India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

i can't wait for tomorrow. 12hrs to go

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
when is the show going to come? It's so excruciating , and I can't wait until tomorrow. Wbu u guys? I am like counting hours. God! Please! Make this time go fast. I wanna see my abhiya 

Edited by syria2014 - 22 May 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asena--Signorina---Rema-

star-one Newbie
star-one
star-one

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
only abbey  why , i mean you do not want to see piya also why ,you do not want abbey and piya scenes  , please i am humbly requesting to you ,do not forget piya also
thanks nice post ,we are love abbey  
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Am in bed nw but still cme online throuh ma phone to check is dere anyfink new lolz wat to do yaar slep is not cuming am in uk exactly 3 at nyt lolz.
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star-one

<font size="5" color="#FF00FF">only abbey why , i mean you do not want to see piya also why ,you do not want abbey and piya scenes , please i am humbly requesting to you ,do not forget piya also
thanks nice post ,we are love abbey
</font>
LOL its not abbey its Abhiya means Abhay and Piya both names latters joint together so simple.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asenaCrazy.Beautiful

Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
i just got off from my bed. all , i have been doing is sleeping, taking medicine, and just been online whenever i could to see the updates ifd the show was ending or not. And, now i am online back and forth on the forum if anybody has leaked episode for tomorrow. they have done it before. Wacko
asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
i don't know how i'll be able to sleep tonight Dead can't wait till the episode airsDay Dreaming
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
me too yaar same here. bec of abhiya i fought my sickness.. they gave me the courage to fight fever. thank u abhiya . no more e.r. bec of u , i got the strength to drink stupid medicine. can't belive my fever has gone down, and i just took a shower. and , i am feeling better thank u abhiya

Dear Jesus

Please let me sleep tonight. Let me dream about abhiya. 

Edited by syria2014 - 22 May 2011 at 8:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Signorina--

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
this week we definitely deserved a maha episode before the leap...that way we wouldn't have had such a rushed episode on Friday

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index