close (Page 2)

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by sanjna4

Guys instead of creating rumours plz talk about facts

this isnt a rumour this is a fact i just tked to a str1 official now and he told me this info that channel is very angry on ekta due to the forced rushed illogical story last wk for which last wks trp fell by a significant margin keeping str1 shocked he didnt tell me the trp neither did i ask i just said no wonder trps fell just bring in sid with a bangafter the leap and trps will soar again and i also told them not to bring sid betwn abhiya anymore we hv had enuf of it show his showdown with racichands .werewolfs and highr vampire authority for a change and kick start sid panchi track coz we hell no want panchi with dnaish and vabz sid look killer together

I guess its only Sid who matters to you and not PKYEK at all. If you have read the articles, then Star 1 is planning to end all present shows and not just PKYEK and convert Star 1 into a saas-bahu soaps channel. Thts why all true PKYEK fans are trying to save the show first. So, frankly Sid's exit from the show has very liitle to do with Star 1 's plan to end PKYEK and all other shows. What the official told u seems just like their way of passing the whole blame game onto Ekta Kapoor as she already enjoys a bad reputation of being bossy. But, after reading the article on Star 1's plans, I am more inclined to believe that it was Star 1 who forced Ekta to end Sid's character so that she can wrap the show in 3-4 months completely. 

But I guess, it does not matter to you if PKYEK continues or not as you only want Sid and not PKYEK.

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 23 May 2011 at 12:42am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaH-Doppelganger-asena-rupa---sunshine---Rumi-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar.Jane..romaila-Swetha-

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
@chillz: u need to check old posts and what u have said is cent percent true and moreover we need to check TRP's ourselves instead of believing star one people

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-shopaholic-TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi-.Jane..-Swetha-

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

@chillz: u need to check old posts and what u have said is cent percent true and moreover we need to check TRP's ourselves instead of believing star one people

exactly that statement by Star 1 official just made me think that now star1 is trying to put the whole blame of their own crappy plans on Ekta Kapoor.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-shopaholic---sunshine---Rumi--Swetha-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

current TRPS?

Geet is the no.1 show of Star 1 i guess!

Latest TRP I don't know about top show of SO. But neither Geet nor PKYEK are in the top 100, I know that much.

@Sanju: I know what I'm talking about. Yes, somewhere in my posts, I have the data. I'll have to search where.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rumi--Swetha-

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

current TRPS?

Latest TRP I don't know about top show of SO. But neither Geet nor PKYEK are in the top 100, I know that much.

@Sanju: I know what I'm talking about. Yes, somewhere in my posts, I have the data. I'll have to search where.

From where we get to know about the TRPS!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shopaholic-

-shopaholic- Goldie
-shopaholic-
-shopaholic-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

current TRPS?

From where we get to know about the TRPS!

exactly even i wanna noe...

Edited by farzana.faria - 23 May 2011 at 12:40am
SatanLaughs Senior Member
SatanLaughs
SatanLaughs

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
@luvarti - u r certainly upset wd sid's ext and dats undrstandble..bt ds shw s NOT abt sid, bt abhaypiya..and as far as i kno, ds new track wd abhiya in d centre s being likd by evry1..we cn undrstand dat sid matters 2 u a lot, bt wen d forum s already flooded wd negatv thots abt d shw endng, we dnt any mr negatv post 4m any membr abt y pkyek s bad nw & blah blah...mayb , aftr sid's ext, pkyek dsnt matr 2 u nemr, bt it matrs 2 us..& wen we r dsperately tryng 2 save pkyek, such negatv post isnt helpng at al..its nt sid, its abhaypiya revolvng around d central story dat wl get high trp 4 pkyek..sid just helpd dere..& f u remembr correctly, wen sid made hs entry & al dat was shwn n 1 episode was sid, sid & more sid , hs evil plans & piya falng n hs trap, & no abhaypiya scenes, pkyek went very down n trp-s..so, yeah, sid was a blast 2 watch, bt at d end f d day, abhaypiya s stl d heart & soul f d shw..and do i nd 2 remind u dat, it isnt pkyek only dat star1 s planning 2 end, bcz f its low trps, (due 2 sid's xit ,acrdng 2 u), bt star1 s planing 2 end al shws and go 4 fr a cmplt revamp ? Dn d cz 4 odr shws endng s siddhant karnick nt being a part f it ? Wat do u say ?

Edited by honey_bunch - 23 May 2011 at 12:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaH-Rumi-TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--.Jane..TheBlackJaguar-Swetha-

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Instead of spreading rumours and baseless allegations, stick to the facts. Both PKEYK and Geet were on an average on 0.5 last week. The new ratings of the Sid-Maithli week are yet to come and they will be out on Wednesday.

And no star network official, or any channel official lets out any ire against the producers to callers. @Luvarti, i will really like to know which SO official said all that stuff because am sure the higher rung will only be too glad to speak to him/her in private.Its against the rules and protocol.

For everyone's KIND information , TRPs will fall after Sid's exit when they COME on the coming Wednesday. Even the channel doesn't know the ratings yet because they are not out yet. If they are guessing just from the A-MAP, then, i don't know.

Edited by Pocahontas - 23 May 2011 at 12:56am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jKhaLidaH-Doppelganger--rupa---sunshine---Rumi-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..-Swetha-romaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index