Rang Badalti Odhani

Save/Support RBO: Please Read & Action - Updated - Page 4

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Its better we keep signing petition atleast starone will know how much we all fans love RBO...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
we'll keep signing the petition
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
time for my pravachan again😆

vVery
sorry to say this girls and guys

the girls who are signing the "dont end RBO petion repeatedly are beginningto feel bad  that they are the ones signing again and again in hundreds

what happened to the real  shanak/rbo  fans?""""""""""

rest of the popular show forums namely geet and PKYEK are going about competing their task aggressively😭I

nfact theya re the topmost shows  according to what  we hear but still they are not leaving any stone unturned 😭and they are not taking anything for granted 😭 

i am not mentioning them as a comparison... but so as to motivate our people  we should take the  good  things from anyone/anywhere 😊

but what about us 😭

..we are abruptly stopping our efforts hoping nothing will happen😭

we need to keep up the momentum😊

follow the example of the rest of the  two shows signing  the pettions

..and not be complacent whatsoever we hear...

we need to sign it in multiples  

Today IPL is getting over😊

so from tomorrow I think many of us will have free time 😊

If there is no free time please find out some time and each RBO member

here  set a target minimum 500 signatures.

.after u complete it ...let us set a new target for ourselves again

dont merely sign it say """we love RBO shanak.please . Dont end RBO """and sign it ðŸ˜Š  

Please keep up the spirt alive and torch burning  

keep signing"dont end RBO petitions"  ðŸ˜Š

Think of ur fellow friends who are sweating at it and support the cause sincerely 😊
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally, some movement on this thread! 😃

Having read the last couple of posts, it's seems that RBO is safe as of now, but we have no idea how long that will last! If only a few shows are to remain, then we need to make sure that RBO is one of them!!!

Current petition count is 5406 signatures, so we need to continue with our efforts - not just by signing the petition, but also contacting Star One directly and making them aware of the fan following for the show.

Let's do something about this whilst we can, before it's too late!

P.S. Thanks Monica and Shalini for the updates :)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shanak_Fan

IMPORTANT NEWS

one of my frnds called star one's top officials.One of da official said dat revamp is surely going 2 happen but when,dey hv not yet decided.It may take 1 month or even 6 months but surely it's going 2 happen.

And da news of major concern 4 us.

Star one is going to end few serials.😭Only 1 or 2 serials will not end only on da foll.conditions:

1.Good TRPs
2.No.of Fans
3.Star value

So frnds,dis is really a concern 4 us.we hv 2 prove 2 star one dat rbo has so many fans by signing da petition and mailing dem,calling dem and requesting dem not 2 end rbo.we hv 2 keep signing da petition.oder shows petitions hv almost reached deir targets,i guess.dey r doing deir best not 2 let star one end deir show.aise mein hum haath par haath dhare nahi baith sakte.

Gals,keep signing and mailing da channel.

We hv no doubt abt karan and yashu's star value as dey r already stars but we hv 2 show dem dat dere r so many fans of rbo who luv watching dis show.as shriya had also wrote in one of her posts dat fans in india shd watch da show at 10pm.so gals,plz don't depend on repeat telecasts.snatch da remote and watch da show at 10pm only so dat it's trps increase.

i can say dat iss show ko bachana ab hamare haath mein hai so gals,lag jao duty pe!

Please spare a few minutes for the petition...Collectively we can reach  the target in no time!😃 

SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
right now singing only...wid comments..
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
v already have 6,250 signs n can go way way way more than tht so pls gals keep signing in for r wonderful show n actors please:)

v have to get to 10,000 this week
Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
gy's good news 🥳THERE ARE10,000 FANS FOLLOWING RBO ON FACEBOOK 🥳well done girls and now we have to keep signing the pettition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM... Of course shall do the needful!!! :D
Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
GUYS N PLEASE COMMENT ON THE STAR ONE PAGE OF RBO THERE R HARDLY 3-4 COMMENTS ON IT PER DAY SO PLEASEEE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!