Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
THANK YOUUU!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I can't wait to continue reading!!!!! This Installment was AMAZING!!! I adore it..Awhhh..Ridzy's dad passed away..like Armaan's in MTB!! =( =( I feel so bad for them..!! i mean i'm tonnes close to my dad and even imagining something like that kills me.!! So i'll cut that image out..!!

So..Armaan is coming back.!! yeayy..!! And I lovee how he was there for her..so the question coming abck is..WHAT did Riddhima doo??? Or did Armaan have some sort of a misunderstanding that he "hates"..note the inverted commas..RIddhima so much..?? SO much that he doesn't want to hear her out even??

I loovvee how you show their understanding!! i mena between AR...the line.. "I am Here.." Just had me going awhhh..and it's the best line so far in the ff..as it has sooo many emotions linked to it..!! It won the "best line so far in the part" title hands downn..!!

Rahul no doubt is a sweetheart..!! one of the sweetest friends you could have..!! I adoreee him..!! and now I'd love to see what Armaan does once he gets to know that Ridzy's in the same company..

CONT!!! NOWWW!!! =D =P (hehehe..I know..getting too demanding aint I??)

Love,
Sanaa
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice...
complete it soon
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part Completed On Page 27!
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res! My my, you're on a ROLL maitree πŸ˜†

*EDITED*

Fabulous is the word. Seriously! I adored the part! But it was so sad :|

I loved the flashback :) It was uber-cute! Naww Riddhima's dad died? :( I can't even imagine something  like that! :O I loved the way he was there for her :)

And yay! Armaan is coming backkk πŸ˜³

Coming to the second installment, it was amazing too! Haww she called him Orphan? Isliye he's so upset? :( He has a right to be! :|  But he saved her from the car <3 I'm sure he loves her <3 And I'm waiting for them to work together and then fall in loooveee all over again πŸ˜³

Sad update tha :| But well written :)

Continue soon!

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - I was wrong about the DOUBLE update part [see my comment on your OS] it's a TRIPLE update! Woot! Woot! πŸ₯³
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thats really amazing.  i like to know what will happen when those two will meet in progffesional front...continue soon...
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part
continue soon
shonadesire thumbnail
hey dear
awesome part dearπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
loved it so much
plzzz continue soon
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
HAWWW!!!!

I ADOREDDD THE PART!!! =D and thank you agaiin..!! =D =D

Why the Haww??? He's sooo evil..!!! Armaan is sooo evil..!! What did Riddhima doo??? I mean..how big a mistake was it that he's being so horribly..NASTY..to her?? I mean..!!! Can't he see how much she loves him?? 

I could see the sparks fly..(firgurativley of course)..when their eyes met..and he saved her..!! What did she do that's hurt him SO MUCH?? Please guys don't make us wait this long..!! this is TORTUREE!!!

And awwhh...Rahul is such a sweetheart..!!
"Smile okay. You look good when you smile." Awhhh..And Armaan used to tell her that?? now he simply despises her?? Whyy??? What has she done?? 

That memory also made me smile..it was soo cute..!! and she relaized she loved Armaan..!! Now knowing Armaan, (or so I think) he doesn't over react..so she must have done something AWFUL!! but then by the way she really loves him..why do I find it hard to believe that??

Maybe theres some misunderstanding?? Hopefully..coz i really don't want to blame anyone here and as much as I love Armaan..I don't think Riddhima can do anything that's THAT wrong..so here's your chance to prove me wrong..!! hehehehe..

Cont soon guys..!!!  This is one Amazing piece of writing that reflects every emotion on the page into the readers heart..!! AWESOME!!

Love,
Sanaa  
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

poor AR i wonder what riddhima did to armaan?

im glad that armaan was with riddhima wen she was going thru that hard time...
woww armaan realli hates riddhima huh? i cant wait to see his reaction wen she works for him
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res

thanks for the pm...will read and comment...
Edited by spvd - 12 years ago