Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS: Gopi's Ehsaas Last Part updated pg 56 (Page 45)

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
sorry for late comment
me on vacation dont come the
way i use to
MySpace Beautiful Comment - 9
WoW Comment - 3MySpace You Rock Comment - 1
MySpace Kisses Comment - 9

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

vaishali667 Goldie
vaishali667
vaishali667

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
 nice one yaar sorry for late comment

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelirebelli

I wish there was a *superlike* button to hit on Shilpa...

I couldn't believe what I was reading and had to go back again... WOW...How I wish we could see this on SNS !!! (TV18 of course or atleast a shirtless Aham LOL) . You did spice things up and not let the scene fade away...LOL 

U have all the makings of Judith Mcnaught , the only romantic author I ever liked...Star

Gosh, Ur Aham is such a tease... Aham in a powdered blue shirt..*drools* , thank you for dropping the hints I could connect with your story...WinkLOL love the developments and the pace... too much happening which is fantastic..

Aham injured ... nahiiinnn esp after such a cute sequence...Broken Heart but I know things will move ahead and its all for the best...Smile 

I hate Rashi, I do not want her anywhere near GoHam, I wish to see Urmila the wicked witch imprisoned. I so want GoHam to live in peace.

What an update.. can't wait the next installment... Yeh dil mange more...

P.S. - If I ever convert into an Aham fan Shilpa, which I am not at the moment and vehemently deny any evidence or proof of it, you know who is responsible for it...Wink

Wow, you left me speechless with your review. My very own Angel on the forum.  I have to give you all the credit for motivating me to continue writing.
As for JM, like I said I love her myself, she is an awesome writer.
Thank you for all your support and encouragement. I am glad you enjoyed the way I protrayed Ahem in the SS, lets face it, he will never behave like this with Gopi, so I will just imagine it.

angelirebelli

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

Grrr... UrmiAngryAngry

I loved all the Gopi-Ahem sweet moments Shilpaben.

You know what an awesome author you are? I wish I could write like you *sighs*

Im waiting for more as usual Shilpaben. Update soon and bring the 2 chdails to justice

Yuks
Thank you my friend. I am so glad you liked the GoHem momentsWink
I still say you are a better writer than me, and hope that some day you will get over your writer's block and give us an awesome update on your fics.
Hope you liked the update, don't have the scene you wanted, but soon...

angelirebelli

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magi11

oh no... ahem got hurt..Cry.
but as usual it was a fantastic update..Clap
just loved it...
cant wait for the next update
Thanks Magi, please don't cry, Ahem is perfectly alright, you will soon see.

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Awesome, I want to know what Urmila did to Aham, he survived it, without his wife calling him to tell him. Waiting eagerly for the update.
Thanks Nafisa. Isn't it awesome? Ahem took care of himself, but that what we would expect right? WinkWith his muscled arms and six pack abs.Big smile

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what happened to aham?...the day started so beautifully but ended on such a serious note...plz continue soon
Thank you so much. As you will soon know, Ahem is fine, no majour injuries.

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Great update but dil mange more in certain areas. You should use a dancing in rain sequence or Gopi watching Ice hockey and Ahem seducing her.. Just gave you a tips. Do include my tips in next update
Thanks Jakebhai. No to ice hockey scene, I don't know anything about the game and neither does Gopi. A rain scene? We will see...

Originally posted by soni4eva

awww da update was lolvy
sooo cute love ahem
aww ahem got injured plzz cont soon
Thanks Soni, am glad you liked the update.

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by winter30

Aww, i just love the Gohem moments. They are so sweet.
Rashi and Urmi ,eugh, just make my blood boil.

Once again another fab update.Clap

P.S thanks for pm ,telling me the info about your latest vm. Yup I did find the song. Also Im not much of a fan of rajesh khanna either. LOL
Thanks so much. I love me some Gohem moments, especially the ones in the ME today, I have to handed to him, he was good.

Urshi makes my blood boil too, but don't worry they will get their punishment.
It was my pleasure to PM you the info.

Originally posted by tvfreak86

OMGGG!!!!! Pls update soon!!! its too good
Thank you so much. Update coming up.

Originally posted by lovtv

Hey Shilpa,

Read the update on the train this  morning.  Loved it!  I can't say it enough.

Can't wait for your version of Rashi and Urmi to be punished.  Hopefully jail is the consequence for what they have done.  I will feel vindicated then, for both the screen Gopi and your Gopi.

More P L E A S E !
Thank you so much Shelly.HugI miss you.

I am so glad you liked the part. Yep Urshi will get their punishment, and Gopi will get her happiness.

Originally posted by Eesha2

Oh no not our poor Aham! And just as Gopi and him were getting so cute Rashi and Urmi have to but. I could kill them!Angry Loved loved loved the update Shilpa! and now I'm mad because now I need another one on the quicks. LOL Update soon hun. 
Thanks Eesha. Don't be too mad, update coming up. I am glad you enjoyed the Gohem moments.  As for Urshi, I feel the same.

Originally posted by Traxy101

Your story is actually amazing. I love it and I just can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed the update. Next part coming up.

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

I am at a loss of words to describe my feelings towards your ever so wonderful piece of writing..You have such awesome flair and exceptionally wonderful imagination and of course that beautiful hand to pen down a very captivating story..It is a pleasure to go by your updates and read and feel the emotions that you are trying to depict..

Okay, Rashi and Urmi are just devils, grrr hate the fact that they tried to harm Ahem..I hope Gopi doesn't run away from the house suddenly owing to such an incident in order to save her Ahemji...Argh! was so loving their moments until the duo intervened..

But you have me hooked...

Luv atop

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments. I don't know how to thank you, but your comments are very encouraging. I love SNS, I would never be able to write a fic for another show. I love GoHem, and love to write about them. I just wish we had some nice Gohem moments in the show.
Gopi is lot stronger now, so she would never run away, they have dared to harm her Ahemji, so she will stay and figth them.
Thank you so much.

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

awsome, its really a great part

pls punish urmi aand rashi severly

Thanks so much. Urshi will get their punishment in due time.Big smile

Originally posted by swasthi

I loved the pace of the romance of Gohem. There is so much of warmth, tenderness and love. Ahem's appreciation of Gopi extended openly in front of all the family members with doing aarti and gifting a sari. How lovely those moments were.

Kinjal's apology to Gopi was needed as closure for Kinjal's sake and reaffirms Gopi's place in the family.

It was really sad to see Ahem attacked. Teej night is not even over too.

Hoping that good will win over evil soon.
Thank you so much Swasthi. I love any Gohem moments. I would love to see Ahem behave like this on the show some day.
Yes Gopi needed the closure to the necklace incident, and Kinjle needed to realize the consequences of her actions. Hope they give us this on the show soon.
Gopi has her Kanaji on her side, so yes good will win over evil soon.

swasthi

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by art80

Oh...very well update Shilpaben!! Loved the way Ahem is caring for Gopi and their cute moments. Also, liked this Gopi who is using her brain and not just behaving dumb as in the show. Can't wait to read more.

Thank you for proving great updates and not stopping in between. Really appreciate your creativity and writing.Clap
Thank you so much for commenting, I know you are a silent observer on the forum so you comment are really appreciated.

Gopi is lot smarter than she looks, and you are right I wished she would use that brain on the show.
Thanks again.

Originally posted by ANJ4

Please don't leave me hanging to long,I might fall to my death and you would not want that I am you biggest fan. 
Thanks Anju. Please don't fall to deathLOL what would I do without my biggest fan? I have the update coming up soon.

Originally posted by karth

hi, I read all your parts at one go and it is awesomeClapClapClapplz continue!
Thank you so much. I am glad you are liking the stroy.

Originally posted by sam990

omggg
Thank you so much!

Go to top