Originally posted by: Semarnk

love the story update soon :)

thanks
will try to update today...
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shalini01

lovely FF, do update again soon and add me to the PM list. oh and please translate the hindi parts as i dont know hindi. thanks😊

thnx, will surely pm u
and will try to translate, or either write more in english 😊
Simran_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaR

Isnt Brij ashamed of his wrong doing...poor Geet had to be put behind bar for the theft she didnt do...and even after knowing that his sister has done so much for him...He still wants to keep things away from his family and is celebrating his birthday shamelessly...

He should be thankful to God for having such a lovely sister...and this hopeless Meera good for nothing creature...sure is going to get into trouble in the near future...

after all the drama...there was one good thing that happened and that was Maan...finally got to see him...and hopefully Maaneet meet...in the next update...

maaneet in next part...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Simran_14 thumbnail

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments and here is the next part.

Part 5

Geet blew a breath of relief as the car stopped. She tried to see who it was but couldn't due to the lights which were hitting her eyes. She raised her hands to prevent it. Maan hit the break hard as he saw a girl in front of his car. He stopped few inches away from her. He saw her raise her hand to block the lights. He turned off the lights and was ready to get off and blast at her when he remained glue at his seat as the girl lowered her hand revealing her face. She was dressed in a white salwar suit, her hairs open with a stud earrings on and plain simple bangles in both her hands and a thin chain around her neck. His heart skipped a beat looking at her as he whispered 'beautiful' to himself. But suddenly his mind screamed 'ghost'.  "What?" he said confused. "of course, in  the middle of the night a girl dressed in white with hair open in the heart of the road, its suppose to be a ghost." his mind replied. "Oh you shut up. You don't know anything. It's an angel. I mean just look at her." His heart said out. "No it's a ghost." His mind shot back. "It's an angel," His Heart retorted back. "Maan listen to me; don't listen to this stupid brain of yours." "Excuse me, I am not stupid. You are. Maan believe me. I am always right, it's a ghost." Frustrated with his mind and hearts debate, he spoke up shutting both of them.  "Shut up both of you. Neither it's a ghost nor and angel. It's just a human." He got of and went towards her. Geet had turned and started looking for a taxi again and didn't see Maan approach her.  She was looking here and there when Maan went and stood in front of her and waved his hand in front of her face to get her attention. "Excuse me?" Geet looked at him and looked back at the car. Without saying anything she ran and set in the car and Maan just stood there watching her astonished. He went to her side. "Look please could you just take me behind that car, there, please?" Geet said pointing ahead. "Oh hello, I am not here to give you a lift." Maan replied opening the door. "You were going to get hit by my car that's why I stopped here. Now get off." Geet pulled shut the door again. "Well since you have stopped so please just take me behind the car and dropped me near it." "Are you out of your mind, I am not here for a car race." Maan said opening the door again. "Look if it wouldn't have been urgent I would have not asked you. Please, just help me." Geet said pleadingly. Maan stood for while then bang the door shut muttering "fine" and took his seat and drove behind the car. He sped up to catch with it as Geet pointed to the car. "Yeah", that car." "Your boyfriend is with some other girl and you saw him right?" Maan asked pushing the accelerator hard. "That's the story nah?" "Look I know you have given me the lift but that doesn't mean I tell you my personal life." Geet replied looking at him. "I will always owe you for the help." She added looking away. "Hmm, beauty with attitude." Maan murmured to himself looking her up to down. "What?" geet asked knotting her eyebrows.  "Nothing." Maan replied looking ahead as he followed the car. Both set silent. Maan stole glances at her every now and then. "Why are you looking this side? Can't you watch in front? We might get in an accident." Geet said tight. "Accident has already happened." Maan said looking the other side. Geet looked at him confused but didn't say anything. After a while Maan spoke up again. "May I ask you something?" "Will you please drive fast?" geet requested restlessly. "Uhh, when your boyfriend is running with the other girl, why are you following him?" geet shot him a glare. "No I mean it's obvious that he doesn't love you and." he shut off as geet looked at him in annoyance and drove silently. Finally they reached to a stop. Geet looked around it was a hotel. "What is Meera doing here?" she thought getting off and ran inside the hotel without saying thank you to Maan. Maan called out to her "oh madam thanks."

Meera was sitting in the hall way. "Romeo, I can't do this. Mujhse yeh nai hoga." Meera said worried. The producer came and meera sttod up. "It's ok, sit down. Why haven't you changed? Romeo, make her change quickly. Industry mein waqt bahut kam hota hai. And you know that very well." He said placing a hand on Meera's shoulder. "We have competition, 5 minutes mein take karte hai, get ready soon." Saying the producer left. "Romeo what is this? Mein... I cant." "oh come on Meera." "romeo, agar ghar walo ko pata chal gaya nah, tho mera jina mushkil ho jayega." "you want to become a model, don't you? So have to work hard baby. Sab karte hai. And stop talking childish. It was your decision. Aur free mein thodi kar rahi ho, you are getting 15000 for it." "romeo, you are not understanding." "meera, tum ghar walo ki waje se pareshan ho? Uhh?" meera nodded. "lekin meera yeh photographs india mein nai publish hogi. Yeh photo international magazine mein chapegi. Samaj rahi ho nah tum? Uhh... uhh... ek kaam karo jaldi se ready ho jao, hmm." Romeo somehow convinced Meera and got her ready for the shoot. Geet ran in and looked around. She notices few people gathered around and went up to them. She saw Meera with Romeo who was helping her to the stage. "Meera?"Geet called out. Meera stood startled and geet came up to her. "May I ask what madness is this?" "Di...app?" "Meera ghar chalo." Romeo left them alone. "Tumne suna nai kya kaha meine?" geet asked in a high voice. "Di please." Meera said slowly looking around. "Chalo yahan se." Geet grabbed her hand but Meera didn't move. "Di I can't leave now, I am working with them." "Yeh kaam hai tumhara raat ke do baje?" "Please di, yahan tamasha mat karo." "Main tamasha kar rahi hoon? Do you realise what are you doing? Tumhe sharm ana chaiye." "Nai a rahi hai. Aap ko a rahi hai toh aap chale jao. Mein kaam pura kar ke aoungi." "Nai meera, if I don't stop you today, I might lose my sister." "Come on di, itna emotional hone ki zarurat nai hai, mein kuch galat nai rar rahi." "Meera, why don't you see the truth? The day you realise will be too late and there will only be tears in these eyes instead of dreams. I don't want to see you hurt. Is liye please chalo yahan se." Geet pulled her. "Aur mein apne sapno ko beech mein chod kar nai ja sakti." Meera pulled away. "Uhh, any problem?" Romeo said coming in between. "Meera shot ready hai." "Meera kahi nai jayegi." Geet said furiously. "aap kyun beech mein bol rahi ho? Meera kya karna hai?" romeo asked whem meera looked at geet. "kyun apni behan ki zindgi karab kar rahi ho. Woh apni sapon ki duniya mein kadam rakh rahi hai aur aap...?" "Meera, yeh ladka tumhara kadam bekhka raha hai." "Mein usse rasta dikha raha hoon. Uski manzil ka rasta." "meera his going to destroy your life don't listen to him." geet begged Meera. "You know what meera, mujhe bolna toh nai chahiye, but I think your sister is jealous of your upcoming success. Agar tumhe chalna hai toh chalo, warna mein jaj raha hoon." "Chup raho tum. Meera chalo yahan se." Geet grabbed her hand but Meera yanked it back. "Chodo mera haath, if you want to leave then please, do so. Par mein nai ja rahi. Aur tikh keh raha hai romeo, agar koi mere sapno ke beech mein a raha hai, toh woh ho tum, sirf tum. Tum khud toh apni zindgi mein kuch khass kar nai pai, lekin mein apni zindgi tumhari do kodi naukri ki tarha barbaad nai kar sakti." "Meera?" Geet shouted.  "haan, mujhe naam chahiye, shaurat paisa chaiye. Woh chota sa cabin nai jis mein isaan sass bhi nah le sake." "Tum aaj gaero ki waje se apni behan ko..." "Di, apne jab apno se jalne lage toh gaer hi ziyada important ho jate hai." "Meera?" geet raised her hands to slap her but Meera held her hand and pushed it away. "Just get lost." "Security?" Romeo called out "please show her the way out." Geet stopped them raising her hand "Mein khud chali jaoungi." Giving a disgust look at Meera, geet left the place. "Chale meera, shot ready hai." Meera nodded. Geet went out to the main hall. She leaned on the wall and cried silently as flash back ran in her mind. She didn't know what to do more. But she just couldn't leave her here. She decided at least she will wait for her and went back after a while. One of the men was standing outside. Geet went and asked him "yeh shoot kab tak khatam hogi?" "Shoot toh kab ki khatam ho gai mem." He replied. "Aur sab log kaha gaye?" "Woh sab toh chale gaye." "Acha uss mein ek model thi, usne black top aur blue jeans phena tha. Woh kaha hogi?" "Coffee pine gai hogi, shooting ke baad yahi toh hota hai. Aur in model ko kaam hi isi liye milta hai ki yeh coffee pine ke liye ready hoti hai." Geet looked at him with wide eyes. Nodding, he left. Wishing Meera is safe Geet left the place and came out and walked senselessly when a car stopped in front of her. Geet looked up. It was the same person who gave her the lift before. "Tum?" geet asked surprised. "Haan, Mein." Maan replied gently. "Tum mera peecha kyon kar rahe ho?" geet asked knotting her eyebrows. Maan looked at her harshly getting off and pushed the door shut with his foot. He came close to her and said in a dangerous voice. "shauk hai mujhe. Tum bahut achi lag rahi ho na. Tumhare beger mein reh nai paya." Geet looked at him shaken by his words. She looked down and saw a stone and was ready to hit him at any moment with it and if that didn't work, then scream as loud as she could making him go deaf. She inhaled sharply as Maan took a step towards her." "Tumhari waje se mujhe raat ke do baje takh ... bhutte nai mile." Saying, Maan stepped back. Geet looked at him astounded and let the breath out which she was holding for so long. "Because of you I am still stuck here aur mera kaam bhi adhura reh gaya." Maan said harshly but soften down as Geet's eyes filled with tears. "I am sorry. Mein shayad kuch ziyada bol gaya. Aap ro rahi ho? Boyfriend...? Chala gaya...? Chodh ke?" geet just left without saying anything. She was trying to stop a taxi when again Maan came and stopped in front of her and got off. "Tute huwe dil ka bhoj akele leke nai jana chaiye. Log khete hai ki usse kisi ke sath baat lena chaiye. Agar tum chaho toh apna dhuk mere saath share kar shakti ho." But geet ignored him and moved ahead. "Excuse me?" Maan stopped her. "Look there is no bus or taxi here at this time, if there is anyone that is me. So come I'll drop you off."  Geet looked at him and thought for a while. "Yeh sahi kehe raha hai. Nah toh koi taxi hainah koi bus. Ghar kaise jaun? Mujhe is ki baat maan leni chaiye." Geet nodded at him and went and set in the car. Maan smiled and took his seat and drove off.

Precap: Maaneet

Finally, written. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Do hit the like button and comment as well as it motivates me. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Simran_14 - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful!!

love it ...wonderful update!!!
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
finally maaneet met...
oh no but he thinks she is heart broken by her bf...
well as he said she shud share her pain with him...
in that way atleast he wud know she is not like any other gal...
well meera ab ussey paise aur success ka nasha chada hain jab uthrega tab patha chalega ussey ki usne kya khoya hain...
pl cont soon
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update...
looks like your maan is not arrogant or rude but a sweet , jolly and of course smart...
maaneet were as usual cute...
hating this meera character...her parents will get a shock...😲
thanks for pm...
count soon..
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
brilliant update
luved it
keep it up
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Simran...
beautiful update...finally Maaneet met...and poor guy bhotta bhi nahi mila usse...

Meera is tasting her initial success which will give her name and prosperity...but these kind of success doesnt last long... 

hhhmm and now as Maan said she should share her pains and sorrows with him...but I know she will not... and surprise toh abhi baaki hai...coz Im sure he is gonna meet her in his hotel...where she works...and from their they will start to get to know each other...

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww awesome
bt meera should also understand a bit
 n nt talk so rudely 2 geet