hey amal happy bday

may u keep smiling all ur life
nd have an ausum day
nd a kajenlicious bday

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SmokingDreams

OKIES..Now I know all of you are sleeping after that long long speech..But I AM HELL SURE one girl is scrolling down for more and more only because I still havent talked about her..She must have almost wanted to whack me if this post ended without her mention..And now when she reads this she would be smiling because she knew all along that I would mention her only in the end..She knew it yet she she desired to read about her and my love for her all along..She is now almost blushing and wondering how I know her so well and wishing that she could hug me..And she is none other than my Armaan..

In her wish for me, she wrote everything..How we met..How we began..How we fight..How we made for each other jaanus..She is the one person whose made me feel that my life is worth living..She has made my regret to be that I have never seen her..She is the reason I still write FFs..She is the reason I smile everyday..She is the reason I am blessed..She is the reason THIS THREAD IS MADE..Someone may have made it I am sure..Because I have many many adorable loves..But she made it..She did everything to make me special on this day..And tell me can I put my love for her in 3 damn english words..HELL NOOO..

I definitely cannot contract all I have for her in 3 words and here is something special  for you..For you alone in my own words from my heart..

Unike the sun and moon..
I always swoon
Upon your immeasurable love..
I stand before like a dove..
You made it to my heart..
Its never been so hard
To never have seen you..
Yet the feel of you..
Is upon every breath of mine..
I am no poet..
But you carved me..
Like a sculptor..
You have made me..
And I am yours..
Always and Forever..
Eternity was made for us..
You make reality dreamier than my dreams..
Just by being in it..
I love you and you know it..
Just hug me and seal it..<3

Ok its not a poem..Just made it now..Just a few incomplete sentences..But I cant express anything with just a I LOVE YOU..I know its magical but as much as i use it sooo often (the whole post is example) I cannot use it for someone like you..

I will always always breathe you Maitree..My BFFs are almost jealous of you because you get to read what I write and they dont..You get to read more of my love than they get to know about how much I love them..MAITREEE..You realize you made my day..You realize that this one day shall remain ethereal even when I shall be gone from this world..I love you and you just made ME Realise that loving you is the biggest blessing God could ever have given me..

My Armaan !!My Angel!! My love!!!My BACHIII!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333

ABOUT THE PRO THING..That fight and explanation will come in your other gifts I have loads to say and I am gonna divide it in three posts for all my three gifts..

SIGGIES..they are love..Just hope that IF lets me put all it..And the wishes..GOD..I dint know I deserved such heart touching messages..I will be back in the evening to reply them..and then its party..🥳

FINALLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE🤣
🤣

Amnt I the weirdest creature ever..I was all senti just a second before and suddenly I am hyper that I TURNED 15..

YO PEOPLE ON THE FLOOORRR...ITS MY BIRTHDAY...JUST GROOVEEE...ALL NIGHT..

KAJEN..I dont know what to say about them..Let me just sum it up in this one line..

No matter how much you try to recreate the history they created..It far from your reach..Hell or heaven..Love or Hate..Fans or Bashers..They have it all..You dont..AND THAT KAJEN FOR YOU..KJ werent MEANT TO BE (😳Bachi) THEY ARE BORN TO BE..The day you get this hard through your skill..you will know what peace feels like..KJian once and always..Born as a Human but will die as a pure KJian..(c)

OK Again that wasnt a line..But still it did mean something..HOPEFULLY🤔

ANDDD...One mistake..I AM NOTTT CUTE WHEN I AM ANGRY.....I am a very very KHATARNAK LIL GIRL..😈😎

THANKS A TON loves for making my day..Will party all night..I promise to be here tonight..<3333333333333333

SO TILL THEN TAKE CARE..and Love you alll...MUAH..

I couldn't Resist But Reply !! HAAWWW You Wicked Girl,I HATE YOU !! HATE YOU HATE YOU,Because You Always,HAMESHA make me LOVE YOU EVEN MORE! Wicked Girl !! Baby Gimme Words please! I'm So Overwhlemed,GOSH Your Birthday is EVEN Far better Happier for me Than Mine Own! OMG OMGGG !! HOW THE HELL  DO YOU KNOW ME SO WELL? When I saw that Scrolling down part ( Tee-hee,I was  DOING EXACTLY THAT!!😆Embarrassed) I started Blushing like hell !! And went jumping to the next room like,"YAYYY!!" My Dad thought I'd gone crazy ( You know todays my Dad's Birthday too) How the Hell Basket? Tell me! I'm one impatient Curious Soul,You know that !! I am So So So Regretting the Fact that I haven't met YOU. I want to,and I want to Hug you like Crazzy! Muah Babyy My Angel,I Don't have words! I'm crying now! Idiot,Rula Diya na! (But Don't You worry Sweetheart.Yeh toh Khushi ke Aansu hai😆) OMG The Poem 😲 OMG My jaw Hurts,AMAL STOP MAKING MY JAW DROP everytime you write !! I can't CAN'T Wait for the BIIGGG Reply For me! My Janu Basket,Bacchi Come here 🤗 I FEEL BLESSED. I feel on top of the World,Because You make me Realise that even in the Virtual World,Friends can be So Close that you forget how to spend a day without them or how to spend some minutes thinking,"Whats gonna happen next in Yet Another Sunset? Hmmm...I gotta Spam. I have to get out a Update From Bacchi" and Even make you forget how to stay calm and not feel restless because you haven't made your BFF's Birthday Thread. You're My LOVE,MY LOVE,JAANEJAAN YOU'RE MY LOVE! <33 I LOVE YOU SO CRAZILY! Hayyyeee 🤗 AR/KaJen ki Jai ho,Without them I wouldn't get you ( THANK YOU BHAGWAN JI !!! I LOVE YOU *Sends a flying kiss*)
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY Again My Baby,I still think Words are NOT enough for you! 'COZ YOU ARE ONE IN UNCOUNTABLES<33
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday my chutkti 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
sholly i culdnt sent msg 😒infact maitu pm shooo mane days bfore mein bhool gayi 😒 maaf kardo 😆i knw u will ,bcoz u love me 😳😆o
mkajen thank god i logged in 2day or i would lose the opportunity 2 wish u in your bootifool birthday thread 😳
anyway enogh of my excuses 🤔😆its yr bday soyr di have 2 sing a  bday song for u na
here  i ishstart my gaana  😳now concentrate 😆
Happy Birthday to my chutki🥳
Happy Birthday to you, my chutki, Happy Birthday to my chutki🥳
Baar baar din ye aaye, baar baar dil ye gaaye🥳
Tu jiye hazaaron saal, ye meri hai aarzoo🥳
Happy Birthday to  my chutki🥳
Happy Birthday to you, my chutki, Happy Birthday to my chutki🥳
ok gaana khatam finally omg it was tough especially the hindi section😆

oyye hoyye 15 years hogayeee meri pyari n especially  naughty chutki😳😆 wish u once again a very 15 happy anniversary🤗 u have been a berry berry berry berry berry good chotu sister n a dear friend to all, always remain like this  ❤️
u remember our pheli pheli meetings i used 2 mistook u for sanji n sanji for chutki 🤣🤣🤣 N JJ aka sanji was like why u calling me chutki 🤣🤣🤣 funny days 😆
anyway wish u all success in life 🤗  N r u really 15 now 🤔😆itni achi FF n OS writer made me confuged about your age🤔🤣 just kidding , am berry proud of u my baby for writting such bootifool FF n OS , as always i say u r our chotu kajenian shaan proud of u❤️
since its your bday wish u meet z smoking hawwty boy when u go back 2 india ☺️o
k enough of my chapad chapad 😆 omg chutki u have written loads on yr bday thread , i knw u r good at talking like JJ 😳😆
here a chotu cake😲🤣 for u,,, khatam all , i will check later 🤣

ok sholly couldnt buy gift for u all shop closed here🤣 , hopefully next year i will not forget🤣 n u plsh dnt 4get 2 wish me on my bday
ok byeee my chutkiii wish u once more  A   very HAPPY KAJENLICIOUS BIRTHDAY , party hard🥳 n dnt get drunk  🤣
love u forever like kajen  ❤️

Loads of loves,
YUNI dI 😳

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMAL :)

v both dnt knw each other, bt i hv read wt u hv written abt othrz n itz jst so amazing, i cnt imagine wt u mst b goin thur...may u gt more such frndz in lyf n kp smiling always 😊
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Amal<3
You are like our choti si bachi LOL...I hope you have an amazing bday...I m late in wishing you sorry about that...I hope you get everything you wish to have...Love ya:))
.Almaas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amal! Happy Birthday Jaanu! I hope you have a KaJenlicious and wonderful day. May God bless you with a glorious and successful life ahead. Always keep smiling. Love you.

ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
chutki yusra  cant get access 2 IF so on her behalf am wishing u a very Happy kajenlicious Birthday 🥳
taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heeey My Berry cheery 

A very Very HaPpY Birthday to you🥳

Awww U are the sweetest n besharam Bacha I knw😆

I just Love you y Very Very Much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Haaaye you have i guess Gifted me the awesomest thing on my Birthday your amazing Quotes n I love our credit fights which I have Won BTW get it hun😈 n u just get my Lame Happy Birthday 😒

Sorry Dear was so Busy in Exam n cldnt wish on Main Thread 

But I hope u Had Great  Day N Have Rocking Life Ahead😎😃

again A very very HapPy Birthday :D

Thanks Baby Dear for PM  n Nice Thread :)
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
a very very happy birthday ..little kid AMALL <3333
god bless u dear ..may u achive wat u desire ..
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
happy birthday amal :) i hope you have an amazing and wonderful day, and that all your wishes and dreams come true today.

I don't know you very well, but you always seem very happy and excited, so i hope this day is special for you, and i hope that i can get to know you better soon <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoy yourself

from radhika 😃