Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjna4

@chillz: u need to check old posts and what u have said is cent percent true and moreover we need to check TRP's ourselves instead of believing star one people

exactly that statement by Star 1 official just made me think that now star1 is trying to put the whole blame of their own crappy plans on Ekta Kapoor.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AbhiyaFan_Qusim

current TRPS?

Geet is the no.1 show of Star 1 i guess!

Latest TRP I don't know about top show of SO. But neither Geet nor PKYEK are in the top 100, I know that much.

@Sanju: I know what I'm talking about. Yes, somewhere in my posts, I have the data. I'll have to search where.
CANNOT thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Latest TRP I don't know about top show of SO. But neither Geet nor PKYEK are in the top 100, I know that much.

@Sanju: I know what I'm talking about. Yes, somewhere in my posts, I have the data. I'll have to search where.

From where we get to know about the TRPS!

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: AbhiyaFan_Qusim

From where we get to know about the TRPS!

exactly even i wanna noe...
Edited by farzana.faria - 12 years ago
SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@luvarti - u r certainly upset wd sid's ext and dats undrstandble..bt ds shw s NOT abt sid, bt abhaypiya..and as far as i kno, ds new track wd abhiya in d centre s being likd by evry1..we cn undrstand dat sid matters 2 u a lot, bt wen d forum s already flooded wd negatv thots abt d shw endng, we dnt any mr negatv post 4m any membr abt y pkyek s bad nw & blah blah...mayb , aftr sid's ext, pkyek dsnt matr 2 u nemr, bt it matrs 2 us..& wen we r dsperately tryng 2 save pkyek, such negatv post isnt helpng at al..its nt sid, its abhaypiya revolvng around d central story dat wl get high trp 4 pkyek..sid just helpd dere..& f u remembr correctly, wen sid made hs entry & al dat was shwn n 1 episode was sid, sid & more sid , hs evil plans & piya falng n hs trap, & no abhaypiya scenes, pkyek went very down n trp-s..so, yeah, sid was a blast 2 watch, bt at d end f d day, abhaypiya s stl d heart & soul f d shw..and do i nd 2 remind u dat, it isnt pkyek only dat star1 s planning 2 end, bcz f its low trps, (due 2 sid's xit ,acrdng 2 u), bt star1 s planing 2 end al shws and go 4 fr a cmplt revamp ? Dn d cz 4 odr shws endng s siddhant karnick nt being a part f it ? Wat do u say ? Edited by honey_bunch - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Instead of spreading rumours and baseless allegations, stick to the facts. Both PKEYK and Geet were on an average on 0.5 last week. The new ratings of the Sid-Maithli week are yet to come and they will be out on Wednesday.

And no star network official, or any channel official lets out any ire against the producers to callers. @Luvarti, i will really like to know which SO official said all that stuff because am sure the higher rung will only be too glad to speak to him/her in private.Its against the rules and protocol.

For everyone's KIND information , TRPs will fall after Sid's exit when they COME on the coming Wednesday. Even the channel doesn't know the ratings yet because they are not out yet. If they are guessing just from the A-MAP, then, i don't know.

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail

^^Week before vampire revelation PKYEK was on 86.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1613843

^^This is week of vampire revelation when PKYEK was on 76.

^^Week after vampire revelation PKYEK was on 74. 

All this while, Sid was very much on the show but AbhIya were given their due.

^^This is a couple of weeks after the revelation when PKYEK dropped to 92. AbhIya were sidelined, their bond butchered, Abhay and Sid were playing hide-and-seek with Pia as the prize, gay track given undue screenspace. With the story going all over the place, this was bound to happen.

This was the last time PKYEK was in the top 100.

I still maintain it isn't Sid but wrong handling of the character and story which let to PKYEK's downfall. In fact, Sid's character did have the potential to take the show to new heights. Alas, the writers didn't realise it and didn't explore the different dimensions that this character could've had. I'm also upset with Sid's exit, mostly because I found him to be flat all this while and I expected more layers to be revealed after Maithili's entry but I can't say for sure that his comeback will get PKYEK back to where it was. That totally depends on how the leap is handled. Right now, I only know that if SO is planning to end the show, it is still at a very premature stage. A lot is yet to be shown, I listed it somewhere a couple of days back. Just like this week, everything will have to be rushed if SO is axing it 🤔
--sunshine-- thumbnail
I am big tym fan of sid and I am following him till no one knew him  but at this point of time show is much more important rather then doing fangiri and at any how show comes frst den the caste and Abhiya were alws d main pillar(though m not hardcore abhiyan) and dey will alws remain pillar. That gay track and gap fillers were introduced after sid's entry as if writters stopped using their brains. Here i am helding writters at fault.
@luvarti: I am trying to get in touch with those people since yesterdy den how come u  get into touch with them. If u have any special number then plz share it with us. And plz carry on ur sid morcha after show bachaao morcha. And stop negativity on forum🥱
@chillz: You are such a darling always come up with  eye openers. People really needs to see your post to come out of their so called dreams😉
@all: Dont trust rumours... See facts yourself😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

I am big tym fan of sid and I am following him till no one knew him  but at this point of time show is much more important rather then doing fangiri and at any how show comes frst den the caste and Abhiya were alws d main pillar(though m not hardcore abhiyan) and dey will alws remain pillar. That gay track and gap fillers were introduced after sid's entry as if writters stopped using their brains. Here i am helding writters at fault.
@luvarti: I am trying to get in touch with those people since yesterdy den how come u  get into touch with them. If u have any special number then plz share it with us. And plz carry on ur sid morcha after show bachaao morcha. And stop negativity on forum🥱
@chillz: You are such a darling always come up with  eye openers. People really needs to see your post to come out of their so called dreams😉
@all: Dont trust rumours... See facts yourself😊

Sanju, this is precisely the reason why I've always been proud to call myself friends to people like you and Mahi because you guys aren't blind fans whose world revolves around their favourite characters. I, too, hold the writers responsible. Rather, I feel bad! SK is such a brilliant actor, he could've pulled off more shades to Sid! Talk about underutilisation!

@blue: I've been wondering the same. How come no one else could contact them barring one person who is actually entertained for a good long 10 mins instead of being given a 'call later' response like everyone else?😲

@pink: Aww!! You're a sweetheart as well! People just need reality checks and I'm more than happy to give that to them 😉

Anyway, I'm going for lunch now. Haven't had anything since the morning courtesy you-know-what Catch you all later for more AbhIya v/s Sid 🤣.🤣
Or maybe not because right now, I'm more worried about the fact that one of my favourite shows (despite everything 😛) is may go off-air much before it's lived it's life 😭
xMarisax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The TRPs fell drasticlally after the Abhiya less weeks, the uneeded focus on side charcaters. Seeing just the last episode, if these creatives were smart enough from the start and gave ViSu as Abhiya or AMetz the scoop and screenspace main charcters should get, alongside deserved 'promotion' from news channels, the TRPs wich just before those Abhiya-less weeks were on their way up, would be much better right now, just one single scene after 2 weeks of them on friday created such huge Vibe, why cant these blind creators see it??? I hope for theit own sake they plan focus and great storyline for AbhayPiya comming with this leap!

As for Sids track, i am glad its over as i was never convinced by the involved storyline of his with Abhiya expect for very few times , among them the last track.

Edited by xMarisax - 12 years ago