Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now I demand a *superlike* button .. its high time we had it...

OMG Shilpa, I am absolutely crazy about Ehsaas Aham... thoughtful, sensitive, caring, romantic, whats more he can take on two ruffians easily..a hero.. its a complete package.. me wants me wants 😳 Actually me wants him more after seeing his pic with the tilak... *drools again* 😉

I love the attention you pay to detail, it makes my trip to SNS land so much easier...Love the way you pen poignant moments .. U r my JM ⭐️

Absolutely fantastic GoHam moments, I am prepared for whatever the next day brings...The change from a being a romantic couple to a couple who are determined to face everything that comes their way is beautiful. 

Love a strong, thinking Gopi, one who can think on her own and make her own decisions. She aint chickening out, so you better watch out UrShi ...

My fav scenes from the update  - the exchanging of rings to signify new  beginnings and the scene on the bed, both of them comforting each other and providing much needed silent strength.. ❤️

Fantastic update hun..👏👏👏.. as usual the inquisitive me  can't wait the next installment... Yeh dil mange more...😊

Edited by angelirebelli - 12 years ago
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It took two hugs and plenty of tender loving moments in Gohem's bedroom to see us through the end of teej -- how we wish for moments like these to happen in the the serial!

The most memorable moments were without a doubt the hugs, the exchanging of the rings and falling of to sleep in each others arms.

Let us hope that the next day will bring the beginning to the end of the evil that is oozing out of Rashi and Urmi.
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it! Love it. I know I have said this 1000 times before but I just love your story. Really liked the part where koki gives rashi the look , knowing that she and her mum has something to do with the injury. Just loved this part action packed with gohem moments like today's maha episode. Looking forward to the next part . I hope urshi duo are serverly punished.Also liked the part where ahem said gopi was the nicest present. I was on cloud nine. I wish Ahem would say such sweet things in the show .    😳
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg omg what excellent job
sweety👏👏👏👏
the ring exchange was unique & stunning
way
both hug beautifully & to sooth thier pain
& worry away

love how gopi talk with confident & attitude
to stand to them
mindblowing update
love it
ur style of writting made me
addicted to ur FF
pls pls pretty pls one more
cant wait cruella deville & daughter to
be caught 😡😡😡

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love your story, you've developed GoHem's relationships beautifully, the're so in sync with each other and know exactly what the others thinking. I loved the sign of them starting their new life together and also when they're comforting each other. It's beautiful.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful Shilpaben. I loved it, as usual. Thanks you for this weekend treat

Phone tapping - something someone in Modi bhavan needs to do to Raashi's phone in SNS. Then all her dirty laundry will come out.

Ahem and Gopi are so cute. I love them together

As always, I will wait for more

Yuks
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Shilpaben. I loved it, as usual. Thanks you for this weekend treat

Phone tapping - something someone in Modi bhavan needs to do to ahem's phone in SNS. Then all his dirty laundry will come out.

jake and his queen are so cute. I love them together

As always, I will wait for more
jake
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fab update as usual i loved im totally in luv wiv it ❤️
y cnt ahem b dis swt i da show
eagerly w8in 4 dda nxt update
fanx 4 da pm n da lovely update
😊

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your update , it took me forever to read it ,   Had a bad day...Now that i had a few minutes , I started at the begining  and read it ,  best scene is the ring exchange ...I was in la la  Land...

Thx
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part, Aham being so loving to Gopi, loved every line.