Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS: Gopi's Ehsaas Last Part updated pg 56 (Page 51)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
WOW ... I have just read this again ...OMG what a love scene...  I think I am going to find my ahem (hubby)    and you can use you imagination too...  Good nite ...signing off.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

thejazzgal IF-Rockerz
thejazzgal
thejazzgal

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
lovey update shilpa ben!!

loved it!!

aww soo sad gopi hav to leave the house... :(
but loved the whole update!! finally GoHem r 1 now..

plzz do ocnt soon
muuah!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

nice updates shilpa very good

Thank you Shoaib. Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by winter30

Wow !!! Just love it . Your update was smokin hot.Embarrassed

Loved the Gohem romantic scenes. Just loved it.  Im in lalaland Day Dreaming

Thanks so much. Hope you enjoyed your trip to lalaland.Wink

Originally posted by Jake-neil

My imagination is running wildLOL.. Definately reminds me of someone who i miss currently. Wish that hottie was here to know what i'm exactly imagining for us.. Thats was a nice treat. The forced leave is really a blessing for us. Now can we discuss what happens next? Or should i take the subject to wifey?Wink.. This chapter is definately dedicated to my girl.    Ms. Lodge, the ice queen might freak out(sorry Ronnie couldn help the comment..lol)

Thanks Jakebhai, you know I paid big time for that forced leave of one day. I am glad you liked the update. Sorry couldn't wait for your someone special.

@Ronnie, that tells me you don't know her as well as you think you do.Wink

Originally posted by angelirebelli

Bravo Shilpa, that was very visual indeed...Wink Fabulously written, very sophisticated... *superlikes* 

As usual fantastic update, the feelings were just perfect, the emotions right. It is absolutely impossible to avoid getting lost in the flow..

I am sure this  sounds so very commonplace -   Loved it, awesome, too good for words...ClapClapClap

@ Reggie - Assumption is the mother of all f*** ups !!!

Angeli, how do I thank you for your wonderful review, words are never enough. You are a great motivator, and one of my favorite people on the forum. Thank you so much for all your encouragements.

@red, you go girlThumbs Up
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magi11

loved the update...

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by tvfreak86

OMGGG its too good

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

wow! awesome update...just hoping that nothing happens to gopi

Thank you so much, we will have to wait to see what happens to Gopi.

Originally posted by Traxy101

Very, very nice chapter, can't wait for the next one. You have Gopi and Ahem express their love for each other absolutely beautiful

Thank you so much. I am glad you liked the part.
Originally posted by swasthi

One heck of an update!!

As this FF is a product of an Indian serial it will be highly unlikely that we will see scenes like this in the serial.

Thanks to you Shilpa and other writers on this forum who write FFs and OSs that grant many of us to indulge in this imagination with our favourite characters.

You are so right Swasthi, we would never see this in the show, When they will get around to giving us a Gohem romantic scene they will probably fade the scene out. 
Thank you so much
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

My imagnation is on overtime...Can't stop thinking about it...WOW...I think I will have to come back to this after i have cleared my head.   thank you.

Thanks Anju, I am so glad you liked the update.

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

awesome update. kidnapping up next and bye bye to UrShi and hello sweet jail.

Thanks Nafisa, there is more to be revealed yet, slow down my dear, we will get there in due time.LOL

Originally posted by vaishali667

superb update shilpa keep rocking i loved  it awesome

Thanks Vaishali, I am glad you liked the part.

Originally posted by kamy

god update shilpa... what is urmi and Rashi's fate? waiting for the next..

Thanks Kamy, I am glad you are enjoying the story. Urmi and Rashi's fate is set.Wink

Originally posted by vinaben

wright soon waiting

Thanks so much. Update coming up.

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni4eva

superb update luvd it
i hope rashi n urmi get caught soon eagerly w8in 4 da nxt update x

Thanks Soni, glad you liked the update.

Originally posted by queenyuks

loved Loved LOVED the update

My imagination ran further away with me than you probably intendedEmbarrassed

Shilpaben, I love how you do scenes like these. You do them so artfully. 
Someday I will be a great author like you

Too bad I couldn't read this sooner. I absolutely loved this. 
Thanks to you and to king for this treat

Yuks

Thanks so much. I knew your imagination would runaway with you. You are already a better author than me, don't be modest. 

Originally posted by art80

Shilpaben, you are making me fall for this Ahem after every update of yours. I really loved the way you portrayed his character. I absolutely enjoyed reading this part. I am in Gohem dreamland after reading your update.

Thanks so much sweety, I am glad I could make you fall for this Ahem. How I would love to see Ahem like this on the show. Hope you enjoyed dreamland.

Originally posted by ANJ4

WOW ... I have just read this again ...OMG what a love scene...  I think I am going to find my ahem (hubby)    and you can use you imagination too...  Good nite ...signing off.

Thanks AnjuEmbarrassed Hope you enjoyed your nite with your very own Ahem and your imaginationWink

Originally posted by thejazzgal.s

lovey update shilpa ben!!

loved it!!

aww soo sad gopi hav to leave the house... :(
but loved the whole update!! finally GoHem r 1 now..

plzz do ocnt soon
muuah!

Thanks so much. Don' worry this time around, Gopi is ready for anything.

Thank you so much everyone!
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is well. Thank you all for loving the story and all your wonderful comments.

Its getting harder and harder to update this story, frankly I am very bored with the show and very mad at the CVs for the current track and I am loosing my patience with the show. They started showing Ahem as a jerk again and I hate it, so I will be ending this soon.

Hope you enjoy the next part.

Part 17

Next morning Gopi woke up wrapped in Ahem's arms. She looked out the window to see it was still dark out. She closed her eyes and remembered all the things that had happened the night before. She blushed at the thought of all the things that her Ahemji had taught her in the night. She discovered what pleasured her and how to pleasure him.

She slowly ran her hand over his naked chest to his stomach, just as he had shown her the night before.  She wished she could spend the rest of the day in his arms, but knew she needed to get up and get dressed before he woke up. She blushed at the thought of him catching her, trying to get dressed. He had refused to let her put her sari back on the night before, claiming he didn't want anything between them when he is holding her in his arms.

She raised her head from his chest to sneak a look at his face to be sure he was sleeping. She slowly tried to pry his arm from around her but he wouldn't budge. Gopi frowned and snuck another look at his face. He was still sleeping, so why couldn't she move his arm from around her?

Ahem had been awake since she started moving her hand on his chest sensually, he had been pretending to sleep to see if she got bolder and touched him in any other way, but she stopped way too soon for his liking. Now he waited to see how she would try to get out of his arms.

He finally let her move his arm from her waist, but stayed ready to pull her back as soon as she sat up.

Gopi slowly moved his arm, slid across the bed to sit up, but as soon as she sat up, she felt his arm come around her waist and pull her back on the bed. Gopi landed on the bed with a yelp, with her Ahemji's arm around her and his leg on top hers. She looked up to see him grinning down at her. "Where are you going Gopiji? It's not even five-thirty yet."

Gopi pushed at his chest, struggling to get up. "Ahemji, what are you doing? Let me get up and get ready, everyone will be waking up soon, and I have to get the milk too."

Ahem held her tighter and she stopped struggling, when she started to say something he stopped her. "Shhh'Gopi, let someone else get the milk today, I want a proper good morning from my wife."

Gopi blushed and looked away from him. Her heart was beating as fast as a runaway train, and just as loud, she wondered if he could hear it. Ahem looked down at the rapidly beating pulse in her neck and smiled. He bent and gave her a butterfly kiss on her pulse, he knew just how to pleasure her, and he had discovered the night before that, Gopi lost all ability to talk or think coherently when he kissed her neck.

Gopi immediately got lost in the pleasure of Ahem's touch and thoughts of time and getting dressed flew out of her mind. She stopped fighting him and put her arms around him to bring him closer to her.

After a while neither one of them thought of anything else, but pleasuring each other once again expressing their feelings for each other.

*~+~*

Forty-five minutes later, Gopi rushed out of the bathroom, hair still wet, pallu still not pinned to her shoulder. She stopped in her track when she saw Ahem sitting on the bed still shirtless, talking on the phone. When he saw her starring at him he smiled and winked at her. She blushed and knew he had left the shirt off purposely.

Gopi finished getting ready then laid his clothes out for him. She waited for him to finish his conversation. She started felling nervous about the upcoming event. She prayed that everything goes according to their plan, and no one gets hurt.

Ahem hung up the phone and saw Gopi's worried expression. He went to her and took her in his arms. "Why do you look worried all of a sudden?"

Gopi rested her hands on his chest and gave him a faint smile. "I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me."

"No one is going to be hurt; there will be plenty of trained people there to make sure no one gets hurt, especially you." Ahem kissed her on the forehead then released her so he could get ready for the day.

*~+~*

The next two days were spent preparing for the big trap. Ahem spent every spare moment going over the plan with Gopi. Since it would look suspicious if Gopi went by herself out the house, Parag once again was chosen to drive Gopi to the mandir to do her special puja.

They made sure Rashi heard Gopi was insisting on going to the mandir and when she would be going. They said silent thanks when Rashi didn't insist on accompanying Gopi. For rest of the time Jigar made sure she was too occupied to notice what was going on in the house. He even took her shopping so Ahem could take Gopi to Arjun's office to discuss the details of the plan and to familiarize Gopi to the exact plan and people who are going to be watching her.

Meanwhile Rashi had informed Urmi about Gopi going to mandir in two days time, so Urmi could plan what she wanted.

On the other hand Urmi has bit off more than she could chew. She thought she could control the kidnappers, but they have turned the tables on her. They had been threatening Urmi with harm, if she didn't bring the girl to them, it seems there was someone more ruthless behind the plan of destroying Gopi. Urmi breathed a sigh of relief when Rashi informed her of Gopi's plans to go to mandir and that too only with Parag. She informed the kidnappers, who insisted that she also be at the mandir on that day, or else they will provide police with the pictures and tapes of her hiring them to kidnap her niece and kill her. Urmi was too scared to argue with them and agreed to be there.

*~+~*

On the morning of the trap is to take place, Gopi woke up to see Ahem propped up on his elbow starring down at her as if memorizing her features. She smiled and stared back at him just as intently.

Ahem leaned down and gave her a deep kiss, and both got lost in the kiss, it was a long while before they both came up for air. "Good morning Gopiji!" Ahem smiled when Gopi flushed.

Then he hugged her to him tightly pulling her on top of him. Gopi put her head on his chest, and they both got lost in their own thoughts. After a while they both got up and started to get ready for the day.

Ahem got ready as if he is going to the office, he would leave first and wait with Arjun at the mandir. They had several securities set up along the route that Parag will be driving to get to the mandir. They would switch back and forth, just in case the kidnappers decided to follow them from Modi Bhavan.

Ahem was trying to button his shirt and talk on the phone at the same time when Gopi came in with his tea. When she saw him struggling with the sleeve buttons, she set the cup on the table, and took over buttoning while he still talked on the phone. When she started to walk way, he grabbed her wrist and made her stay put. He quickly hung up the phone. "I have something I want you to wear." He pulled out a necklace with a small pendant, and fastened if around her neck.

He gently touched the pendant. "This has a tracking device in it, so we could track you if something happens." Gopi stared at him wide eyed, then just nodded her head, getting more nervous by the minute.

Ahem cupped Gopi's face and brought her face towards him, he touched his forehead with hers. "I won't let anything happen to you, I promise."

Gopi threw herself in his arms and hugged him hard; he returned her hug just as fiercely. After awhile he pulled back and wiped the tears from her face. He kissed her on the forehead, and picked up his laptop bag, he gave her one last look before walking out the door. Gopi watched him until he disappeared out of her sight. She prayed to her Kanaji, to make everything right.

*~+~*

Ahem and Arjun were first to arrive at the mandir. Ahem was very tense and worried about the whole situation. Something didn't feel right to him, he felt as though they are missing something.

Something kept bothering him there was a missing piece to a puzzle. He thought long and hard about the things that have happened so far. Gopi said the voice on the phone was distorted, so it was not a proof that Urmi was the one calling and threatening her, so who else could be involved? They had assumed the calls were from Urmila, but there was not a solid proof of that, they hadn't been able to trace the number of phone where the calls were made from, so they really don't know if the call were made by her.

Ahem sat up when he saw his dad's car pull up to the mandir. Then another car pulled up behind them, it wasn't the security people. The car had a dark tinted glass he couldn't see who was in it.

He watched as Gopi got out of the car and stood by the car to wait for his father. He tensed as the other car's passenger also got out of the car. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw who got out of the car. He blinked twice to be sure he was not hallucinating.

*~+~*

Sorry had to stop here, this was getting too long and I am not even finished yet. Don't worry I won't make you guys wait too long.Big smile

Edited by sbp1971 - 08 July 2011 at 8:11pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

meruncute7sun_smikanu_nvlkhjasmin00005he11yart80ishapariarchanadamanianeteche_cpg713shajnaiimaaneet93kamytanya.dsouzawinter30piyushisunshine33tashi482dancydreamerElizaKawakafashruts18rsk16evadangelirebelliaamirkhanfanthejazzgalswasthisoni4evaroops82simi91ANJ4-Yuks-Soulmate_Sana-GayabCat-dumaschavvi16

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

*Fans self*

As for the rest of the update, I loved it.
I cant wait until Chdail and her mother are caught.

Waiting for more...

Yuks

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top