Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice update i am speech less i really liked  video too the only word come in mind is shilpa  u are amazing writer Thumbs up 👍🏼
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved all the scenes Shilpa..you are an awesome writer..

Pls continue..
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the update... love this gopi very much 
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was just great..

I had missed your story and quickly jumped up to read what happens next and am so glad that Aham didn't shout at her and remained calm even though he had to face back to back questions. The boy seems to be on a road to transition.

Well, to get back to Gopi, he surely needs to do something everyday, the lil things that make her realise that he feels for her genuinely without any flaunt. And your VM was rocking, if only Aham could sing that..

Waiting for more.

Luv atop
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunshine33

oh wow, very very nice chapter. Well written and nice pace.  Already wanting the next chapter ..thank you for the update.

Thank you susnshine, I am glad you enjoyed the chapter.

Originally posted by: Bloem123

Thanks for the great Update~!😃

Thanks very much!

Originally posted by: winter30

Just have to say what another fantastic update 😃 Love your vm  its so sweet, love the song too.

Aww, love how Ahem is so caring towards Gopi. Poor Gopi, I hope Ahem can bring back light into her life.
Can't wait till the next update.

Thanks I am glad you enjoyed the part and the VM. Wouldn't it be nice if SNS Ahem was this nice and caring?

SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenyuks

Excellent Shilpaben, just excellent

You are not only a great author, but also a champion VM maker. How do you do it?

You should send that superwoman trophy to be be shined.

That Raashi😡 I hope she's dragged down the stairs by her hair and kicked out of Modi Bhavan. Seriously

I'm surprised Gopi didn't react in any way to Ahem's comment about carrying her to a room and ravishing her😳😆
The author of this post would've jump into his arms that instant😉

Waiting for more Shilpaben

Yuks

😆Thanks Yuks. I bet you would jump in Ahem's arms if he offered to ravish you😉
But don't worry Gopi will get her chance, and Ahem won't leave her a choice next time.

I will send my superwoman trophy to you so you can shine it yourself😃
SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasthi

Wow!!  A sterling update.

We will have to wait many years for the real Ahem to get to this state - loving, caring, adorable, supportive and 150% all for Gopi.

What a fab VM too - good choices of some key moments - showing Ahem feeling 'I am there for you no matter what'.

Looking forward to the demise of Urmilla and Rashi next.

Thanks Swasthi. You are very encouraging and you always keep my hopes alive. I don't think SNS ahem will ever achieve that status, but I hope someday he will come close to it.

Those scenes in the VM are some of my favorite scenes.
SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni4eva

dat was a reliii reliii nyc update cont soon

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

hmm very nice update Shilpa, heart to heart between Aham and Gopi, what has he got to do to prove his love, to be attentive to her for a start, not be too picky when she has made an effort to please him he must in turn show his appreciation for that effort, also some flowers and other gifts would be nice too.

Apart from the mushy stuff of the GoHam romancing each other. What I'm looking forward to is the reaction of the monsters to seeing her alive and questioning her and to see how smart will Gopi be in faking innocence. Also Gopi proving she isn't as naive any more when they try a kalakari on her.

Thanks Nafisa. I am glad you liked the part. Thanks also for some great ideas.

Originally posted by: Traxy101

Have I told you how much I love your story? Seriously, it's everything I would love to see on SNS. Keep up the amazing work and I'm waiting for the next update

Thanks so much Traxy. That's what inspires me, what I would like to see in SNS.

SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Excellent Shilpaben, just excellent

You are not only a great author, but also a champion VM maker. How do you do it?

You should send that superwoman trophy to be be shined.

That Gopi😡 I hope she's dragged down the stairs by her hair and kicked out of Modi Bhavan. Seriously

I'm surprised rashi didn't react in any way to jigar's comment about carrying her to a room and ravishing her😳😆
The author of this post would've lifted her in his arms that instant😉 and had some fun

Waiting for more Shilpaben

JAKE

Jakebhai, should I even comment? I should be upset with you for not giving me your honest review, but I can't help but laugh and shake my head.

Thank you so much, I am so glad you are having fun😉
SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eesha2

Hey Shilpa excellent update. Their conversation was very cute. Now if only we can see this VM on tv. I loved loved loved your vm, 

PS I know I miss you guys too. I've been so busy I haven't had too much time to get on here.

Thanks Eesha. Again I am glad I was able to pull you from your busy schedule to read the SS and comment, it means a lot.😊