Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
reserveddd

*edited*

OMKAJEN πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² I can't believe she would do that πŸ˜² and just to prove that she loves him? she is crazy! I would never ever ever do that! But this just shows that she loves him so much that she is willing to do anything for him...even give up her life for him! It is really touching to see how devoted she is to him...it seems like she would do anything to make him understand that her love for him is greater than anything in this world. This was so shocking..but at the same time it made me really emotional to see that a person can love another person so much! i know this isn't real, but the way you guys have described it is so vivid and detailed that i can imagine it. and i can't believe that armaan would ask her to prove her love for him! that was really horrible. but i guess i can also understand what he feels because riddhima was so harsh to him! when are we gonna find out about why she did that? This preview was so shocking that i couldn't even use many emos in my comment and it was so touching and heartbreaking that any emos can't describe how i feel! Anyway, please update soon CG or CSG. I am actually desperate to find out whats happening...and especially because you left the last part on such a cliffhanger!
Edited by kajen_hamesha - 12 years ago
Maitree_FF_PM thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone! This is My PM Account. Please Add this account on your buddy lists for PMs! Thanks Everyone :) Love You all
-Maitree
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The preview gave me a heart attack for sure...!!!
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMFG!!!!! WHAT WAS THAT?! IM SHOCKED!

Thats two shocking previews yaar!

Im scared now...
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

OMFG!!!!! WHAT WAS THAT?! IM SHOCKED!

Thats two shocking previews yaar!

Im scared now...

Me too... πŸ˜­
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg what's this guys???? what did Armaan ask her to do...omg!!!!!! this can't happen!!! please update soon...can't wait to find out more..hope everything gets fine as in she will be fine...

Cont soon!!!
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HOLY SH**. WHAAT THEE HELL ISS COCKINNG INN YOUUR BIG BRAINSS MAITREE & TRISHUU?? PREVIEWWW WASSS AA HELL OF AA JHATKA! YOUU GUYSS MAD! RIDDHIMA GOT RAN OVAA BY AA CAR. WHYY DID ARMAAN ASKDD THAAT QUESTIONN?? BUT II HAVE TO SAAYY THEE LAST FEW LINESS. WASSS AMAZINNG <3 REAADD THAATT PART ALOT OF TIMESS. UPDATE SOONN. PLEASSSHH. DIEINN FOR AN UPDATE ON THIS FF
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hehe loved the preview... (i always love wen ridz is in danger :p (u c personal dushmani.. ) )

PS- but pls dun make this ff have  atragic ending.. mai katti kar dungi phir...
jiyaa_m thumbnail
update soon

cant wait long
kajenarshianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG THAT WAS SOOO SHOCKING! what are you guys doing? i cant believe she is killing herself so she can prove to him that she loves him. i just hope armaan can save her. omg i really dont want her to die. why is armaan doing this? you can totally tell that he loves her but still...
ahhh. please update soon :)