SS: Gopi's Ehsaas Last Part updated pg 56 - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
keep going!! its awesome
fanx 4 da pm n da update
luvd da update hate rashi
plzz update soon 😊
Wow, loved this chapter. It's so romantic how they're love is almost forbidden in a way and he has to make up excuses just to smooch his wife. Really can't wait for the next chapter.
Argh that Rashi. I could just smack her silly. 😡 Poor Gopi. Hopefully she talks to Aham quickly and clears up all the doubt. Wonderful update Shilpa. Can't wait to read more. Update soon.
What a fabulous kissing scene - with so much of depth and emotions.

Your Ahem is certainly hotting up to Gopi. Looking forward to the evening scene.

In the meantime, Ahem is still to not only approach Kinjal on showing respect to Gopi but also for him to verbalise his apology to Gopi and bring them both on a level field.

Looking forward to the next update.

Originally posted by queenyuks

Raashi... grrr😡

But forget about her. Holy $#!% Ahemji smooched Gopi😲
Im beyond shocked right now

Not that Im not overjoyed or anything. Because I am. But just getting over my shock/surprise of the kiss.
That was hot *fans self*

Awesome part Shilpaben. You have magic hands. I need to find you another superwomen trophy. One doesn't seem to be enough it seems

Yuks

Yuks don't raise your blood pressure by being mad at Rashi, she will come in to her own soon enough.
As for Ahem kissing Gopi, you knew that was coming why were you so shocked?
Thanks so much for liking the part. Your comments are enough for me, you don't have to get me a trophy.

Originally posted by khansk

Shilpa! Just woke up and i found this!
My day is going to go great!
That GoHam scene was hot! Rashi shall pay for this, the witch al ways causing problems!
I love your story so much!
Btw, all your updates are worth the wait!

Thank you so much Sara. I am glad you had a great day. 
I look forward to your updates just as eagerly.

Originally posted by angelirebelli

wow... what an update !!!

U missed the mark when you mentioned I would like the update, its far from that I simply loved it... it was magical, so easy to get transported to SNS land...  U r a smooth operator Shilpa, love your play of emotions ..

Loved Aham and the way he is working towards their relationship. Gopi is still vulnerable, which she has to be given her circumstance. Loved the way she uses the word "inadequate" to describe herself... that was genius!!!

As for Rashi, she is just being herself... 

It was so real Shilpa, ...👏👏👏

Thank you so much Angeli for your support and encouragement. That's how I see Gopi, vulnerable, but also strong in her own way. I am so glad you loved the part.

Originally posted by ANJ4

You are right ... it was magical between gohem ...  the kiss and everything else... such a nice and uplifting update...   I am in Lala land  with you ff  and todays epi...    Thank you so much.

Thanks so much Anju, I am glad I was able to send you off to la la land.

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Well the Raja scene was good owing to my imagination. Like i said Rashi keeps the passion alive in Jake. Lol!
@yuks
here is a white handkerchief for you. Which says 'i love you jakeji' 🤣

*shakes head* You and your love for Rashi. I am glad I was able to contribute to your imagination.

Thank you so much.

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

wow wonderful marvelous gohem scene

as per rashi i want to kill her pls continue soon

Thank you for your wonderful comment.

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

wow a lot of feeling your writing, from the mandir to the breakfast table to upstairs, all those scenes Aham was soft and understanding to what Gopi is going through, even Kokila is at it, so understanding as what is required by Aham.

Rashi as usual is stirring the pot to cause friction between GoHam, very much like the way she does in the show. 

But your Aham who is so feeling and understanding will easily see through any negativity towards their relationship that Gopi will be displaying. 

Good part.  

Thanks Nafisa. I hope this was sweet and spicy enough for you😉
Yep Ahem has good instincts.

Originally posted by shobi12500

what an update very nice shilpa

Thanks Shoaib, I am glad you liked it.

Originally posted by neetusidhu

wowo shilpa fantastic update...loved it...

Thank you so much Neetu.

Originally posted by winter30

Wow,Another fab.Update . I just loved the bedroom scene. Feeling myself going hot under the collar. Can't wait to see more romantic scenes you have instore for us.

Thank you so much. I will try to bring you more romantic scenes in the future.😉

Originally posted by Bloem123

wow loved the Update !

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by tvfreak86

keep going!! its awesome

Thanks so much for the encouragement.

Originally posted by soni4eva

fanx 4 da pm n da update
luvd da update hate rashi
plzz update soon 😊

Thanks, I am glad you loved the update.
Originally posted by simi91

Thank you so much.

😆I really love the way you comment. I am so glad you loved the update.
Originally posted by Traxy101

Wow, loved this chapter. It's so romantic how they're love is almost forbidden in a way and he has to make up excuses just to smooch his wife. Really can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you so much. Forbidden love, I like that idea. But do you think they will be able to hide their feelings for each other for long?

Originally posted by Eesha2

Argh that Rashi. I could just smack her silly. 😡 Poor Gopi. Hopefully she talks to Aham quickly and clears up all the doubt. Wonderful update Shilpa. Can't wait to read more. Update soon.

Thank you so much Eesha. That's about how Rashi makes me feel.

Originally posted by magi11

superb update...

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by swasthi

What a fabulous kissing scene - with so much of depth and emotions.

Your Ahem is certainly hotting up to Gopi. Looking forward to the evening scene.

In the meantime, Ahem is still to not only approach Kinjal on showing respect to Gopi but also for him to verbalise his apology to Gopi and bring them both on a level field.

Looking forward to the next update.

Thank you so much Swasthi. Ahem has finally had his talk with Kinjle, and has attempted to apologize to Gopi, lets see what happens.

Thanks everyone for all your wonderful comments. Update coming up.