Dill Mill Gaye

||*Happy Birthday To a Special Little KaJenian*||

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Bhootiphul People <33
Today ,the 23rd of May is a very special day, owing to the fact ki a special little angel was born 15 years ago on this day! Who,you ask? Guess! LOL =P

HINTS:

She is a girl 🤣
         She is a CRAZZYY KaJenian
         She is also named as Bacchi/Berry/Imli/Rose/Chutki etc. Etc.
         Her favourite expression is 'OMKAJEN'
         She invents dhamakedaar taglines for KaJen and KaJenians
         She is a OUT-OF-THE-WORLD  FF writer
         She is cute when she is angry 😛
         She is also a SRK-KaJol/Delena/Edwella fan
         She loves playing games on the KaJen AT
         Her username is uber-hot .
         She calls Pratically EVERYONE 'Di ' !!

Oh come on now! You have to guess,esp with the last hint...She is a really special angel to us KaJenains,and always spreading smiles,she is the laadli of the KaJenians..Ab Toh Bolo!

Never Mind, I will make myself usefull and tell you..The Special Little Angel KaJenian is Amal !! (SmokingDreams)Amal Baby...We LOVE YOOUUU!! HAPPYYY BBBIIIRRTTHHHDDAAYYY <33
Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Maitree.. thumbnail

Hey Amal! Even though we haven't interacted much I do sort of know you LOL. I hope you have an amazing day and may God Bless you with all the happiness and success in life! =)

Don't forget to party hard!<3

Lotsa love, 

Mel xx (TheMelody.)

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

god bless u bacha...n may all ur dreams come true...

loads of luv...

anumeha...

Happpy Birthday Amal! May God bless you with lots of love and happiness. I dont know you personally but Im sure youre a lovely person, and pray that all your dreams come true. May this birthday be wonderful for you! Keeep loving KaJen =D Muahh! Lotsa love xx
(Preeti_285)

Dearest Amal,

Happy KaJenlicious birthday dear. Many many happy returns of the day sweety. May God always bless you and may you achieve all the happiness and the success of the world. WOW!!! You are finally going to be 15...I would have said "Amal, tu finally 19 hogayi...aab tu officially ghar se bhag sakti hain" 🤣 like KSG said to JEN on her birthday if you were 19 years old or 25 as a matter of fact😆 but since you are just 15, I won't say that line to you...hehe...okay that was bakwaas..so forget it!
You are so cute, so sweet, and so helpful..and not to mention, equally talented as well...the spontaneity you have when it comes to captioning KaJen pics is amazing and enviable 😍👏..you are too good and your FF...OMG!! it's so intense..you have understood the world so much in such a young age...I am really proud of you👏...always remain like how you are, sweet, honest, cute, lovely, genius, and adorable. Happy Birthday once again dear. Wishing you a very happy KaJenlicious birthday and a KaJenlicious day🤗

Yours di
-Sanju

hey amal
happy birthday sweety!😊
may god give u all d happiness in world!
wish u a happy life ahead...
lots of luv...
sunita

Hey Amal 🤗

Many Many Happy returns of the day.
..Happy B'Day..
Wishing you loads of happiness and success ahead.
Enjoy your 15th to the fullest . 🥳
Have lots of fun!

Love
Vini

happy birthday!!!🤗

*anisha

hey amal
wish u very happy birthday... may god fulfill ur all wishes

disha

Happy Birthday Amal<333333 OMG ur 15??????? 😲 I thought u were older then that hawww u know I'm older then u should call me DI!!!!!! LOL JJK :P ILY<33333 Anywayz I hope u have a kajen damon and elena filled day and that all ur wishes come true on ur special day :) I love ur FF's they are brilliant and ur such a talented writer :) and the most important part is that ur an amazing friend and ILY<3333 HAPPY BIRTHDAY<333333

Tashu

Imliii
🤗
Happy Bday jaana!
We haven't known each other for very long and we hardly get to chat but even so you're one very dear person to me!<3<3
Love ya sooo much!<3
We met where... the JJ FC i think na? Lol i still remember.. Niyu, Jess, you and i got left homeless that day & you very sweetly offered us some shelter in your Ranveer FC... even though none of us knew who he was:P 
Btw tere uss FC ka kya hua? You said you wanted layouts..:P 
Ohhh, oh, oh and teri wajaah se i watched BBB and surprisingly (well for me) loved it:P
Anyways, back to your bday- so haan... you're seriously the sweetest, most loveable person i know!=))... uhhh yeah- who takes full advantage of my dim-wittedness sometimes o_0 ... but lets not go down that route on your bday- i wanna be nice to you today:P
Hehe here's wishing you an extremely happy, fun-filled bday and a fab year ahead!=)))))
Hope all your dreams come true & you get whatever you want in life<3<3

Keep smiling always=))
Loadsa love

Ash
(teri Mirchi:P)
... haan i know both sigs are the same but i'm a little low on inspiration at the moment😛

Today is a very special daaayy kyuki aj a very creative and chota packet bada thamka wali KaJenian was born..Yeaah it's my Amal aka my baby's birthday today..Baby you're one amazing girl with one amazing brain..I mean you're so tiny and you're brain runs a like thunder in ALL ways 😉 I love you alot Amal and trust me you're a gem of a person and I love to talk to you and read ur FF plus quotes..May god bless you and shower all his blessings for you and you have a fantastic life ahead..Love you..and enjoy today

Your Trisha Di signing off with loads of love

..Maitree.. thumbnail

This one's for you,My Basket,My Angel and My Dear Bacchi,

The best thing about you that you have nothing fake in you,you're so pure,so real and so mature at this age (trust me,even more than me!) I love practically everything about you..The way you call everyone 'Di' and piss them off to hell ( LOL,that'll be me ),then your unending crazziness for KaJen,Delena and SRK-Kajol,esp KaJen because your taglines for them say it all..Then your love for your friends,and the way you blend with them all !! I love the way you write,it seems as if each word,each sentence is right,straight from the heart..so sincere,thought-provoking and so real,that I am like addicted to your writing.I love pestering you for updates and telling you that you are the Real Professional..Believe it or not,sweety,Its true,and right from the core of my heart. 🤗

I remember the first day we talked.That was on the KaJen AT,and you and Trish were VERY seriously discussing what to do for your board exams and I popped in then.I was like,"Hey Amal you giving your boards next year? Me Too!" and then your reply came like,"Hey Di,thats nice!" I frowned like the next moment and then I said,"Hey Dun call me Di,I'm your age! ROFL!" (I was like,OMG I am waise bhi so crazzy and childish and immature,and she thinks I'm older?) Then you madame was like I am 17 days older to you,blah blah..And We fought and fought,till you came to conclusion that OKAY! We both are Bacchis! Heehee! There are seriously many more events to remember,like the one,when we both were discussing taglines,and I went to your Profile to check your Dp and came back and said,"Amal,your Profile says , Gender: Unknown " 🤣 You were so pissed off..and you right at that moment changed your Gender status and came back to the AT,with " I changed it,SEE! FEMALE!" and then followed by a picture of Jennifer winget!I was thinking,this girl can get adorable by no extent! Oooh,Oooh,the recent one of ArmaanRiddhima..I was teasing you about the PRO thingy again and you were like so pissed off! I said,"OMG you're like so cute when you're pissed off,like Riddhima..I feel like Armaan already!" and then you gave me this "Armaan" name and I gave you the "Basket/Riddhima" name..Every convo with you is like so memorable,'Coz its right there,in my heart,smiling up at me in clear happy memories! 😊 ❤️

I amn't finished! See,the punishment you get for loving me 😃 I love your talent..Bacchi seriously,Tu toh Chota Packet Bada Dhamaka hai !! You're like everyone's laadli of the KaJen AT,everyone loves you,I DO! <33 You're the most adorable thing ever! You're one unique angel,who,although virtual,is so close to my heart,and doesn't fail to make me smile ever! I LOVE YOU ❤️ I love when you give those taglines for KaJen,they're so original,so power-packed and most importantly,true! Plus,I love when you try to make me angry and get the opposite result 🤣 In short,You're myy beesssttt friend here in IF,my Similarity queen and My LOOVEEE <33 I love you my Basket..Yeh Armaan kabhi tujhe nahi bhulega! Happy Birthday! You deserve every bit of my nonsense and all the love you get today,you deserve this thread...You deserve much much more I am capable to give you..I Just Love You!

May God bless my Angel ( as he's blessed me with you ),May you keep smiling,and be yourself,Keep loving KaJen and ofcourse forever be happy,get success,in your life...and most importantly,KEEP LOVING ME 'COZ I DO!

I LOVE YOOUUU <33 Muah Muah Muah My Angel,My Basket,My Bacchi,Tu Rockstar Che! <33 There aren't enough words to describe you!You're  One In Uncountables! ❤️

Happpy Biirrtthhhdaaayyy!!<33

Love,

Your Bacchi and Armaan,Maitree.

Tera Gifts!<33 Hope you like them!

(Thanks Ash<33)

Made by me!

(Thanks Tashu<33)

Not only this,but 2 more,Hope you khush hogi baby!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1689554

and..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1658078?pn=112

LOOVVEEE YAAA!<33 Muaahhh!

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know I already wrote one msg but I just wanted to write another one cause the more the better rite :) anyways I know that we don't know each other that well but I still wish that u have an amazing day and that u have bigger and better b-days to come and may god bless u with everything that ur little heart desires :)

Tashu :)
Edited by CT247 - 12 years ago
Happy birthday Amal<3<3
The most genuine and an adorable human being I have ever come across on IF!!The way she speaks its self show her Kindness and Humble nature!!We are so glad to have a amazing friend like her!
God bless you Amal,Today is your day certianly,Wishing you a lot of success in whatever you do and Prosperity not only in wealth but also health<3<3Have a wonderful year ahead and  always stay happy and chirpful the way you are!!You are an amazing human being<3<3
bless you doll...❤️
Sorry for not having anything to offer you,bocz I can't make sigs nor can I make vms!!But one gift i can promise you is the gift of friendship always!!
God bless you and Love you loadsss🤗🤗
your di Aditi❤️

Last but not the least,Maits the thread is too beautiful to be expressed in sentences!!Gr88888888888888888 work<3<3
I was not able to give any message for amal as last week has been really a sad one especially in our family but neverthless My prayers and wishes wil lalways be with amal<3bless herrr🤗
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Amal Baby,HAPPYY BIRTHDAYY !! I LOVE YOU<33
Lekin,Where are you?
henali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
happy b'dy amal...!>...🤗...we love u lotz..!...ur 22 special 4 us...!...love ur tags..like hell...!...dont leave the AT ever...!...hv fun...njoy...godbless...!...
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Amal 🥳🥳

I hope you have an amazing day and wish you a lot of happiness

you are a very sweet person and you write so beautifully!!!!

I miss reading your quotes on KaJen pics in AT, but I am happy you are writing an FF and I love it <3

hope you have loads of fun today
🤗 how lucky are you! it's your bday and KSGs interview also came today 😍

love you Amal and Happy Birthday once again

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
On April 24, 2010 I joined IF with no hope of ever being a good member..I came with the purest intention of demanding AR (You all know how much DMG sucked then)..My first birthday here was like totally unnoticed probably because I dint update my profile or more like i dint know how to update 🤣..My friend told me about IF..She is one hard core ARian like me..She told me that if you want a place in IF you have to be considered trustworthy at the KaJen AT or else I will be termed as an MID..And thats when I joined with my First Heyy at the KaJen AT..And the first hi I got back from Esha dii..She became my first ever friend..And I couldnt have known then that she was just the beginning of the uncountable number of lil angels who were going to follow her..

Esha dii to Adi dii to Naaz dii..My first three friends..they were the ones who were online that day..Over time I became a frequent visitor of the KaJen AT..Never did I feel unwanted..Never did I feel I was new..The love I got was too overwhelming that I thought I would burst..Then friends never stopped..I have more than 300 friends here of which more than 50 are super close to me..I am not naming anyone..

I cant help naming some ladies..Yuni dii..She gave me the first nickname, chutki..I love her to no limits to no bounds..She is just one of those chapad chapad ladies and I love love love love her company the most in the AT...TANU Dii..If today I am known to write, she is THE ONLY REASON..She made the post of my quotes..She publicised my work..She did everything..I have never liked fame because I get freaking uncomfortable with it..And so even today she is the one updating the post..But even then I am out of words to thank her for what she has given me..

Lovely Ash Dii and Sana dii and Jiyaa dii..In my world I cant talk to nor can I play with anyone above the age of 19..Unless they are my family and that too with all the courage I can muster..But these three women..The three I have been super close with..They are married and I can still talk and fight with them ignoring the huge age difference between us..ITS A GIFT FROM GOD I TELL YOU..I love them like mad..TRUST ME..IF is the only place where things like this happen..I have friends who are married..I told that to my friends and they almost stared at me for 2 whole minutes..Its wonderful..A beautiful feeling..To have friends despite being too young..

Mahua dii...Quite a unique person..I dont know why..I am strangely attracted to this lady..She is just too awesome to me..I cant put it in words..Its like she is the magnet and I am an iron piece..Her pull is tremendous..I just love her..I love how she keeps promoting my work..I love how she can crack me up even when I go all low..I love you baby..

Niya dii and Ash Dii..My favourite friends jodi of all couple friends..I love how they tease each other..And for some reason I always happen to support niya dii and both of us literally kill Ash dii with the teasing that just cannot be boring..I love you both..I say it less often but I really do love you both..I pray that both of you remain friends forever and ever and ever..

Trish dii..A die hard KSGian..The KSGian in me just wants to hug her always for all the dreamy things she says or discusses about KSG..As a girl I have a little more partiality for KSG BUT I love my JJ AS MUCH..AND KAJENNN..Mashallah..I cant just stop getting them into everything I say..Lets leave about them for the last paragraph..

Sary dii, Preeti dii, Phatty dii, Mehak dii, Anku Dii and Anita dii..I love you six..I dont know any of you closely but I know if there is anything like KJ AT today..Its because of you six.I CAN LOVE YOU ALL FOR EVER..

Fatu dii, Oishi dii, Nomi dii..Medzi dear, Shasha Jaan,  Poo dii, Nomi dii, Nikki diii,Minaz dii, Toobi dear, Shimz dii, Sneha diii : These are the people to whom I cant give a reason to love..I love them and I dont know why..These are people who are always there no matter what..They are there to give me hand..And virtually give me their shoulder to cry..At any time i can be with them and yet feel special all along..I love you all..GIVE ME A REASON TO BUT TILL I WILL KEEP LOVING YOU ALLL..

I am a traditional girl..I live in dreams and hopes..I believe in love..I only know how to make people smile..I just cannot be rude even if i try to I cant..I just don't know how to create enemies..And for a girl like me who is freaking backward in this ambitious world I thought I couldnt ever get a place anywhere..But here after this thread I feel like I am the only girl who is loved so much..Thank You is not even a word anymore..I leave it right there..for I think this gratitude and the immense love I have for all of you is better felt than said..<3

Guys, I also want to tell this..My real friends dont know I write so much..They dont know I write everyday like an idiot..You are the ones..You are the only reasons loves I am known for writing..I dance and my school mates know me as a dancer..I am an above average student and my english marks are just about good..But its PURELY YOU GUYS who have made me what I am today..You guys have made me feel I am fit for writing a novel and trust me IF ever I write one I will tell the world about each one of you..I know I wont be writing a novel..But I might because thats the only way I can thank You all..Till last year I just used to write every crappy thing that came into my head in my mail account..I begun an FF just for the sake of it..But my real official FF "Yet Another Sunset"..That is my real FF..The one I truly am feeling dedicated to..And its all thanks to you all that the FF is running 10 times more successfully than I could possibly imagine..

This thread today has made me realize that there is a family outside the real family..I have always argued with people when they say that parents are always more important than friends and those who say that friendship isnt worth it..I always say back that god gave you a family and he also left you a choice to create your own family..The one you have He gave you..BUT FRIENDS YOU CHOSE..And thats what makes both the families absolutely wonderful than every damn thing  in this world..I LOVE THIS PLACE..I LOVE HOW I AM A PART OF THIS FAMILY..I LOVE HOW I AM THE BABY OF THIS FAMILY EVEN WHEN THERE ARE YOUNGER PEOPLE..I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE NOW..

And now I am in tears..I cannot have been blessed with more friends and love..You guys make me what I am..And you all have equal credit in it..THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE FOR ME..I LOVE YOU ALL AND I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH..<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

OKIES..Now I know all of you are sleeping after that long long speech..But I AM HELL SURE one girl is scrolling down for more and more only because I still havent talked about her..She must have almost wanted to whack me if this post ended without her mention..And now when she reads this she would be smiling because she knew all along that I would mention her only in the end..She knew it yet she she desired to read about her and my love for her all along..She is now almost blushing and wondering how I know her so well and wishing that she could hug me..And she is none other than my Armaan..

In her wish for me, she wrote everything..How we met..How we began..How we fight..How we made for each other jaanus..She is the one person whose made me feel that my life is worth living..She has made my regret to be that I have never seen her..She is the reason I still write FFs..She is the reason I smile everyday..She is the reason I am blessed..She is the reason THIS THREAD IS MADE..Someone may have made it I am sure..Because I have many many adorable loves..But she made it..She did everything to make me special on this day..And tell me can I put my love for her in 3 damn english words..HELL NOOO..

I definitely cannot contract all I have for her in 3 words and here is something special  for you..For you alone in my own words from my heart..

Unike the sun and moon..
I always swoon
Upon your immeasurable love..
I stand before like a dove..
You made it to my heart..
Its never been so hard
To never have seen you..
Yet the feel of you..
Is upon every breath of mine..
I am no poet..
But you carved me..
Like a sculptor..
You have made me..
And I am yours..
Always and Forever..
Eternity was made for us..
You make reality dreamier than my dreams..
Just by being in it..
I love you and you know it..
Just hug me and seal it..<3

Ok its not a poem..Just made it now..Just a few incomplete sentences..But I cant express anything with just a I LOVE YOU..I know its magical but as much as i use it sooo often (the whole post is example) I cannot use it for someone like you..

I will always always breathe you Maitree..My BFFs are almost jealous of you because you get to read what I write and they dont..You get to read more of my love than they get to know about how much I love them..MAITREEE..You realize you made my day..You realize that this one day shall remain ethereal even when I shall be gone from this world..I love you and you just made ME Realise that loving you is the biggest blessing God could ever have given me..

My Armaan !!My Angel!! My love!!!My BACHIII!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333

ABOUT THE PRO THING..That fight and explanation will come in your other gifts I have loads to say and I am gonna divide it in three posts for all my three gifts..

SIGGIES..they are love..Just hope that IF lets me put all it..And the wishes..GOD..I dint know I deserved such heart touching messages..I will be back in the evening to reply them..and then its party..🥳

FINALLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE🤣
🤣

Amnt I the weirdest creature ever..I was all senti just a second before and suddenly I am hyper that I TURNED 15..

YO PEOPLE ON THE FLOOORRR...ITS MY BIRTHDAY...JUST GROOVEEE...ALL NIGHT..

KAJEN..I dont know what to say about them..Let me just sum it up in this one line..

No matter how much you try to recreate the history they created..It far from your reach..Hell or heaven..Love or Hate..Fans or Bashers..They have it all..You dont..AND THAT KAJEN FOR YOU..KJ werent MEANT TO BE (😳Bachi) THEY ARE BORN TO BE..The day you get this hard through your skill..you will know what peace feels like..KJian once and always..Born as a Human but will die as a pure KJian..(c)

OK Again that wasnt a line..But still it did mean something..HOPEFULLY🤔

ANDDD...One mistake..I AM NOTTT CUTE WHEN I AM ANGRY.....I am a very very KHATARNAK LIL GIRL..😈😎

THANKS A TON loves for making my day..Will party all night..I promise to be here tonight..<3333333333333333

SO TILL THEN TAKE CARE..and Love you alll...MUAH..

Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happyy Birthdayyy Amall <3

May god bless you always muaahhh X