Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Woah!
What a preview!
Awww...poor Armaan.. :(
And u swear i HATE her!
How could she?
She deserves this kind of a treatment...
Maitree/Trisha when r u guys updating?
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG why did riddhima say that?!!!
now you have to update quickly..the suspence is killnig me!

your right! i feel like killing riddhima for hurting armaan..but i dont hate her that much...like he said there must be a reason! i soo wanna know what it is!
continue soon x
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Update! and Omg! Ridzi!!!!!!!!!
roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...did Ridzy said it all????????????? how can she??????? Anyone's reaction could be like this...infact may be more that this...I don't know her side of story but if anyone was put inthis position Armaan is, where he got insulted by the best friend or rather love of his life, there is bound to be reaxtion like this...sorry for being such blabber mouth but can't really hjelp it...pls continue soon ...egerly wanting to know what happen next...u got me really hooked buddy...
kajenarshianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG why did Ridzy say that?
that is sooo mean.
i can't believe she actually said that to ARMAAN!
AAAHHH!!!!!!!
i don't really hate her yet because I don't know why she said what she said but I really want to read the next part and find out what is happening between them.
Please update soon.
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Have you two sworn to keep giving us shocks after shocks?  And you two DARE to give us a preview when you know we're gonna run after you to give us an update the next second?! 😡  Anyways.  The preview's making me hate, no, despise Riddhima for saying all that to Armaan.  Why on Earth did she say that to him!  Ugh!  Anyways.  Update super soon jaanis...

-Medzi-
-Euphoria- thumbnail
Yeah what in the name of god was that😲
Why is ur Riddhima behaving like DMG wali Riddhima🤔
Update karo jaldi I need answersss😡
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

SURPRISE SURPRISEEE! Whats the surprise? Well,Its ME :P :P :P I know you guys are pretty shocked to see Me here,and are thinking,"Maitree?!?!?!?" but but,I'm here to do my job...to post a little Preview.Its my turn to update and I can't due to the fact that I have exams...So,Trisha will update the next part and after that part which I will post,there will be a dhamaka so you guys Gotta Wait ;) I know we Keep dropping BOMBSHELLS,but tee-hee,kya kare...We kinda..Enjoy being Devilish! :P Thank You ALL of you who have nominated LAF for the Awards.We ourselves are Shocked 😲 Its a big achievement for us,we believe..Thanky people,love You All 🤗

OMG I have to stop blabbering :| Okay so,Here's a preview answering your questions to Armaan's feelings regarding Riddhima. Did he feel anything at all with her...Or was just a close friend? Well,read on! ;) And,you all will HATE Riddhima after this preview,WE KNOW,lekin when the real mystery Reveals,you all will hate one person and love AR,guarenteed :D So,Read on and Comment! No PMs for this Preview,Sowweeyy!

PREVIEW

Words. Words change so much. Although words aren't something that you can hold and keep it with you, or crumble it harshly in your hands, nor are they any weapon that harms you physically. Actions Speak more than words, he'd heard. But in his life, it couldn't be any more ironic. Her actions had told him nothing, it only made him and his feelings get inclined towards her, it made him fall helplessly and crazily in love with her. But then, her words said it all. "You were Never worth me, and will not be ever. Maybe it was my Pity that I let you near me. I hadn't expected you to forget your Standard."

The words still hit him like a poisoned nail that had injection venom into his broken heart, that venom, which regretted the presence of HER in his life. And yet his heart keeps fighting back, that she could not do such a thing without any solid reason. But she had, right? What more proof was required that his life, his hopes, his dreams'had all come down crashing in that single moment? Standard. He fisted the paper in his hands and watched it crumble down, as if watching his heart breaking into pieces.

That was it ;) Poor Riddhima is getting so many jootis,I can see them coming :P Okay So Comment !! Part will come soon !! Love you all and Thanks Once again for reading LAF ❤️
Love,
Maitree and Trisha <3

Here i go... Firstly Sorry for a late comment because i was one of them who pestered you with mypersistent requests !!!

Words. Words change so much. Although words aren't something that you can hold and keep it with you, or crumble it harshly in your hands, nor are they any weapon that harms you physically. Actions Speak more than words, he'd heard.

It's truethat Actions speak more than words...
as What we do is more significant than what we say.

Her actions had told him nothing, it only made him and his feelings get inclined towards her, it made him fall helplessly and crazily in love with her. But then, her words said it all. "You were Never worth me, and will not be ever. Maybe it was my Pity that I let you near me. I hadn't expected you to forget your Standard."

Well i strongly feel that it's not Riddhima's words. Don't know why but till now i have seen her a girl which was Calm but well what i feel is i shouldn't comment upon it till the time i don't read an update which could clear up my Doubts. I hope in the coming update i'll get to read it.

The words still hit him like a poisoned nail that had injection venom into his broken heart, that venom, which regretted the presence of HER in his life. And yet his heart keeps fighting back, that she could not do such a thing without any solid reason. But she had, right? What more proof was required that his life, his hopes, his dreams'had all come down crashing in that single moment? Standard. He fisted the paper in his hands and watched it crumble down, as if watching his heart breaking into pieces.

And if ridhima have actually let out these words than i want her 2 suffer a lil to understand...how it feels when you say such words!!! But another confusion comes in a way in your preview itself Actions speak louder than words...which makes me believe that she didn't said or mean this words for him coz she was in love with Armaan... There's a chance that it was some game or a person who wanted to see AR separated n forced ridhima to say so...I am Actually a Confused Soul.

DigitalFortress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haww😲😲😲😲 OMG riddhima is so rude n mean🥺armaan felt soo bad na
Update karooo Jaldi jaldi!!i really wanna know wat happend!!
I want update asappp😈
warna acha nahee hoga
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

LALALALALALLALLALA UPDATE TRISH UPDATE!

I wanna read myself!

Uff bhai.kya din aagaye..I'm spamming my own FF For Updates LMAFAO :D