SS: Gopi's Ehsaas Last Part updated pg 56 - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG!!!!! Pls update soon!!! its too good

Hey Shilpa,

Read the update on the train this  morning.  Loved it!  I can't say it enough.

Can't wait for your version of Rashi and Urmi to be punished.  Hopefully jail is the consequence for what they have done.  I will feel vindicated then, for both the screen Gopi and your Gopi.

More P L E A S E !
Oh no not our poor Aham! And just as Gopi and him were getting so cute Rashi and Urmi have to but. I could kill them!😑 Loved loved loved the update Shilpa! and now I'm mad because now I need another one on the quicks. πŸ˜† Update soon hun. 
Your story is actually amazing. I love it and I just can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
I am at a loss of words to describe my feelings towards your ever so wonderful piece of writing..You have such awesome flair and exceptionally wonderful imagination and of course that beautiful hand to pen down a very captivating story..It is a pleasure to go by your updates and read and feel the emotions that you are trying to depict..

Okay, Rashi and Urmi are just devils, grrr hate the fact that they tried to harm Ahem..I hope Gopi doesn't run away from the house suddenly owing to such an incident in order to save her Ahemji...Argh! was so loving their moments until the duo intervened..

But you have me hooked...

Luv atop

awsome, its really a great part

pls punish urmi aand rashi severly

I loved the pace of the romance of Gohem. There is so much of warmth, tenderness and love. Ahem's appreciation of Gopi extended openly in front of all the family members with doing aarti and gifting a sari. How lovely those moments were.

Kinjal's apology to Gopi was needed as closure for Kinjal's sake and reaffirms Gopi's place in the family.

It was really sad to see Ahem attacked. Teej night is not even over too.

Hoping that good will win over evil soon.
Edited by swasthi - 12 years ago

Oh...very well update Shilpaben!! Loved the way Ahem is caring for Gopi and their cute moments. Also, liked this Gopi who is using her brain and not just behaving dumb as in the show. Can't wait to read more.

Thank you for proving great updates and not stopping in between. Really appreciate your creativity and writing.πŸ‘
Please don't leave me hanging to long,I might fall to my death and you would not want that I am you biggest fan. 
hi, I read all your parts at one go and it is awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘plz continue!