SS: Gopi's Ehsaas Last Part updated pg 56 - Page 41

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update...hope everything goes according to the plan and no one is hurt...i think either umang or anita is the mastermind behind all this
Wow, what a chapter. At least I know that if I can't get my Gohem fix from the show I can get it from here. Now, I'm curious who's in the car. I think it's Anita because after Ahem dumped her for Gopi of course she'd want to hurt her

I know I have repeated myself so many times saying this but thanks for another fab update.

Once again thanks for sending me back to lalalaland .😍
 At least your story has some magcial Gohem moments unlike the show. 😆

I can see where you are coming from about struggling to update the story. I am struggling to write and finsih my story. I don't have any inspiration anymore to update my ff either. Just hope and pray that the cv's buckle up and get their act together.
that was a lovely start!!

but whoz tht????
jis ne ahem ko chauka dia!!

love dthe whole update

but shilpa ben plzz do cont soon

cant wait longer!!muuah!
The real mastermind of the kidnapping the suspense bit,...who could it be Mr Thakkral from Delhi? 

Update soon.
awsome update as usual soo romantic
👏
buh too much suspence lol plzzz cont soon x

Hey Shilpa,   read the lastest update on the  train this  morning!  Brilliant how you're building the suspense and how the love story is intensifying.

L O V E   I T.

-: Shelly
A superb update...the romance is keeping us going on these empty days without any Gohem scenes.

You left us on a cliffhanger ... who could it be??   Umang??   Rashi?? Urmilla??   Mr Thakkral??    or someone else??

Update soon.
As always, awesome update Shilpaben. You are just an amazing writer. Loved the Gohem moments and happy to see that union in your story as for the actual show I don't have any hopes. Looking forward to knowing your mystery person and how our handsome hunk Ahem is going to solve this puzzle.