u dare to kill her .
Life is always a bitch bu atleast give her a chance .
If this 'd happen i m sure he won't survive either.

thanks for pm.
love n luck.
ritu
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey di! :) Well the update was really very nice i really loved the way you two wrote the update :) It was awesome and i feel really bad for Ridhima :( I mean he can't be angry from her this long! :( And what did Muski do? It was her fault...:O :O I am waiting for the update eagerly di and OMG OMG OMG :O :O :O Ridhima's accident! I so hope she is fine :( :( Please continue very soon di, will be waiting for your pm :) Thanx for the pm...:)
divi1oct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shocking part..😲
Thanx 4 d PM..
Update super soon..
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
fbulas bt last part omg...
Cant wait to read more plz updt soon...
N plz do pm me wen ever u updt...
So add me to ur pm list..
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

A Preview Or May be a Installment for the next part by Sunday pakka! The ride's getting thrilling now guys,just enjoy it and keep loving it :D

Well the comments are totally overwhelming,lekin its so less..So we need you guys to move the thread..Phir Update milega. Soch lio. :P

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Preview

"How is she,Doctor?"
"She isn't really good,Mr.Mallik.",the doctor spoke with a still yet troubled voice,"We've saved her life,but its unsure when she'll regain conciousness. If she doesn't try..maybe,just maybe..All our efforts will go into vain too."
"What do you mean?",Rahul said,his voice shaking. The doctor sighed softly.
"Its hit her in the ribs,and she's slipped into coma. Its difficult,but its not really impossible. If Riddhima keeps trying,she will be fine soon. But if she continues to do like she's doing now...as if she's given up,she..might not..be able to make it.."

"NO!",Rahul almost screamed and his eyes flared,"She Can't DIE. She Won't die. YOU HAVE TO SAVE HER.PLEASE."
Armaan said nothing and his pleas faded in the background. He could see her,lying in the bed,lifeless,her head bandaged,her hands covered with wires. He wanted to cry. His heart pained,and all he wanted was to touch her,one time,and bring her back. As soon as he tried to push the door to get inside,Rahul's voice stopped him.

"Where the hell are you going?",his voice hard,cold and angry.
"Rahul,Please.",he said in his softest voice,trying not to break down,without looking at him,"I want to see her once."
"Don't you DARE,go in there,Mr.Mallik. You don't deserve to be near her!",anger flared through his voice.
"Rahul let him go once na please..",Nikki's voice pleaded.

"No Nikki!",he protested at once. Armaan turned. He was guilty and he knew it,but Rahul was acting illogical,"he won't go in. I won't even let him NEAR her."
"Rahul he doesn't know..",she told him softly.
"How will he know,Nikki? Did he ever CARE to look back? Ever Cared to give her a chance? Did he know how on every birthday she used to go the mall and sit in the Cafe Coffee Day for hours,waiting for him to come back? Did he know how she got high fever just wetting herself in the rain? Does he know she tried to SUICIDE because of him!"

Okay I promised a preview and here's the one. I know it doesn't reveal anything,and its crap,but its all I could manage in a hurry. Sorry :( The next part's gonna be the most important one in LAF,revealing all its secrets. And ofcourse,taking AR closer <3 So Please wait up for it.

Complications,Revealations,realizations,and lost love..All coming,in Part 10 ;)
Love.
Maitree :)
-Euphoria- thumbnail
My god this is so sad :(
Poor Riddhima🥺
I hope shes well soonnn :)
And then everything sorts out :)
And oh so waiting for part 10😳