Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: art80

Another fabulous update. You are an amazing writer who keeps us waiting to think what will happen next...Can't wait to read more...

Thank you so much. I hope to update later tonight.

Originally posted by: nilli_r

Thankz for the update!

it was amazing as always :D
COntinue soon :)

Thanks Nilli, will continue soon.

SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi91

i'm glad that gopi more confident

& strong than before
good that gopi told ahem
they can take slow on their
relationship
he got second chance he better
work hard to gain her trust
i hope they cought those two
evil soon
so gohem can enjoy there life
my dear ur damn good
waiting next part

:

Thanks so much SImi, another excellent post, I wait each time to see what you would post next. Thaks so much!
SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelirebelli

Great update Shilpa !!

Aham opening up to Gopi, wonderful... and *thinking* Gopi holding her own is even better.. jus love it...

Cant wait to see the plot unfolds esp. with Gopi trying to get Rashi unawares... Bring it on hun...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Angeli, yep I like the fact that Gopi will give them run for their money, including Ahem.

Originally posted by: tashi482

awesome story๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Tashi!

SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

Brilliant!  Absolutely brilliant.

I haven't had a chance to comment until now but I am loving this SS and each and very chapter and progress in the story, Shilpa.

You're know I am a big fan who gets excited when I see you PMs with an update! 

Thanks!

Thank you so much Shelly! Have I mentioned I miss you? I really do miss you. I treasure each and every one of your comments, no matter when it comes. I am so glad you are enjoying the story.
SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bidaaifan09

After a hard day at work and trying to do homework for school this is a nice way to end the evening cannot wait to read more. Excellent story loving every minute of it.

Thank you so much. Oh wow, I am so glad I was able to provide you with some light entertaining reading. I will be updating soon.

Originally posted by: ANJ4

WOW  -  No word can be said but     WOW     ... Love the video too

Thanks Anju for the great compliment, I am so glad you enjoyed the VM too.

Originally posted by: shobi12500

very nice updates shilpa very intresting

Thanks so much Shoaib!

Originally posted by: vaishali667

very nice update i am speech less i really liked  video too the only word come in mind is shilpa  u are amazing writer Thumbs up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Thank you so much Vaishali, glad you enjoyed both the update and the VM.
Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rshree1182

Loved all the scenes Shilpa..you are an awesome writer..

Pls continue..

Thank you so much dear!

Originally posted by: magi11

loved the update... love this gopi very much 

Thanks Magi

Originally posted by: atop

It was just great..

I had missed your story and quickly jumped up to read what happens next and am so glad that Aham didn't shout at her and remained calm even though he had to face back to back questions. The boy seems to be on a road to transition.

Well, to get back to Gopi, he surely needs to do something everyday, the lil things that make her realise that he feels for her genuinely without any flaunt. And your VM was rocking, if only Aham could sing that..

Waiting for more.

Luv atop

Thank you so much! I am glad you enjoyed the update and the VM. I hope some day on SNS we get to see the Ahem we all dream of.

Thank you so much everyone!
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Update sooon ... I am sick   (have summer flu ... in bed  ... update soon
SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Update sooon ... I am sick   (have summer flu ... in bed  ... update soon

I will do my best to update soon for you. Hope you feel better.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Hello everyone! Are we all bored yet?๐Ÿฅฑ I am ready for a new week of SNS to start.๐Ÿ˜†

What will they bring us this week?๐Ÿ˜

Anyways, I know everyone is bored so here I am with my update.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. You guys are the best.๐Ÿค—

Here it is. I hope you enjoy it.

Part 9

Next morning Ahem and Gopi both woke up early and had breakfast with Thakkral family. They were sad that their Gopi was leaving, especially Shreya. But Ahem reassured them that he would bring Gopi back to visit them from time to time. And once they have everything cleared back at home, they were welcome to come visit Modi Bhavan anytime.

Gopi turned to him and gave him a big smile for his offer. She was finally starting to believe that her Ahemji might have changed a little. Ahem turned to her and winked at her, which made her blush pink.

Back at the guesthouse, Gopi was checking and re-checking everything to be sure they haven't forgotten anything.

She went to the closet to be sure all of Ahemji's clothes were packed; when she went to open the closet she saw that his jacket was still hanging there. She reached up to take it down, as she was getting the jacket off the hanger something fell out of the pocket.

She looked down to see it was his handkerchief, but what surprised her was that it was the handkerchief she had embroidered "I love Ahemji" on, she frowned thinking, how does he have this?

She reached down and picked up the handkerchief, still starring at it. She slowly traced the letters on the handkerchief.

"You missed one."

Gopi was startled to hear Ahem; he was standing in the doorway. "Ahemji? When did you get here?"

Ahem walked to her and stood close to her. "I just came back." He took the handkerchief from her, looking down at it and then looked at her.

"You missed taking the "I love" out of this one." Ahem smiled down at her.

Gopi didn't know how to respond, she would have thought he would have never wanted to be caught anywhere with that handkerchief, but it seems her Ahemji was full of surprises lately.

"Don't you want to know why I have it with me?" Ahem was watching Gopi closely.

Gopi shook her head no. But she was still curious to know why he had that specific handkerchief, after biting her head off the first time, when he had discovered her error.

Ahem moved closer to her still, their bodies almost touching. He cupped her face in his hands and looked into her eyes. They starred in to each other's eyes. He didn't know how long they stood there.

Gopi starred back at him. What was happening to her? Every time he is this close to her, all other thoughts fly right out of her head.

She closed her eyes as he moved closer, their lips almost touching, she could feel his warm breath on her face.

Ahem kept looking down at her, her pink lips looked irresistible, he was curious to learn if they were soft as they looked, if they tasted just as sweet.

Just as he was about to touch his lips to hers, his phone started ringing. They both broke apart at the loud sound. This time Ahem couldn't hold back the curse when his phone rang and broke the spell.

He answered the phone and ended the conversation quickly. He turned towards Gopi again. But the expression on her face told him that his Gopi had closed herself off again.

He walked up behind her and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Saved by the bell again, one of these days I will have an uninterrupted moment with you."

Gopi turned towards him. "Ahemjiโ€ฆ.."

Ahem put his finger on her lips. "Shhh. I know what you are going to say, I know you are not ready to take that step towards our relationship, but that doesn't mean I won't try to change your mind." He smiled when she glared at him. He then took her hand in his and said, "Lets go, our car is waiting," Stopping her from further arguing with him.

*~+~*

Ahem watched as Gopi kept twisting her sari pallu over and over. She has been fidgeting since they lifted off from New Delhi. In fact the closer they came to Rajkot, the more nervous she became. He finally reached over and took her hand in his just as they landed at Rajkot airport. "Nervous?"

She gave him a faint smile. "Little bit."

He squeezed her hand. "Don't be, we are not going home first, we have to go to my friends office first to drop off the file I have."

"Did you inform maji about me and that you are coming today?"

Ahem looked away from her and watched as people started getting ready to disembark. He hadn't informed his mom. He spoke to her on the phone, but did not want to tell her about Gopi over the phone. In fact, he hadn't decided on how much to tell his family about Gopi's ordeal three months ago.

When he didn't answer right away, Gopi tugged at his hand to get his attention. "Ahemji?"

Ahem looked back at Gopi. "No, I didn't tell mom, we will talk about it when we get home."

Gopi knew he was hiding something from her, but she also knew he won't tell her until he is ready. He finally let go of her hand when it was time to get off the plane.

They were met at the gate by their driver and quickly followed him out to the car.

*~+~*

Ahem and Gopi waited for his friend, Arjun, to finish his meeting. Ahem didn't know why Arjun had requested they stop by his office before going home. He had made the excuse to Gopi about dropping the file off; he hadn't wanted to make her more nervous than she already was.

Just then Arjun walked in to his office and greeted them. "Ahem you are here, good." Ahem introduced Gopi to Arjun and they all sat down.

Arjun looked at Gopi then at Ahem and smiled. "Sorry Ahem for being so mysterious on the phone, but I couldn't share all the information on the phone with you."

"Do you have any new information on the company's owner?"

"As a matter of fact we do. You don't have to worry about the company's owner anymore; the company is in process of destroying itself. It Seems, the owner had left his first wife to marry a much younger woman, the owner died last week and now the first wife and his children are fighting the second wife. Their stock values have dropped dramatically, so right now they are too busy to take over any other companies." Arjun showed Ahem the file on the rival company.

Ahem was relieved to hear this; that was one less thing they have to worry about.

"We don't have any new information on the two men and the woman, that means bhabhi's and your life may still be in danger. We need descriptions of the three from bhabhi, that's why I called you here first."

Gopi and Ahem both looked at Arjun with surprise. "But why? You said this company's owner is dead."

Arjun was surprised Gopi spoke up, when he first saw her, he thought of her as the quiet type. "Bhabhi, these people are criminals, they will be afraid you will recognize them and send them to jail. Plus your mami is not going to give up easily either."

Ahem took Gopi's hand in his. "Even if we tell them that she doesn't remember anything?"

Arjun sighed, "I wish I could reassure you both, but they will be afraid of her remembering later, so yes they might try something again."

"Ok, what do you need me to do?" Gopi waited for Arjun to answer her.

Arjun made a quick call to his secretary to show Gopi to his sketch artists' office.

Ahem offered to go with her, but she declined, and he watched as she left Arjun's office. He was reluctant to let her out of his sight.

"Ahem, don't worry she will be alright." Ahem turned back when Arjun spoke to him.

"Arjun, how are we going to catch this people? I am really worried for Gopi, she has been thru so much already."

"Don't worry Ahem, we will make sure bhabhi is protected at all times." Arjun reassured Ahem.

*~+~*

Two hours later Ahem and Gopi arrived at Modi Mansion. Now Gopi's real test will begin. Gopi had to be sure to present herself exactly like before in front of Rashi, so she wouldn't get suspicious about anything.

Ahem stopped her from getting out of the car right away as the driver pulled up in front of their home. He pulled out his cell phone and called Jigar.

Ahem started talking as soon as Jigar said hello.

"Jigar, where is mom?"

Jigar was surprised to see his bhai calling him. "Bhai aap, I was just about to call you. Kakiji has been in the Kitchen since this afternoon, she keeps saying that she felt something good is about to happen."

Ahem smiled at that, and thanked God that his mom was feeling better. "Ok tell her to come to the hall I have a surprise for her." He hung up the phone and turned towards Gopi.

"Ready? Mom is going to be very happy to see you."

Gopi got out of the car without answering him. She was just as eager to see her maji. She had a feeling Ahemji hadn't told her everything about maji's health.

Ahem came around the front and took Gopi's hand in his and walked to the door with her.

The door was opened before they could ring the bell. And there was his mom waiting for them with tears in her eyes. She moved forward and hugged Gopi tightly. "MY Gopi vahu is home, I knew something good was going to happen today."

Gopi hugged Koki back and started crying. She was shocked to see the changes in her maji. Her maji looked like she has been sick for long time.

Koki moved back and caressed her face. She turned to see her mota bahbhi standing there holding the aarti thali. Koki did the aarti and took Gopi inside.

Gopi took blessings from everyone. She greeted Jigar with Jai shree Krishna, then, turned towards Rashi who was standing there with surprised and panicked look on her face. Gopi went over and hugged her.

Rashi couldn't believe it; she never thought that Gopi would return. The first thought that ran through her mind was, I have to call mummy and tell her.

*~+~*

So I end this here. Kaisa Laga?

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very sweet and wonderful update Shilpaben

Bechare Ahemji has no petience, lol. I want to see him chase after his wife like a lost puppy

I loved reading this.
And you posted it just as I got back

As always, waiting for more

Yuks