India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

close (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

^^Week before vampire revelation PKYEK was on 86.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1613843

^^This is week of vampire revelation when PKYEK was on 76.

^^Week after vampire revelation PKYEK was on 74. 

All this while, Sid was very much on the show but AbhIya were given their due.

^^This is a couple of weeks after the revelation when PKYEK dropped to 92. AbhIya were sidelined, their bond butchered, Abhay and Sid were playing hide-and-seek with Pia as the prize, gay track given undue screenspace. With the story going all over the place, this was bound to happen.

This was the last time PKYEK was in the top 100.

I still maintain it isn't Sid but wrong handling of the character and story which let to PKYEK's downfall. In fact, Sid's character did have the potential to take the show to new heights. Alas, the writers didn't realise it and didn't explore the different dimensions that this character could've had. I'm also upset with Sid's exit, mostly because I found him to be flat all this while and I expected more layers to be revealed after Maithili's entry but I can't say for sure that his comeback will get PKYEK back to where it was. That totally depends on how the leap is handled. Right now, I only know that if SO is planning to end the show, it is still at a very premature stage. A lot is yet to be shown, I listed it somewhere a couple of days back. Just like this week, everything will have to be rushed if SO is axing it Ermm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

xMarisaxgitika.jAshtad.KhaLidaH-Doppelganger-Rumi007--sunshine--TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguarSwetha-Sai

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I am big tym fan of sid and I am following him till no one knew him  but at this point of time show is much more important rather then doing fangiri and at any how show comes frst den the caste and Abhiya were alws d main pillar(though m not hardcore abhiyan) and dey will alws remain pillar. That gay track and gap fillers were introduced after sid's entry as if writters stopped using their brains. Here i am helding writters at fault.
@luvarti: I am trying to get in touch with those people since yesterdy den how come u  get into touch with them. If u have any special number then plz share it with us. And plz carry on ur sid morcha after show bachaao morcha. And stop negativity on forumSleepy
@chillz: You are such a darling always come up with  eye openers. People really needs to see your post to come out of their so called dreamsWink
@all: Dont trust rumours... See facts yourselfSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaH-Doppelganger-asenaRumi007.Jane..TheBlackJaguarSwetha-Sai

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

I am big tym fan of sid and I am following him till no one knew him  but at this point of time show is much more important rather then doing fangiri and at any how show comes frst den the caste and Abhiya were alws d main pillar(though m not hardcore abhiyan) and dey will alws remain pillar. That gay track and gap fillers were introduced after sid's entry as if writters stopped using their brains. Here i am helding writters at fault.
@luvarti: I am trying to get in touch with those people since yesterdy den how come u  get into touch with them. If u have any special number then plz share it with us. And plz carry on ur sid morcha after show bachaao morcha. And stop negativity on forumSleepy
@chillz: You are such a darling always come up with  eye openers. People really needs to see your post to come out of their so called dreamsWink
@all: Dont trust rumours... See facts yourselfSmile

Sanju, this is precisely the reason why I've always been proud to call myself friends to people like you and Mahi because you guys aren't blind fans whose world revolves around their favourite characters. I, too, hold the writers responsible. Rather, I feel bad! SK is such a brilliant actor, he could've pulled off more shades to Sid! Talk about underutilisation!

@blue: I've been wondering the same. How come no one else could contact them barring one person who is actually entertained for a good long 10 mins instead of being given a 'call later' response like everyone else?Shocked

@pink: Aww!! You're a sweetheart as well! People just need reality checks and I'm more than happy to give that to them Wink

Anyway, I'm going for lunch now. Haven't had anything since the morning courtesy you-know-whatOuch Catch you all later for more AbhIya v/s Sid ROFL.ROFL
Or maybe not because right now, I'm more worried about the fact that one of my favourite shows (despite everything Tongue) is may go off-air much before it's lived it's life Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHRumi007TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--Swetha-Sai

xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
The TRPs fell drasticlally after the Abhiya less weeks, the uneeded focus on side charcaters. Seeing just the last episode, if these creatives were smart enough from the start and gave ViSu as Abhiya or AMetz the scoop and screenspace main charcters should get, alongside deserved 'promotion' from news channels, the TRPs wich just before those Abhiya-less weeks were on their way up, would be much better right now, just one single scene after 2 weeks of them on friday created such huge Vibe, why cant these blind creators see it??? I hope for theit own sake they plan focus and great storyline for AbhayPiya comming with this leap!

As for Sids track, i am glad its over as i was never convinced by the involved storyline of his with Abhiya expect for very few times , among them the last track.

Edited by xMarisax - 23 May 2011 at 2:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Awesome CHILZ POcz..Honey-bunch sanju.Clap..all of you have told exact what I woudl say..& I really wonder how anyone taled to STAR ONE .great yaar because I dialed almost 10 numbers and no one is even having courtesy to talk properly & give any ear to talk..THAT WAS SO SAD for me..I must say who ever talked is very lucky..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rumi007--sunshine--.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index