Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww another ff! i already love yur other now u made a new one for me to get addictd too =D
lovd the prologue!
continue soon x
Amoon.88 thumbnail
intresting...do continue...

thx 4 da pm

AMOON
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maitree!

Congrats for the new fic.. the prologue was really interesting.. wonder who's the 'I' in it?! seems like u love to keep us in dark, dont u? 😛

Love
Vini

P.S: Hey Amal! Happy bday 🤗
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
nice one..continueee soonnn
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

intersting...

cant wait to read it further,..

soo update soon..

thnx for the pm...

Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Maitree!  Hey Trish!  Congrats on your new FF!  The prologue seems pretty interesting.  Wonder what's happening.  Please do continue soon and do I have to say to add me to your PM list?  I guess not.  Hehe...

-Medzi ❤️
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

*IMPORTANT NOTE*

Guys Pull your Jaws up,I know even before we've posted the first part we've posted a NOTE LOL😆But Guys,This is IMPORTANT. We DO NOT have a separate PM list for this FF. So whoever wants a PM,Please Kindly check if Both Trish and I are in your Buddy list..If not,Add Us! PLEASE. It is Important that You are in BOTH of our Buddy Lists! So Please Check out that !! And Thanks For the Response 🤗 LOVE YOU ALL !! We'll update Somewhere this week!

@Amal : Sweety this is For You,We Want your Comment Here <33

Guys,PLEASE MAKE SURE You have MaitreeluvKajen as well as -Trish- in your Buddy List if you want a PM. Thanks a LOT! Keep Loving Us :)

Love,
Maitree and Trish<33
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OKIES..Now of all things I want to know whose idea this is..Whoever is responsible for this let me tell you both have gained the ownership of an entire piece of my heart..WHYYY???I regret day by day more and more that I havent met any of my friends..And you both are now on the top in my list of must-see loves..Day before yesterday in Bachis note she did mention she will begin a new FF..And to think I DINT read through it??To think I dint even once consider it to be MY FF..Its mine..I tell you its mine..I am already attached to it..I am already into it..I dont know except that I am speechless..I cant believe this..Of all the three gifts this is the one I least expected and the one I shall never forget..One gift I believe will literall rule my heart..The prologue..SRSLY..You want to make me wait on my bday????That cruel I tell you both..Whose dialogue was it with Rahul??AND WHOOO IS MISSING???And mashallah the title itself pulls the wreck out of me..Nothing short of a professional author..Just simply the best..I can just tell that this ones going to be the BEST FF around..Just wait and watch the STUNNING writing of my beloved BACHI AND BABY DII (I call you one because you call me baby and another reason because you like me have a bit more love towards the real Baby)..HANG ON..I forgot to say..YOU better update both the FFs BACHI..I need both of them..You spoilt me and you have to get the punishments..I need updates FOR BOTH ASAP..And yeah I am in both of your PM lists..I LOVE YOU JAANUS..

PS: Once again..I will never forget this gift even if I forget my name..<333333..
You are like the brilliant stars twinkling..
Never ever stopping to keep flaming..
Brilliant than any of my tinkling..(The word tinkling has a meaning in my personal dictionary..but dont ask the meaning..Its a secret..But its something special to me)
The two who have stole my breathing..

LOVE YA BOTH MY ARMAAN AND MY BABY DIII...<33333
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Looks interesting. waiting to read more
omg maitree baby and trishuuu 

yayyy 2 of my FAV writers coming together? YAY!

cont/start super soon pleaseee 

the prologue is sooo mysteriouss

sorry for the late/short comment...par my mom is like ahhh

moving na? toh blahhh

-LOVE YOUUU
Ashu