Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS: Gopi's Ehsaas Last Part updated pg 56 - Page 45

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i had missed the past few updates and just read the whole thing...and wow shilpa it was amazing...too bad this is is finished...please give a new read...it would be awesome...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😭sad😭 tht it ended ... 

but got to say πŸ˜†fabulous endingπŸ˜† : loved it ... β­οΈ

Edited by 143badra - 12 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow Shilpa!!!

That was a wonderful ending!  You are a fabulous writer!

I am sad to see this FF end! 

But thoroughly enjoyed reading every word! 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: angelirebelli

The ending was fabulous, just loved the way you planned each scene to get to where we were. All the pieces fell into place and fit together like a puzzle...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you S, for making the time and giving us such a fabulous story. Thank you  for taking us on this wonderful ride called Ehsaas.

Ehsaas is special in more ways than one, most because it gave me a very special friend... Thank You !!! I will miss it but I look forward to some more awesome work from you. 

My rating - Five β­οΈ

Thank you so much Angeli. This story was very special, I struggled with it at times, but I had some wonderful supporters who kept me going.
As for another story, hmmm...let me think about it.πŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: simi91

sorry for late

comment poor me
busy busy
all parts flawless
love it core & enjoyed❀️
excellent jobπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
i hope yu come up with
amazing one soon
thnx for super journey yu
shared with us
God bless yu

Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed the story, and gave me a wonderful feedbacks. I will work on some new things in the future.

This content was originally posted by: queenyuks

Shilpaben, this fic was just excellent
I abos**tely loved it

Every single chapter was better than the last one. Great flow, great continuity. 

I never guessed Anita actually. I was thinking Elesh Mehta or Umang. 

I loved the ending. Sweet and wonderful. Very perfect

What will you come up twith next?

Yuks

Thank you Yuks, that is the greatest compliment ever. As for Anita, you know the woman scorned and all that, you know how we woman are, never let them get off easily.πŸ˜†
What is next? *thinking mode* lets see😊

SIP1997 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shajnaii

😭

Shilpa...im sooo sad that the story ended...

but i really loved how it ended...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank u...Thank u sooo much for the inspiring story...

Thank you so much. I was also bit sad to end the story, but couldn't come up with anything else.

This content was originally posted by: ANJ4

very nice...   so tired will let you know soon.

Thank you so much Anju. I really enjoyed your feed backs.

This content was originally posted by: shaina.sharma

Great and wonder ful story. Pls continue another ff

loved ur expression and story pact

and good thinking i have guessed it as umang.

Thank you so much, I am glad you enjoyed the story. No one does revenge better than a woman scorned.πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update, an action packed one...yay! it was anita...

Thank you so much. You guessed it, it was Anita. I am so glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for all the wonderful feedbacks.

This content was originally posted by: Traxy101

This last chapter was so beautiful. You made each chapter perfect and left a clue in each one for us to figure it out from it. This story is very special and I want to thank you for writing it. I'm going to miss the updates but I'm glad that Gopi and Ahem got their happily ever after

Thank you so much. Thank you for finding the story special, it was a very special one. Thank you so much for all your feedbacks and encouragements.

This content was originally posted by: sam990

πŸ‘πŸΌfantact end thank  you for the best  story and will miss u  hope to read more in future thank u πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed the story. Future stories? We'll see.
SIP1997 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swasthi

Anita???? ... thought she moved on with her life ... mmm ... a vengeful person.

A new life for Jigar ... it is much needed.

Glad to know that good eventually wins over evil.

Thank you Shilpa for keeping the chapters coming consistantly thus keeping us readers engaged and enthused.

Thank you for a wonderful and amazing storyline of Ahem and Gopi where Ahem realised Gopi's worth when she was not there and they overcame adversity together.

I look forward to your next story.

Thank you Swasthi.  I don't think Anita has really moved on with her life, she is the woman scorned, so she will not forget, I get the felling she will be back in the future for a revenge of some kind, she will want to get back at the mother/son duo, Gopi will just get caught in it, she loves those two the most.
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on each part, they were very encouraging.
Next story? Lets see...

This content was originally posted by: winter30

Thank you so much for such a great story. It was really interesting to read. Liked every moment. Your ff is so much better than the current track in the show.
You would do much better than the cv's

The ending was simply perfect.  Rashi got what she deserved, glad Jigar is free from her.

Your take on Gohem was really nice to read

Looking forward to more ff by you. πŸ˜Š

Thanks so much dear. Than is a very high praise, I wish I could tale more interest in current track. I still say Gopi should leave MM and go somewhere away from all the selfish people in her life. Thanks for all the wonderful feedbacks.
More FFs? Lets see...😊

This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

Hey Shilpa, Your aham rocks always LOL

fab ending, 
Anita was  πŸ˜‘ totally

great update though

Thank you so much Ayesha, glad you liked the story.
SIP1997 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jake-neil

Can a person who is not in his sense give you a review? Na... So should i comment? Naw.. But i will coz you are my sweet sister.. I loved it.. Straight from heart review.. Just love it. I wish every story has a happy ending.. Like this! Your Ahem rocks..! But ahem is cold cold hearted. Cold hearted! I wanna write more.. Be right back!

This content was originally posted by: Jake-neil

I am back with my second sound of review... Hahaha... Not sound, round.. Round! Rashi.. I love her! But nobody understands my feelings.. I love her!

Ok my dear sweet brother, you get a separate and a special reply. 
Hmmm...where do I start?

Thank you so much for your straight from the heart review. I am so glad you liked the story, despite the fact that I made your Rashi go to jail in the end.
I knew I would get you to give me a positive feedback on Ahem one day. Don't worry we do understand you love Rashi.
I enjoyed all your feedbacks, but this one was the best.πŸ˜‰ Even if you were not in your sense.

SIP1997 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: evad

Thank you for the marvel Shilpa loved it to bit and looking forward to the next one. And about that place you got it you could also do the viewing to the place anytime you want πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Eva, I am glad you liked Ehasaas, I loved all your feedbacks.
My next one, I am working on it. I will take you up on your offer to view the place.πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: pg713

Great story!  Really enjoyed the way you ended the story -- wish some of it can be seen in reel with SNS.  Looking forward to more writings from you.

Pinky

Thank you so much. I am glad you liked the story.

This content was originally posted by: art80

Shilpaben, I absolutely enjoyed reading your story and was coming to the forum to see if you posted a new chapter or not. I am really going to miss it. Hope you soon start another great story for us.

The last part was awesome. I loved the way you showed Gohem's eye communication in this story. Felt sorry for Jigar but glad to know that he accepted the truth and moved on.

Aww...You are very sweet, thank you so much for commenting on each part, all of your feedbacks were very special, especially because usually you are a silent member.
My next FF? Still thinking about it. 

This content was originally posted by: rshree1182

Beautiful ending Shilpa..it was awesome..

Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed it.

This content was originally posted by: thejazzgal.s

wow!!

thts what we call a lovely end!! shilpa ben 

no words to describe my appreciation to ur SS 

Thank you so much, I am glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for all your wonderful feedbacks.

This content was originally posted by: kamy

A beautiful ending to an interesting story Shilpa...

we intent to write a short story but then it becomes a full fledged fiction. 
Keep up the good work...
kamy

Thanks Kamy, I am glad you enjoyed the SS. Hope you have a wonderful vacation.
SIP1997 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avi_12

It was just fabulous shilpa πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... loved it tooo much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.  A bit sad dat u have ended it but the ending is worth it...hope to see u soon wid new ff...😊
😊

Thank you so much. I am so glad you enjoyed the story.

This content was originally posted by: soni4eva

wow lovly endin

h8 anita buh finally ahem n gopi r 2geva happy endin
fanx 4 da om x

Thank you so much, I am glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for all the wonderful feedbacks.

This content was originally posted by: neetusidhu

i had missed the past few updates and just read the whole thing...and wow shilpa it was amazing...too bad this is is finished...please give a new read...it would be awesome...

Thank you so much. I was also little sad to end it. Thanks for all the wonderful feedbacks. As for the future read, I will see what I can do.

SIP1997 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovtv

wow Shilpa!!!

That was a wonderful ending!  You are a fabulous writer!

I am sad to see this FF end! 

But thoroughly enjoyed reading every word! 

Thank you so much Shelly. I just love hearing from you. I am so glad you enjoyed the story.
I was sad too, when I decided to end it, but I figured its best to give Gohem their happily ever after.πŸ˜‰