Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS: Gopi's Ehsaas Last Part updated pg 56 - Page 27

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Raashi... grrr😡

But forget about her. Holy $#!% Ahemji smooched Gopi😲
Im beyond shocked right now

Not that Im not overjoyed or anything. Because I am. But just getting over my shock/surprise of the kiss.
That was hot *fans self*

Awesome part Shilpaben. You have magic hands. I need to find you another superwomen trophy. One doesn't seem to be enough it seems

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shilpa! Just woke up and i found this!
My day is going to go great!
That GoHam scene was hot! Rashi shall pay for this, the witch al ways causing problems!
I love your story so much!
Btw, all your updates are worth the wait!
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow... what an update !!!

U missed the mark when you mentioned I would like the update, its far from that I simply loved it... it was magical, so easy to get transported to SNS land...  U r a smooth operator Shilpa, love your play of emotions ..

Loved Aham and the way he is working towards their relationship. Gopi is still vulnerable, which she has to be given her circumstance. Loved the way she uses the word "inadequate" to describe herself... that was genius!!!

As for Rashi, she is just being herself... 

It was so real Shilpa, ...👏👏👏

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You are right ... it was magical between gohem ...  the kiss and everything else... such a nice and uplifting update...   I am in Lala land  with you ff  and todays epi...    Thank you so much.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well the Raja scene was good owing to my imagination. Like i said Rashi keeps the passion alive in Jake. Lol!
@yuks
here is a white handkerchief for you. Which says 'i love you jakeji' 🤣
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

wow wonderful marvelous gohem scene

as per rashi i want to kill her pls continue soon

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow a lot of feeling your writing, from the mandir to the breakfast table to upstairs, all those scenes Aham was soft and understanding to what Gopi is going through, even Kokila is at it, so understanding as what is required by Aham.

Rashi as usual is stirring the pot to cause friction between GoHam, very much like the way she does in the show. 

But your Aham who is so feeling and understanding will easily see through any negativity towards their relationship that Gopi will be displaying. 

Good part.  
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what an update very nice shilpa
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowo shilpa fantastic update...loved it...
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow,Another fab.Update . I just loved the bedroom scene. Feeling myself going hot under the collar. Can't wait to see more romantic scenes you have instore for us.