Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nice part .loved it.

thanks for pm.
love
ritu
Crazyy_Fan thumbnail
Great update =D I am totally hooked on ;)
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great part and thanks for the pm
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Guys.This is Trisha here..Yes this is my first post in this FF.And I would like to thank all of you for liking this FF so much and posting nice nice comments.It matters alot to us so keep commenting :)

Part 2 : Memories

Rain..It was such a important aspect of my life.When I was a kid I used go out in the rain and dance feeling the water droplets on my smooth skin.When I grew older I adored it as a beautiful creation of nature..It enhanced my senses,and gave me a sudden tingling feeling that I was free..But at the same time,it brought back pain..The pain which is a part of me now..

I heard my phone ring,interrupting my thoughts.I looked around and assumed Rahul left as I found myself alone again.Who would call me?I'd lost connections with everyone.With no emotions in my heart I picked my phone but looking at the caller ID my heart started to beat slightly..Wasting no more time I pressed the green button and spoke

"Nikki!Kuch pata chala ?"
 I heard Nikki sigh.."God Ridzy..Apni manners bhul gayi hai kya pehle 'Hi' 'How are.."
"Nikki please both of us know I don't have time for all this" I interuppted her..
"Fine..Toh mai rakti hu muje laga you would like to hear about Armaan" Nikki teased me..
"Armaan!Nikki is he with you ? How is he ? Where was he ? Where did he go and does he remember me ?"
"Bas bas Riddhima..Atleast breathe!" I let out a sigh..Nikki sensed my irritation..and I heard her speak "Riddhima"..here tone was serious."Armaan isn't with me..but he mailed me.He said wherever he was he was fine but.." she stopped
 "but what Nikki ?" I couldn't bear the 'but'.This word always brought wrong things
 "he doesn't want to see you Riddhima" she said sadly..

My heart sank..I didn't want to talk to any one now.I could hear Nikki telling to be strong but I could care less.I wanted to cry but tears wouldn't come.. I wanted to shout but my throat felt dry,I felt weak once more..So defeated. No one in the whole world could do anything..I cut the call.."he doesn't want to see you"..these words rang in mind again and again."He hates me so much" I talked to myself..

Tears made their way from my eyes.."WHY?Why does this happen to me.I just want one chance just one chance to explain..Am I so bad that I can't get that ?" looking up in the sky questioning the almighty.I wanted to run away..mostly die..I didn't even know whom I was living for..At very moment I heard my mum calling out for me..That brought me back to reality.I was the only one my mom and masi depeneded on.I couldn't snatch away their lives just because of my miseries.I have already snatched one life..not any more..

After wiping my tears and checking if I was looking presentable I went down.My mom was chatting away with masi..They looked so happy,so normal..And here on the other side,my world was shattering down in pieces without him.I wish,I wish he'd come back..Only if he knew how much I need him,want him..

"Arey Riddhima agayi tu..Chal jaldi tayar hoja" My mom said with a chirpy voice.
"Mom.."
My masi glared at me and spoke "Both of us are not going to accept a 'no' you're coming with us and that's final..warna no chocolates for you."
 I couldn't help but smile at this.."Masi I am not a kid that I'll be flattered by chocolates"..
My masi hugged me and said "You are still a small little baby for me Riddhima..now please come with us pleaseee".
"Fine..but atleast tell me where we are going ? " Riddhima said going back to my room to get dressed.
"Phoenix Mall" came the instant reply..I rushed to my room and closed the door behind me and got lost in the memory of meeting him for the first time

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

"Mummaaa..Massi!!!Let's get into Big Baazar..It's raining we can't get wet.." I said only to find a few passer bys giving strange looks to me..I looked around and saw every one except mom and massi.."Shit!I'm getting wet." mumbling that I ran to Big Bazaar..only to bump in to some one..I looked up and saw an irritated face with amazing blue eyes..
"Dikhta nahi hai kya ? Aankh hai ya button ? " he said..
Normally I would be retorting at this insult but some how I was so lost in those blue eyes I just couldn't reply.He snapped his fingers infront of me..
"Hello ? Behri ho kya ? " I opened my mouth to say something when I heard him speak "Ohh tum andhi behri aur gungi bhi ho so sad..Completely handicapped.." he mocked me..

"Excuse me!How dare you speak to me like that..I admit that I was careless but it's raining and I didn't want to get wet" I justified myself.
The guys's epxressions some how softened and I heard him speak " Sorry I was a little bit rude..Any way apology accepted" saying that he had a smile on his face.I also noticed he had a dimple and that got blabbering nonsense
"OMG!You have dimple!You're so lucky man..You know people who have dimples are loved by alot of people.." He laughed and that got me a consicous of what I get blabbered..
"Really ? That's interesting.And you're one interesting person too"..He didn't find what I said was wierd so I just forgot that it was wierd..
"I'm Armaan Mallik and you ?" he introduced himself.
"Riddhima Gupta." I said with my alot attutide..You must be wondering why attitude well that's just me I am really proud of my name and I guess Armaan figured that out
"Proud of your name ? " he asked..It was more like a statement but I answered any way
"Yeah!Very proud.." I said raising my imaginary collars..
"Well that's nice cause so am I" he said..I heard my phone ring.

I picked it up "Riddhima!Kaha hai tu..Kabse dundh rahe hai tuje" Mom asked me
"Really Mom?Ap mujse puch rahe ho I should be asking you that.Ap muje chod ke chale gaye.." I complained.I imagined my mom biting her tongue cause I knew she would do that.
"Sorry baccha..Waise tum abhi kaha ho ?"
"Big Baazar" "Accha toh tum jaldi se McDonalds mai ajao mai aur masi vahi hai"..
"Fine I'll come when the rain stops or it lessens" saying that I cut the call and saw Armaan staring at me.

"What?" Armaan shrugged his shoulders and said "I have 2 things to say" I nodded my head indicating him to go ahead..
"You're such a loner..Mall mai mom ke saath ati ho so sad!" Armaan said with pity..
I smacked his arm and said "Go away loser..Ghar ke liye kuch shopping karni thi and by the way roaming with your mom is not bad.." I said.."Yeaah..I agree with that though"
"Dusri baat?" I asked.."Huh ? Ohh yes tum kitne bahane banati ho Riddhima mere saath time spend karna chahti ho seedhe seedhe bol do isme jhoot ka sahara lene ki kya zarurat hai ? " he said..
And that moment I don't why I just blushed..Regaining my senes I retorted back "Zameen pe utro Armaan.I don't like to get wet in the rain when I am dressed..that's why I am here taking shelter and any way..It's drizzling so i'll just go now.." I said and was going to walk away when I heard him say
 "Hey Riddhima..If I offended you in any way I am sorry..I was just joking.." I could sense the sincerity in his voice.That sincerity just blew me off I turned and said
"I know Armaan..and I haven't taken it to heart.No hard feelings.." He smiled and of course he dimple was on his face.."Keep smiling Armaan you're smile is really heart warming." with that I rushed to McDonalds where my mum and masi were waiting for me.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

That was the first time I met him.We hit it off so well.We could just talk and talk and talk without any interupptions and today the same very Armaan who loved talking to me shared his day to day happening in his life didn't want to even see me once.But then I deserved it I had hurt him alot.However I did need a chance to explain my self..I just needed him to hear me out..Everyone gets a second chance..Why not me? I want one. I miss him-his eyes,his voice,everything about him.He was my soul,my life..Don't I deserve my life back? Was my mistake such a Big one,that I die as a punishment ?

---------------------------------------

So this is it..Hope you guys like it..Criticism is welcome..If you feel we can improve do not hesitate we're open to criticism.And accha lege toh the 'like' button is down and post a comment.,It encourages us..Thanks

Love
Maitree and Trisha <3

P.S Note from Trisha.Some of the people aren't in my buddy list and are readers of the FF.So pleaseee add me your buddy lists..
Edited by -Trish- - 12 years ago
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved!  Yayy!  I'm first!
--- Edited---

OMG!  The part was awesome!  Loved it!  The way you described Riddhima's emotions about the rain and then AR's first meeting was fantabulous!  I loved it!  LOL.  AR's convo was hilarious.  'Mom ke saath shopping karne aati ho'.  LOL!  What mistake did Riddhima make?  And why doesn't Armaan want to see her?  Please update super soon and thanks for the PM!

-Medzi-
Edited by Medzi_ARian... - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res  =)

*EDITED*

Amazing is the word for it! Seriously man...you guys have a lot of talent! I loved how you expressed Riddhima's pain, it was just perfect! 

Haha AR were super cute in their first meeting <3 

Coming to the present...do you guys wanna torture us? WHAT happened in the past that Armaan won't even SEE Riddhima? :O  You've got me unbelievably curious/1

Continue like, NOW! :D

xoxo
Aanya
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago