i can't wait for tomorrow. 12hrs to go

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
when is the show going to come? It's so excruciating , and I can't wait until tomorrow. Wbu u guys? I am like counting hours. God! Please! Make this time go fast. I wanna see my abhiya  Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star-one thumbnail
only abbey  why , i mean you do not want to see piya also why ,you do not want abbey and piya scenes  , please i am humbly requesting to you ,do not forget piya also
thanks nice post ,we are love abbey  
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am in bed nw but still cme online throuh ma phone to check is dere anyfink new lolz wat to do yaar slep is not cuming am in uk exactly 3 at nyt lolz.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: star-one

<font size="5" color="#FF00FF">only abbey why , i mean you do not want to see piya also why ,you do not want abbey and piya scenes , please i am humbly requesting to you ,do not forget piya also
thanks nice post ,we are love abbey
</font>

😆 its not abbey its Abhiya means Abhay and Piya both names latters joint together so simple.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
i just got off from my bed. all , i have been doing is sleeping, taking medicine, and just been online whenever i could to see the updates ifd the show was ending or not. And, now i am online back and forth on the forum if anybody has leaked episode for tomorrow. they have done it before. 
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i don't know how i'll be able to sleep tonight 🤢 can't wait till the episode airs😍
Petal_Pose thumbnail
me too yaar same here. bec of abhiya i fought my sickness.. they gave me the courage to fight fever. thank u abhiya . no more e.r. bec of u , i got the strength to drink stupid medicine. can't belive my fever has gone down, and i just took a shower. and , i am feeling better thank u abhiya

Dear Jesus

Please let me sleep tonight. Let me dream about abhiya. 
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this week we definitely deserved a maha episode before the leap...that way we wouldn't have had such a rushed episode on Friday
Petal_Pose thumbnail
😍i know right. 🤪 can't wait until tomorrow. gosh, i am watching 20th may promo over again. suku looks so amazing. i hoping that abhay will have a makeover too. he will look so hot in jeans, and t-shirt🤪😍
h-haroon thumbnail
very nice post ,we are love abbey ,but  i am very disappoint  ,when you are forget the name of piya ,and  not support  her , you are all nice people on ffb ,please  support suku also , she needs for your support like abbey , so abbey is also very important , but  please do not forget piya also
thanks i hope you do not mind this request