Dill Mill Gaye

||*Happy Birthday To a Special Little KaJenian*|| - Page 3

Neeshoe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Birthday Amal =))
Hope your enjoying it :D I hope all your wishes will come TRUE! Enjoy lods jaan! <33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG my little Swytheart turned 15😲 I can't believe  though she write all besharam ishtuffsss😛 
Im really reallyy shollyyy that i couldn't wish u on the main page😔 to be v frank i didn't knw abt ur b'day and im less active on IF these days cox of exaamss Anyway, it's so much funn and happiness that our little angel is celebrating her 15th b'day🥳 No one can guess her age, cox of her naughtiness🤣  bt everyone on AT luvv her like their baby sis!! She is v sweeet n luving girl n a vvv dedicative Kajeniansss...
 u comeup with new ideas abt KJ and make all of us feel proud!! I luvv ur topics, u make n u make it more beautiful with ur amazing writing skill and whatever u do, u do it from ur heart, thats the most beautiful part!! may god bless u dear!!! I luvv when u call dii to everyone who comes on AT without asking their age, n thats reallyy sweeet, it shows how much u luvv to be the baby of the AT and hw much we luvv u as our baby!! I get sad when my swytheart dnt reply my posts, cox I LUVVV U SO MUCH ❤️, I still remember hw i fought with BBY aka teri Yuni dii abt ur name"chutki"😆 bt finally i gave up, kiunki BBY khabi khabi bohot dangerous hoajaate hai,,, shshhhsshhh!!!! secret hai, teekey...😆I luvved u from the v first day, when u asked me to choose a name for u, i knw u do it with everyone, bt still i found that really sweeet...OMG words get less when i try to talk abt my swytheart, so let me end my chapad chapad😆
WISH U A VVV HAPPY 15TH B'DAY SWYTHEART!! A heart warming b'day hugss and kisses to u..May the smiles of angels shine on u each day,week, mnth ,long all the year!!🥳🥳
A small gift for u from me,I made it specially for u😳😆, hope that u will like it!!
Once again wish u a vvv happy b'day swytheart!!!🤗
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

H.A.P.P.Y .B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y A.M.A.L

Awww Its Amals Birthday? :O Happy Birthday Amal! Hope you have an Amazing time Sweety. Wishing you lots of Love Success and Happiness. You are seriously so cute. I Love it when you Pm me and ask me to comment on your FF, its just so cute. lol. You are an amazing writer and being the age you are, you have alot of talent in you. Happy Birthday again! Enjoy yourself and eat lots of cake! lol. Mwah.x.

Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
AMAL!! WISH YOU A VERY VERY VERYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! <3

O god, guess what I JUST realized???? YOU are as old as ME!! But you still called me di! Man, I'm 15 too, how are you going to make me feel all old huh? Bahaha so from now on, I'm only Simmy for you, no moree di! :D You turned 15!! Hooray!!! Partyin partyin, yeahhh!!! 🥳 
Amal I lahhhve you!! You are such a beautiful writer!! And I can just tell you're gonna do big things in life girl!! Watch, one day, we're all gonna see you on t.v or read your novels or something haha :D I just love the way you write, and you are the cutest and probably the most dedicated KaJenian ever!!! And I wuvvv you for that! You're a dime Amal! Just stay as lovely as you are! And have fun on your birthdayyy!!!

Much love, Simmy :)

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday once again amal...hope you had a KaJenlicious birthday🤗
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAWWW :O its Amal's birthdayyy? aur kisi ne mujhe nahi bataya :( me is verryyy sad :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMAL Jaani!! ahh you are such a cutiepie <33 tehe..you are such an AMAZING writer you have talent girll! well i hope you have an AMAZING birthday and God Bless you! Muahhh <33
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago