Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

||*Happy Birthday To a Special Little KaJenian*||

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Hello Bhootiphul People <33
Today ,the 23rd of May is a very special day, owing to the fact ki a special little angel was born 15 years ago on this day! Who,you ask? Guess! LOL =P

HINTS:

She is a girl ROFL
         She is a CRAZZYY KaJenian
         She is also named as Bacchi/Berry/Imli/Rose/Chutki etc. Etc.
         Her favourite expression is 'OMKAJEN'
         She invents dhamakedaar taglines for KaJen and KaJenians
         She is a OUT-OF-THE-WORLD  FF writer
         She is cute when she is angry Tongue
         She is also a SRK-KaJol/Delena/Edwella fan
         She loves playing games on the KaJen AT
         Her username is uber-hot .
         She calls Pratically EVERYONE 'Di ' !!

Oh come on now! You have to guess,esp with the last hint...She is a really special angel to us KaJenains,and always spreading smiles,she is the laadli of the KaJenians..Ab Toh Bolo!

Never Mind, I will make myself usefull and tell you..The Special Little Angel KaJenian is Amal !! (SmokingDreams)Amal Baby...We LOVE YOOUUU!! HAPPYYY BBBIIIRRTTHHHDDAAYYY <33

Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 22 May 2011 at 8:40pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jannat4everSimmy003henalianjaanichudiIceMaidenReal.MadridObodroKargoshAubade.Sanju_caprigurl.Almaas.tehreemm-Euphoria-purpleekajenian-CromulentHaze--Moni-swashbuckling

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Hey Amal! Even though we haven't interacted much I do sort of know you LOL. I hope you have an amazing day and may God Bless you with all the happiness and success in life! =)

Don't forget to party hard!<3

Lotsa love, 

Mel xx (TheMelody.)

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

god bless u bacha...n may all ur dreams come true...

loads of luv...

anumeha...

Happpy Birthday Amal! May God bless you with lots of love and happiness. I dont know you personally but Im sure youre a lovely person, and pray that all your dreams come true. May this birthday be wonderful for you! Keeep loving KaJen =D Muahh! Lotsa love xx
(Preeti_285)

Dearest Amal,

Happy KaJenlicious birthday dear. Many many happy returns of the day sweety. May God always bless you and may you achieve all the happiness and the success of the world. WOW!!! You are finally going to be 15...I would have said "Amal, tu finally 19 hogayi...aab tu officially ghar se bhag sakti hain" ROFL like KSG said to JEN on her birthday if you were 19 years old or 25 as a matter of factLOL but since you are just 15, I won't say that line to you...hehe...okay that was bakwaas..so forget it!
You are so cute, so sweet, and so helpful..and not to mention, equally talented as well...the spontaneity you have when it comes to captioning KaJen pics is amazing and enviable Day DreamingClap..you are too good and your FF...OMG!! it's so intense..you have understood the world so much in such a young age...I am really proud of youClap...always remain like how you are, sweet, honest, cute, lovely, genius, and adorable. Happy Birthday once again dear. Wishing you a very happy KaJenlicious birthday and a KaJenlicious dayHug

Yours di
-Sanju

hey amal
happy birthday sweety!Smile
may god give u all d happiness in world!
wish u a happy life ahead...
lots of luv...
sunita

Hey Amal Hug

Many Many Happy returns of the day.
..Happy B'Day..
Wishing you loads of happiness and success ahead.
Enjoy your 15th to the fullest . Party
Have lots of fun!

Love
Vini

happy birthday!!!Hug

*anisha

hey amal
wish u very happy birthday... may god fulfill ur all wishes

disha

Happy Birthday Amal<333333 OMG ur 15??????? Shocked I thought u were older then that hawww u know I'm older then u should call me DI!!!!!! LOL JJK :P ILY<33333 Anywayz I hope u have a kajen damon and elena filled day and that all ur wishes come true on ur special day :) I love ur FF's they are brilliant and ur such a talented writer :) and the most important part is that ur an amazing friend and ILY<3333 HAPPY BIRTHDAY<333333

Tashu

Imliii
Hug
Happy Bday jaana!
We haven't known each other for very long and we hardly get to chat but even so you're one very dear person to me!<3<3
Love ya sooo much!<3
We met where... the JJ FC i think na? Lol i still remember.. Niyu, Jess, you and i got left homeless that day & you very sweetly offered us some shelter in your Ranveer FC... even though none of us knew who he was:P 
Btw tere uss FC ka kya hua? You said you wanted layouts..:P 
Ohhh, oh, oh and teri wajaah se i watched BBB and surprisingly (well for me) loved it:P
Anyways, back to your bday- so haan... you're seriously the sweetest, most loveable person i know!=))... uhhh yeah- who takes full advantage of my dim-wittedness sometimes o_0 ... but lets not go down that route on your bday- i wanna be nice to you today:P
Hehe here's wishing you an extremely happy, fun-filled bday and a fab year ahead!=)))))
Hope all your dreams come true & you get whatever you want in life<3<3

Keep smiling always=))
Loadsa love

Ash
(teri Mirchi:P)
... haan i know both sigs are the same but i'm a little low on inspiration at the momentTongue

Today is a very special daaayy kyuki aj a very creative and chota packet bada thamka wali KaJenian was born..Yeaah it's my Amal aka my baby's birthday today..Baby you're one amazing girl with one amazing brain..I mean you're so tiny and you're brain runs a like thunder in ALL ways Wink I love you alot Amal and trust me you're a gem of a person and I love to talk to you and read ur FF plus quotes..May god bless you and shower all his blessings for you and you have a fantastic life ahead..Love you..and enjoy today

Your Trisha Di signing off with loads of love

Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 22 May 2011 at 9:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tehreemmSanju_ObodroKargoshAubade.-CromulentHaze-swashbuckling

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

This one's for you,My Basket,My Angel and My Dear Bacchi,

The best thing about you that you have nothing fake in you,you're so pure,so real and so mature at this age (trust me,even more than me!) I love practically everything about you..The way you call everyone 'Di' and piss them off to hell ( LOL,that'll be me ),then your unending crazziness for KaJen,Delena and SRK-Kajol,esp KaJen because your taglines for them say it all..Then your love for your friends,and the way you blend with them all !! I love the way you write,it seems as if each word,each sentence is right,straight from the heart..so sincere,thought-provoking and so real,that I am like addicted to your writing.I love pestering you for updates and telling you that you are the Real Professional..Believe it or not,sweety,Its true,and right from the core of my heart. Hug

I remember the first day we talked.That was on the KaJen AT,and you and Trish were VERY seriously discussing what to do for your board exams and I popped in then.I was like,"Hey Amal you giving your boards next year? Me Too!" and then your reply came like,"Hey Di,thats nice!" I frowned like the next moment and then I said,"Hey Dun call me Di,I'm your age! ROFL!" (I was like,OMG I am waise bhi so crazzy and childish and immature,and she thinks I'm older?) Then you madame was like I am 17 days older to you,blah blah..And We fought and fought,till you came to conclusion that OKAY! We both are Bacchis! Heehee! There are seriously many more events to remember,like the one,when we both were discussing taglines,and I went to your Profile to check your Dp and came back and said,"Amal,your Profile says , Gender: Unknown " ROFL You were so pissed off..and you right at that moment changed your Gender status and came back to the AT,with " I changed it,SEE! FEMALE!" and then followed by a picture of Jennifer winget!I was thinking,this girl can get adorable by no extent! Oooh,Oooh,the recent one of ArmaanRiddhima..I was teasing you about the PRO thingy again and you were like so pissed off! I said,"OMG you're like so cute when you're pissed off,like Riddhima..I feel like Armaan already!" and then you gave me this "Armaan" name and I gave you the "Basket/Riddhima" name..Every convo with you is like so memorable,'Coz its right there,in my heart,smiling up at me in clear happy memories! Smile Heart

I amn't finished! See,the punishment you get for loving me Big smile I love your talent..Bacchi seriously,Tu toh Chota Packet Bada Dhamaka hai !! You're like everyone's laadli of the KaJen AT,everyone loves you,I DO! <33 You're the most adorable thing ever! You're one unique angel,who,although virtual,is so close to my heart,and doesn't fail to make me smile ever! I LOVE YOU Heart I love when you give those taglines for KaJen,they're so original,so power-packed and most importantly,true! Plus,I love when you try to make me angry and get the opposite result ROFL In short,You're myy beesssttt friend here in IF,my Similarity queen and My LOOVEEE <33 I love you my Basket..Yeh Armaan kabhi tujhe nahi bhulega! Happy Birthday! You deserve every bit of my nonsense and all the love you get today,you deserve this thread...You deserve much much more I am capable to give you..I Just Love You!

May God bless my Angel ( as he's blessed me with you ),May you keep smiling,and be yourself,Keep loving KaJen and ofcourse forever be happy,get success,in your life...and most importantly,KEEP LOVING ME 'COZ I DO!

I LOVE YOOUUU <33 Muah Muah Muah My Angel,My Basket,My Bacchi,Tu Rockstar Che! <33 There aren't enough words to describe you!You're  One In Uncountables! Heart

Happpy Biirrtthhhdaaayyy!!<33

Love,

Your Bacchi and Armaan,Maitree.

Tera Gifts!<33 Hope you like them!

(Thanks Ash<33)

Made by me!

(Thanks Tashu<33)

Not only this,but 2 more,Hope you khush hogi baby!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1689554

and..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1658078&TPN=112

LOOVVEEE YAAA!<33 Muaahhh!

Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 22 May 2011 at 9:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_ObodroKargoshpurpleekajenian-CromulentHaze-swashbuckling

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

I know I already wrote one msg but I just wanted to write another one cause the more the better rite :) anyways I know that we don't know each other that well but I still wish that u have an amazing day and that u have bigger and better b-days to come and may god bless u with everything that ur little heart desires :)

Tashu :)

Edited by CT247 - 23 May 2011 at 9:24am
swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Amal Baby,HAPPYY BIRTHDAYY !! I LOVE YOU<33
Lekin,Where are you?
henali IF-Dazzler
henali
henali

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
happy b'dy amal...!>...Hug...we love u lotz..!...ur 22 special 4 us...!...love ur tags..like hell...!...dont leave the AT ever...!...hv fun...njoy...godbless...!...
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Amal PartyPartyDancing

I hope you have an amazing day and wish you a lot of happiness

you are a very sweet person and you write so beautifully!!!!

I miss reading your quotes on KaJen pics in AT, but I am happy you are writing an FF and I love it <3

hope you have loads of fun today
Hug how lucky are you! it's your bday and KSGs interview also came today Day Dreaming

love you Amal and Happy Birthday once again
Dancing

Go to top