Posted: 12 years ago
come on ladies
 pls pls pls sign in n  make it 11,000
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -mesmerised-

Hi Odhanians! ๐Ÿค—

Please check the update at the bottom of this post.

(The following is not to spread panic or negativity, but just some simple things we can do to be on the safe side... ๐Ÿ˜Š)

I'm sure by now everyone is aware of the changes that Star One are looking to make in the coming months to the channel, and of the rumours that all current shows will end. Now I know at this stage they are just rumours, but the other show's fans are already doing all they can to make sure the channel is aware of their respective show's fan following, and I think we need to do the same for RBO. After all, it can't hurt right...? If anything, it will be a good thing for the channel to know of RBO's fan following.

So with that in mind, I decided to create this thread with a few key pointers on what we can and should be doing. They are as follows...

1. Watch the Original Telecast on Star One at 10pm

I know that this isn't possible for all as many of us don't live in India or don't have the channel but for those that do, please try and watch the episode when it is aired on TV because that is what TRP's are based on, and this is what counts when deciding whether a show should stay on air or not.

2. Sign the Petition

Monica (Shanak_Fan) has very kindly started a petition against ending the show, so please do sign it. Links below:

Link to Monica's Thread for Further Info: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1689408

3. Comment Under the Article on IF and on the Star One Websites RBO Section

This is really important, especially on Star One's site as we already know they check the comments there. Links below:

Link to Star One's RBO Section: https://www.starone.in/show.aspx?sid=12

4. Let the People in Charge Know How We Feel

Be it through Facebook, Twitter etc. lets get the message across to those who make the decisions. Came across Ranjini's (missfilmy) post regarding supporting RBO and it has a lot of useful contacts and sites on there that we need to be approaching. You will find links to the relevant FB pages, Twitter accounts and much more for the creatives of the show, the channel and other media. Please do check it out:

In addition to this, the following are some contact details that I found on other parts of IF (all credit goes to the respective members):

Star One (Channel) Telephone Numbers

+91 (0)22 2630 4811

+91 (0)22 6722 7777

+91 (0)22 6722 7958

Star (Star Network) Telephone Number

+91 (0)2267227777

Email Addresses

(It's unlikely that they will read all emails, so make sure you have RBO in the subject line so they can't miss it. e.g. Please Don't End Rang Badalti Odhani)

Star Mumbai Address To Write To

Star India Pvt.Ltd
Off Dr. E. Moses Road
Mahalaxmi
Mumbai - 400 011

Tel: 022-66305555
Fax: 022 - 56603500/56603400

N.B. None of these contacts were sourced by me personally, so don't know how valid or recent they are.

The aim of doing all this is to make the channel/bosses/creatives aware of our love for RBO and how we don't want it to end, so make sure you are positive and to-the-point when contacting them.

If we all just action a few of these suggestions, we can make a difference and get our message across! So lets all join hands and do what we have to... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. If there is anything I have missed that you feel needs to be included, please let me know and I will add to the main post.

UPDATE 23/05

I'm updating this on the request of a fellow member just to say that we need to treat this news as though it is for real, not just a rumour so there's no room for complacency. The other shows fans have already reached 10,000+ signatures for their petition and we need to aim high too.

I also wanted to add that although we have had a confirmation of sorts from Yashji, don't let that affect your efforts. As far as i'm aware, decisions like these are in the hands of the channel and not the shows creatives. Better to be safe than sorry... ๐Ÿ˜Š

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvi08

Collected so far:10,795 signatures

please keep voting๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Collected so far:10,979 signatures
The_May_Rose thumbnail
To all our viewers in India...Please try and watch the origanal telecast on TV๐Ÿ˜Š...

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
11,000 not far away :)
Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yipppeee

party time

we have 11,156 signatures

now we have to sign till 12,000 signatures
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 12,000 by sunday pleej๐Ÿ˜ณ
The_May_Rose thumbnail
1. Watch the Original Telecast on Star One at 10pm

I know that this isn't possible for all as many of us don't live in India or don't have the channel but for those that do, please try and watch the episode when it is aired on TV because that is what TRP's are based on, and this is what counts when deciding whether a show should stay on air or not.

-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm back! :D

Thanks ladies for keeping this thread moving with the updates.

Current petition count is 11,236

Please keep signing, and make sure to watch the original telecast at 10pm for TRP's.

The changes to Star One look like they are definately happening, so we need to get our message across loud and clear regarding our support for the show.