Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SmokingDreams

OKIES..Now of all things I want to know whose idea this is..Whoever is responsible for this let me tell you both have gained the ownership of an entire piece of my heart..WHYYY???I regret day by day more and more that I havent met any of my friends..And you both are now on the top in my list of must-see loves..Day before yesterday in Bachis note she did mention she will begin a new FF..And to think I DINT read through it??To think I dint even once consider it to be MY FF..Its mine..I tell you its mine..I am already attached to it..I am already into it..I dont know except that I am speechless..I cant believe this..Of all the three gifts this is the one I least expected and the one I shall never forget..One gift I believe will literall rule my heart..The prologue..SRSLY..You want to make me wait on my bday????That cruel I tell you both..Whose dialogue was it with Rahul??AND WHOOO IS MISSING???And mashallah the title itself pulls the wreck out of me..Nothing short of a professional author..Just simply the best..I can just tell that this ones going to be the BEST FF around..Just wait and watch the STUNNING writing of my beloved BACHI AND BABY DII (I call you one because you call me baby and another reason because you like me have a bit more love towards the real Baby)..HANG ON..I forgot to say..YOU better update both the FFs BACHI..I need both of them..You spoilt me and you have to get the punishments..I need updates FOR BOTH ASAP..And yeah I am in both of your PM lists..I LOVE YOU JAANUS..

PS: Once again..I will never forget this gift even if I forget my name..<333333..
You are like the brilliant stars twinkling..
Never ever stopping to keep flaming..
Brilliant than any of my tinkling..(The word tinkling has a meaning in my personal dictionary..but dont ask the meaning..Its a secret..But its something special to me)
The two who have stole my breathing..

LOVE YA BOTH MY ARMAAN AND MY BABY DIII...<33333

Just To Tell You Bacchi,This Reply is Again,from Both Trish and Me. Trish is Just LOVING her new nickname and she's like Told me to πŸ€— you from her side! Thank You So Much,We're Really Touched at your comment and We seriously Dun have words to say. We're Speechless,We Have gifted this FF to you and We wanna thank You From the Bottom of our hearts to have such faith in us. Thanks a TON. We Love You Too! <33 You're a Rockstar baccha!

You'll know who's missing and whats happening in the next update,For Sure..Thats Coming up!Baby I (Maitree) can't update MTB,Sorry! This part of LAF was written a LONG time back,so putting it up. MTB update will come by Tuesday pakka..Thanks a TON again<33 WE LOVE YOU!
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Guys Those Who haven't Checked the Last Note on Pg 4,Please Do So !! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT !! Thanks!<33
..Maitree.. thumbnail

And Oh,Part Coming UpπŸ˜†

Thank You Again Everyone!
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Guys Trish isn't in her home,she is somewhere out so I'm posting the part ( No Big Deal,'Coz Its OUR FF. πŸ˜†) Enjoy and Please Check Out the Note on Page 4 if you still haven't. And This FF is By TRISH AND ME,so please credit her also. She has also been writing. Here goes!

Part 1 : Unsaid

I stared out at the raining garden outside.Like a camera flash,that disastrous day replayed itself infront of my eyes.The feeling of loss returned to me as the sound of thunder and lightning echoed dangerously through the empty house.My head wandered off..I'd lost everything that day..

*Flashback*

"You can do it,You can do it",I chanted in my head,encouraging myself.Today is my last chance,and I swore to God and myself,I'll not lose it. I wouldn't lose him,not this time.

Today was our farewell day.Finally after 3 long years of struggle,craziness and last minute exam stress,we were done with college.I don't know,what held me back all these years,why couldn't I tell him,I love him so much..I couldn't help but fall in love with Armaan Mallik.

I smiled among teary goodbyes and last hugs,and even between those 'keep-in-touch' promises,I couldn't help but think of him.He was there,saying his last goodbyes to our friends and flashing his gorgeous dimpled smile and cracking weird jokes,as always. I wanted him to come to me,hug me,I wanted to feel those strong arms around me..those arms which kept me protected like a guardian angel,those arms..which more than heaven for me. I wanted him to love me.

It may sound weird,but I never ever could imgine Armaan as my friend only.Right from day-1,there was this undeniable magnetic attraction with him,his beautiful blue eyes capturing my heart every time I gazed into them.Almost the whole college had guessed that we had feelings for each other..Only we never confessed it.Recently he was acting strange,he was avoiding me like hell and it hurt me,so much..But there's this issue. I can't ever speak out my feelings.I'm terribly locked up with my most private feelings..But today,I know that my life depends on it. I Love Him.

Seeing the heavy rain outside made me smile.Armaan and I had first met on a rainy day like that.Blushing at the memory,I almost ran to him and stood beside his well-built frame.
"Um,Armaan?",I began.

His blue eyes met mine and giving me a fake smile,he mumbled,"Oh..Hey,Riddhima.."
I could feel my heart thumping loud,making me more edgy,"Could you drop me home please?I well..didn't come in my car,its raining and..",I looked at our friends to indicate that they were going in pairs.It sounded as an stupid explanation,But anything to spend time with him...To talk to him. 'You can't avoid me today,Mr.Mallik',I thought with a hidden smirk.
He nodded,"Ok..Lets go.."
We walked to the parking lot,soaking ourselves in the process.He looked so irrestible that I couldn't take my eyes off.Sitting in the car,he switched on the radio.

Janam,Dekh lo..Mit gayi Duriyaan..
Main yahan hu,yahan hu,yahan hu..Yahaan..
Kaisi sarhaade,Kaisi Majbooriyan..

The song from Veer-Zaara explained our situation so well. I felt the nervousness creeping into me again,mixed with the feeling of anticipation and excitement of his answer. I stole glances at him,he looked ahead.
"I wanted to tell you something..",I spoke in a low tone.
He didn't seem to have heard it.He stared at the road ahead,the windshields swoloshing the rainwater from side to side,the radio was on...He concentrated on driving and seemed completely unaffected.I tried coughing and distracting him,nothing worked.A little while later,he finally heard me.

"You said something?",he asked,his blue eyes boring into mine.Even that one line in his perfect husky voice made my heartbeats race.God,this guy would make me go crazzy anyday. I nodded,"I want to tell you something..Its,well..important.."

He stayed silent.I waited and when he didn't respond,I decided to speak up.
"I actually waited for a long time to tell you this..God knows why it took me so long..I..",I trailed off,still hesistating.Was this guy seriously BLIND? He couldn't Guess?
I saw his grip tighten on the steering wheel and his jaw clenching. He suddenly seemed so cold and angry,I felt scared and at the same time..it confused me.

"Armaan..",I began.
"Your house is here.",he said in a cold tone,not looking at me.
"But I-"
"Goodnight,Riddhima."

I sighed.Armaan Mallik was back to his avoid-Riddhima mission.But I couldnt let my last chance go so easily.
"I wanted to-"
His eyes fierce,his jaw clenched and his tone deadly and cold,"There is nothing to talk about.We don't mean anything to each other anyway."

I felt my heart constricting.It raced in a sudden shock and all I could utter in my stunned state was,"Armaan,please,I..I want to tell you something..Please,listen to me.."
"Riddhima-"
"Please Armaan,I need to know something."
"There is nothing you'd want to know about me and it doesn't matter."
"Why?",I asked,controlling my urge to cry out.
His eyes locked with mine.Sighing he replied in that same tone,"I'm going.Forever."
"Where?",I whispered. My heart pained suddenly,I felt scared.
"Somewhere far,Abroad..Far from all these things which I hate because once it meant so much to me.You'll never ever see me again."

'He hates me',the words rang in my ear,my heart thumping hard,'He's going'. I could speak no more.Tears stung my eyes,making my vision hazzy.
"Goodbye,Riddhima.",he said in a hoarse whisper as I stood out and he closed the door on me.

I watched the car drive away,and let my tears flow,drenching myself in the heavy rain.The hot tears were a contrast to the cold raindrops hitting my skin.What a horrible game Fate had played with me.

*Flashback End*

I stood among the drizzling flowers and let the rain soak my skin.I felt that loss,that pain all over again.Losing my life wasn't such a good experience,as it all remained and still remains..My Love..Unsaid.

There,Thats done! Now its your task-Liking and Commenting! [Note From Maitree- Guys those who read my other FF-Meant to Be,I won't be updating that until next Tuesday,'coz I'm going out for a trip today afternooon.This part was written much before so I posted it,especially for Amal 'coz she was so eager.] Love You All...And guess now you all know whos the 'I' !! <33 Comment!

Love,

Maitree and Trisha<33

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations to you botrh on starting an FF together <33

and for the part RESSS :P
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice part.
Do pm me whn u update plz.
T.c
Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part actully i m not able to read ur last ff bcoz busy with colllecting gifts for jeenys bday but do pm me next update
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was an amazing part :)

why did armaan leave riddhima, and why was he so rude to her? poor riddhima didn't even get to tell him how she feels! but i bet armaan secretly loves her too..

Please update soon 😊
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part...
loved it...
thnx 4 d pm...
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part!
i wonder what happened!