Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: queenyuks

😳

*Fans self*

As for the rest of the update, I loved it.
I cant wait until Chdail and her mother are caught.

Waiting for more...

Yuks

😳😳

Thanks Yuks. Your wish is my command, chudail and Rashi finally where they belong.πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: nilli_r

wow..too much suspense..plzz continue soon :)

btww amazing update XD

Thank you so much, I am glad you liked the update. I am about to reveal who the person is.

This content was originally posted by: angelirebelli

Too many wows on the update... Wow.. what a morning after, the button scene, a shirtless Aham *lifts the fan but leaves it for Shilpa* πŸ˜‰

Bravo Shilpa...Yet another fabulous update sweets πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. As usual I am lost for words...

Ehsaas is special, will be sad when it ends but I am so looking forward to another cracking fiction from you... β­οΈ

Yeh dil definitely mange more !!!

Thank you so much Angeli. πŸ˜³I will make a good use of that fan.πŸ˜‰
SInce you missed out on so much of Ahem shirtless, I thought I would provide you with one in the story, so consider that a special dedication to you.
I will see about your dil's request.πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Jake-neil

Ok.. Shilpaben.. Had to go through first part many times.. Really? Gopi and ahem? I will theme it on some other pair ok..? The update was fantastic... You have come a long way in describing the romantic scenes. I must say it perfect now. I hope every update has one scene at least..

Thank you so much bhai. Yes Gopi and Ahem, but you can picture whom ever you want, knock yourself out.

A romantic scene in every update😲 That's high expectations. You have been there for me from the beginning, so I am glad you noticed the improvements. 
SIP1997 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shajnaii

wow Shilpa...

so so breathtaking events in one chapter...heheh...really awesome update...

Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed the update.

This content was originally posted by: sam990

oh my who was it it not anita is plz next part plzzz soon

Thank you so much Sam. Is it Anita? Lets see.

This content was originally posted by: samiya315

my heart is beating fast. i am fanning myself. i have 3 fans on in the room right now all facing me. lovely update

Thank you so much. Three fans? I had the AC on full blast when I was writing it, so I can imagine.πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: ANJ4

You know what ... What is wrong with you ... the ff are the best, we have something to look forward to, coz what CVs has so far is crap.   How can you say you are going to end it.    No Girl your write is exscellent and it make us so happy when we get PM from you ...   you know CVs is going to jerk us around...   so we all look forward to our gohem scene in your story... we are all in the same boat... don't get disappointed we are all there for you.

πŸ‘πŸΌ
 πŸ‘πŸΌ   keep writing...I will give you feedback...

Awe...Anju, you know you are very sweet. I would have loved to continue, but after revealing everything, the story can only have a happy ending.

As for the CVs you are right about them, but its been a year, and I wonder how long they will jerk us around. I have completely stopped watching the show, only read the written updates. And I am no longer inspired to continue this. I am sorry.
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments.

This content was originally posted by: rshree1182

This FF is too good Shilpa..and the suspense is killing..pls continue soon dear..

Thank you so much, glad you liked the story. About to reveal the suspense. 

This content was originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...hope everything goes according to the plan and no one is hurt...i think either umang or anita is the mastermind behind all this

Thank you so much. Everything ok. Umang or Anita? Lets see.

This content was originally posted by: Traxy101

Wow, what a chapter. At least I know that if I can't get my Gohem fix from the show I can get it from here. Now, I'm curious who's in the car. I think it's Anita because after Ahem dumped her for Gopi of course she'd want to hurt her

Thank you so much dear. I am glad I was able to provide you with you Gohem fix, hope you enjoyed the ride.πŸ˜‰ Anita? Lets see...
SIP1997 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: winter30

I know I have repeated myself so many times saying this but thanks for another fab update.

Once again thanks for sending me back to lalalaland .😍
 At least your story has some magcial Gohem moments unlike the show. πŸ˜†

I can see where you are coming from about struggling to update the story. I am struggling to write and finsih my story. I don't have any inspiration anymore to update my ff either. Just hope and pray that the cv's buckle up and get their act together.

Thank you so much. It doesn't matter how many times you say it, I will cherish all your comments. I am glad I was able to send you back to lalaland. I love magical Gohem moment.

The show is stuck in a time warp, its moving forward at a snail pace, by the time we some Gohem romance will all be too old to care.πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: thejazzgal.s

that was a lovely start!!

but whoz tht???? 
jis ne ahem ko chauka dia!!

love dthe whole update

but shilpa ben plzz do cont soon

cant wait longer!!muuah!

Thank you so much. You will be shocked also to learn who it is. Revelations coming up.

This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

The real mastermind of the kidnapping the suspense bit,...who could it be Mr Thakkral from Delhi? 

Update soon.

Thank you so much Nafisa. The real master mind, Mr. Thakkral, but he doesn't have any hard feelings towards Gopi. Lets see who it is...

This content was originally posted by: soni4eva

awsome update as usual soo romantic

πŸ‘
buh too much suspence lol plzzz cont soon x

Thanks Soni. Patience my dear, about to reveal who it is.

This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

loved it shilpa

continue soon

Thanks Ayesha.

SIP1997 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovtv

Hey Shilpa,   read the lastest update on the  train this  morning!  Brilliant how you're building the suspense and how the love story is intensifying.

L O V E   I T.

-: Shelly

Thank you so much Shelly for your wonderful compliment.

P.S. I hear you plan to retire to a beach side condo also, please reserve the one next to you for me.πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: swasthi

A superb update...the romance is keeping us going on these empty days without any Gohem scenes.

You left us on a cliffhanger ... who could it be??   Umang??   Rashi?? Urmilla??   Mr Thakkral??    or someone else??

Update soon.

Thank you Swasthi. I am so glad you liked the Gohem moments.
You have some nice guesses, lets find out who it is...

This content was originally posted by: art80

As always, awesome update Shilpaben. You are just an amazing writer. Loved the Gohem moments and happy to see that union in your story as for the actual show I don't have any hopes. Looking forward to knowing your mystery person and how our handsome hunk Ahem is going to solve this puzzle.

Thank you so much. I love those Goham point. And yes you are right, its our handsome hunk to the rescue, I think you will like him in this last part.πŸ˜‰

SIP1997 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: evad

Shilpa that was an awesome update πŸ‘

Thank you Eva, I am glad you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. I hear you also want to spend your later days on a beach somewhere, I am asking you also, keep the one next to you reserved for me, because that's the first place I plan to go to when I retire.πŸ˜†
SIP1997 thumbnail
Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for liking my story and all your wonderful comments. You are all so wonderful and awesome, you kept inspiring me to write part after part. Thank you all for your support and encouragements.

Unfortunately this is the last part of the FF. I am little sad to see it ending. This is a very special story for me. It not only improved my writing skills, it gave many new friends, and one very special friend.

Thank you so much!

Here it is. The last part.

Part 18

"Arjun what was the name of the owner of the rival company?" Ahem didn't take his eyes off the scene outside. He looked around to be sure that Arjun's people were in place. He had a feeling things were about to get out of hand.

Arjun looked at where Ahem was looking and said to Ahem. "That's Mrs. Khanna, the rival company's owner, Mr Khanna's, second wife. Do you know her?"

It all made sense to Ahem then, why Gopi was kidnapped. He should have known Urmila and Rashi couldn't come up with an elaborate plan like that.

Ahem wanted to get out of the car and run to Gopi and get her out of there, but he also knew, if he revealed himself, then he will never have the proof he needs to put the person in jail. "That's my ex-girlfriend Anita, and I think she is the one who has been behind this whole thing."

If Arjun was shocked by Ahem's revelation he didn't show it. He alerted his people to stay ready.

Ahem tensed when he saw the two goons he had fought that night and a woman approach Anita's car. Gopi and Parag were at a stall buying flowers.

He relaxed a bit when he saw Arjun's people go stand by the flower stall. The goons approached the stall, pretending to buy flowers, but next thing they knew one of the goons moved behind Gopi and was saying something to his dad. Ahem started to get out of the car, but was stopped by Arjun. "Not yet, let them approach Anita, you will have to distract her and the goons."

Ahem waited with his heart in his throat, each second felt like an hour, as he watched the goons take Gopi towards Anita and stop in front of her. Arjun got out of his side of the car and crouched behind the door. "Now Ahem, take it easy." Ahem watched as Arjun closed the door and disappeared from sight.

Ahem opened the car door and walked towards Anita. The goons noticed him and tensed. Anita was too busy taunting Gopi to notice his approach. "Anita! What the hell do you think you are doing? Leave Gopi out of this, she doesn't have anything to do with what happened between us."

Anita turned towards him in shock at first, but relaxed and laughed at him mockingly. "You are wrong Ahem she has everything to do with us. If your mom hadn't chosen her for you, you would have never rejected me for this illiterate gawar."

Ahem greeted his teeth. "Mind your language Anita, Gopi is my wife."

"Well, well, the great Mr. Ahem Modi has fallen for his illiterate wife. Now you will have to watch her die. I only wanted her out of the way to get back at your mother. I had heard that your mother loves this gawar, but this is even more interesting, now I can take my revenge on you too."

Gopi was frozen in place she couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was confused about one thing though. How did her mami and Rashi get involved in this? Gopi tried to move close to Ahem, but was stopped by the gun, that the goon was holding to her back. Ahem glanced at her and gave a slight shake of his head. He had noticed the gun on her back. She nodded her head slightly to let him know she understood, and stood still.

Ahem glanced around discreetly to be sure everyone was still in place and there were no innocent bystanders. He also noticed Arjun in the distance with the police, and released a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. He needed a distraction, and keep Anita's attention on him and not on Gopi.

Ahem looked back at Anita. "You know you will never get away with this."

Anita raised an eyebrow at him. "Don't be stupid Ahem, I have been planning this for a long time now. And by the time the police figures it out I will be on my way out the country and they will have arrested the people responsible for your murders."

Ahem sensed the goon holding the gun to Gopi tense as well as the woman, and they both stared at Anita. Ahem realized the goons were not aware of what Anita has planned for them, and that could work to his advantage.

"So you plan to blame these three idiots for what you are planning to do." Ahem looked at goon who was near Gopi. He swung back to Anita when she laughed mockingly.

"Ahem you don't know me well at all. Like I said I have planned this for a long time, I even married that old fool to get my revenge. I have a much better people to take blame for this." She turned towards Gopi.
"Your family does not care much for you, do they, Mrs. ModI? Your mami and cousin are willing to do anything for money, even kidnap you, so what's stopping them from plotting to kill you?"

Ahem didn't dare look at Gopi, he knew the last statement probably devastated Gopi. She probably hoped that her mami and Rashi were not involved, but this just proved that they had willingly done what they did.

Gopi didn't show any reaction to Anita's words. She had given up on her mami and Rashi long time ago. She had accepted the fact that they never loved her or ever would.

Ahem glanced around for something to use to remove the gun from the Gopi's back. His eyes landed on the puja basket Gopi was holding and the loose sindoor that was in the basket. He flickered his eyes at Gopi then at the basket he then looked at the goon, and hoped Gopi understood what he was trying to convey with the look. When she nodded her head slightly he knew she understood.

Ahem turned back to Anita to keep her distracted. He relaxed his arms to the side. "I still say you won't get away with it, Anita, I won't let you."

Gopi took a step forward and when Ahem gave her a quick look she grabbed the sindoor in a fist and threw it upward towards the goons eyes, who wasn't watching her, when the goon screamed and moved back she knocked the gun out of his hand and kicked it under the car. Then everything happened really fast, Arjun's men grabbed the woman and the man with the sindoor in his eyes, while Ahem fought the third man.

Meanwhile Gopi froze when Anita pulled the gun on her. Ahem handed the man to Arjun and watched as Anita pulled the trigger. He ran towards Gopi and pushed her out the way. The bullet grazed his arm, and he felt a burning sensation in his arm, and felt the warm blood oozing from the wound.

Gopi watched in horror as Ahem moved her out the way, and then staggered back when the bullet hit him in the arm, she ran towards him.

Meanwhile Anita was getting ready to take another shot when the police grabbed her and took the gun away from her.

The police took Anita and the goons away. Arjun ran to Ahem. "Are you ok?"

Ahem glanced at his arm. "Yeah I am fine. Let's go home."

Gopi stopped him. "No, to the hospital first, you are bleeding."

When Ahem started to argue, Parag stepped up. "Gopi beta is right dikra, you should go to the hospital first." Ahem finally agreed.

"Ok, Ahem you go to the hospital, I am going to the police station, I have to hand over what I have. I will call you later." Arjun followed the police van, while the three Modi's headed for the hospital.

Two hours later they returned to Modi Bhavan to find the place in uproar. Rashi was screaming  loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear her. The police were trying to control her. Kinjal and Dhaval had also arrived and informed everyone of Urmila's arrest.

Rashi was not in her right mind, because Jigar refused to support her and handed her the copy of the divorce papers he had tricked her into signing weeks ago. Rashi's greediness was the death nail in her coffin. Police took Rashi away, screaming and cursing the whole Modi family.

*~+~*

A week later, Modi's had another puja to thank Kanaji for making everything right.

Arjun had informed them that Anita would be sentenced for life for attempted murder and also for killing her husband. When they searched her house after she was arrested they found evidence to prove that she had caused her husbands heart attack. The goons that she had hired also testified against her. Urmi and Rashi were also sent to jail for conspiring to kidnap Gopi and conspiring to kill her.

Day after the puja, Jigar left for US, he decided to study further and get his MBA. He had a long talk with Gopi and Ahem and decided he needed to learn from this experience and stand on his own two feet. He told Gopi not to blame herself for what Rashi tried to do to him. The whole family was very proud of him.

Dhaval's business started profiting soon as Urmila was out of the picture. Their relationship also improved. Kinjle started teaching Dhaval all about business, how to advertise and handle customers.

Modi Bavan returned to its normal routine. Gopi and Ahem are closer than ever. Ahem also started teaching Gopi about the business, and continued getting her help with the project with Mr. Thakkaral.

Gopi walked into their room to see Ahem, once again, standing by the window gazing at the night sky and smiling. She walked up behind him and hugged him from the back, and put her head on his back.

Ahem's heart skipped a beat when he felt her arms go round him. He turned and put his arms around her waist and smiled down at her.

Gopi looked up at him. "Why are you smiling?"

"I am just happy because everything turned out ok. I am very proud of Jigar. He handled the whole thing better than I thought, even Kaka and Kaki didn't take it too hard, and its all because of you. They all love you very much, so obviously they would all hate the people that tried to hurt you."

"I am glad you encouraged deverji to study further, your support means a lot to him. And the whole family also loves you and are very proud of you also." Gopi told Ahem.

Ahem raised an eyebrow at her. "The whole family, what about you?"

Gopi stopped smiling. "I love you the most, always have, always will."

Ahem also stopped smiling, he pulled her closer to him, holding her tightly. "And I love you too, more than my life." He bent and gave her a passionate kiss to show her how much he loved her.

*~+~*

The End.

That's all friends I hope you enjoyed this story. It was supposed to be a short story, but it turned into a FF, I don't know how.

For those who guessed it was Anita, bravo, you guys never missed the clue.

angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The ending was fabulous, just loved the way you planned each scene to get to where we were. All the pieces fell into place and fit together like a puzzle...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you S, for making the time and giving us such a fabulous story. Thank you  for taking us on this wonderful ride called Ehsaas.

Ehsaas is special in more ways than one, most because it gave me a very special friend... Thank You !!! I will miss it but I look forward to some more awesome work from you. 

My rating - Five β­οΈ
Edited by angelirebelli - 12 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry for late
comment poor me
busy busy
all parts flawless
love it core & enjoyed❀️
excellent jobπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
i hope yu come up with
amazing one soon
thnx for super journey yu
shared with us
God bless yu
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Shilpaben, this fic was just excellent
I abos**tely loved it

Every single chapter was better than the last one. Great flow, great continuity.

I never guessed Anita actually. I was thinking Elesh Mehta or Umang.

I loved the ending. Sweet and wonderful. Very perfect

What will you come up twith next?

Yuks