Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF: Life Has Its Own Secrets - Discontinued

Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey friends 😊.  Have read many amazing ff's here, so writing one myself. This is my first ff ever so please bear with me. My ff is completely different from the show. Your views are important for me, so all criticisms are welcome as well. I am posting the character sketch. Do let me know how it is and whether I should continue or not.

Khuraana Family

Savitri Devi Khuraana (dadi) ' the eldest member of the khuraana. Treats all equally and is strict. Has a soft side but hardly shows it. Keeps her family as one and makes sure that the family secret is hidden between the four walls of the house.

Tej Singh Khuraana (father) - a well known famous business man. has a chain of hotels, married to Pammi and has three kids (for the world). A man with heart of gold. Never compares or judge people by their status. Treats all his kids equally but share a special bond with Maan.

Pammi Singh Khuraana (mother) - a perfect house wife and mother of three (or four). Loves her family the most. Always follow what her husband and mother-in-law say, but stands up for the right. Never mistreat people. Loves all her kids but has a special place for her eldest son: Vikrant Singh Khuraana.

Vikrant Singh Khuraana ' is the mystery of the family. For the world he doesn't exist but for khuraana's he does.

Maan Singh Khuraana ' 25 years old, has just returned from London after completing his studies and is helping in his father's business with his brother. A Tall handsome man, a well built physic. Heartthrob of millions of girls. A person with heart and respect for all. (Not as same as in the show)  His mom and dadi's words are final for him. Shares a friend like bond with his dad. Whenever he has any problem, he knows his dad will understand him better and help him in making the right decision. Helps in taking care of the family secret. He hid his identity to  someone but realised he has hurt the person.

Dev Singh Khuraana - twin brother of Maan, just younger by few minutes. A man with mind your own business attitude. Married to Naintara for the past one and a half year. Helps his father and brother in the business and doesn't play around with his work. Is very strict with his employee's and sometimes do compare people with their status or rather has problems with Geet.

Naintara Singh Khuraana -  married to dev. Lives her life the way she wants. Spends most of her time at beauty parlour and kitty parties. Envy's people who has lower status. Greed's for money and power. Wants dev to take over the company fully and to get her cousin Tasha, married to Maan.

Anvesha Khanna - youngest child of the Khuraana. Loved and pampered by all due to her bubbly and friendly nature and is close to Maan. She is married to Rahul Khanna whom she loves beyond her life. Has the same quality like her mother; stand up for what is right.

Rahul Khanna - runs his family business and is married to Anvesha. Loves her a lot but has a motive and secret hidden from all, even his wife.

Handa Family

Mohindar Handa (father) - Middle class men who struggles everyday to full fill his family's needs and wants. A very kind hearted and helping men. Married to Rano and has two daughters. Has a special bond with his elder daughter.

Rano Handa (mother) - a housewife and loving and caring mother. Her family means her world. Never differentiate in her daughters and tries to show them the right path. Tries to fulfil their needs and keep the family together but shows more affection towards meera.

Geet Handa - the eldest daughter. Sweet and simple, has a heart of gold and loves her family very much. Tall slim and extremely beautiful but never exploits it. Has just finished her studies and is working at the khuraana's. She hates people who lie and judge people by their appearance. And even Sometimes hates herself for lying to her family in order to save her sister and keep her own secrets safe.

Brij Handa - second child, totally ignores his family values and does what ever he wants. wants to become rich and have all the fun in life. never serious in work and also wants to go to london and live there. he tries all posibities to fulfil his dreams and in return ends up doing wrong things.

Meera Handa ' youngest and totally obsessed with modelling. Wants to become one but her mother is against it since they are a very conservative family. Her father doesn't know about her dream to be a model. She sneaks out and gives few modelling shots which Geet gets to know and hides it from the family. Meera never backed out her dream and continued her modelling even after Geet requesting her not to.

Just given the main characters but few other characters will be introduced as the story unfolds.

Tell me whether you guyz like it or not and if I should continue.😊

Index

Part 1 - Page 2
Part 2 - Page 3
Part 3 - Page 5
Part 4 - Page 8
Part 5 - Page 13

My New FF: Living A Double Life
Edited by Simran_14 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!
Please continue soon...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..nice concepts/
love it.
do continue plz.
thx
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice start continue soon..
do pm me 
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice concept!!
Continue soon and Do pm me!!
mitzi11 thumbnail
nice & interesting
lovely character
update soonnn
pls do pm me

dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting. Pls continue n add me to ur pm list.
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice start...
looking forward to it...
add me to your pm list..
update soon
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start
continue soon
add me to ur pm list
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start...cont soon n add me to ur pm list...:)