TOI: Tellyworld's Shashi Kapoor

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Tellywoods Shashi Kapoor 

TV actor Akshay Sethi who plays a double role in the prime time show Sasural Genda Phool tries to experiment with his looks as much as possible.. Akshay is mostly known as Shashi Kapoor on the sets of his shows these days.Know why its also because his all time favorite actor from yesteryear happens to be Shashi Kapoor and it seems his friends and co-stars find an endearing resemblance between Akshay and Shashi in his salad days.Many people tell me that I resemble Shashiji a lot.I dont like being compared to anyone as a rule,but if that someone is Shashiji,then I think it is a huge compliment.He was a style icon in his days and a great looking actor, he quips.Well we sure hope the veteran Bollywood actor and filmmaker agrees with Akshay too! 

(Contributed by Amrita Mulchandani) 

Akshay Sethi 

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

Thanks for Sharing Amma ðŸ˜ƒ

Me too Think ,From the above given Pic ,That He seems to have similar facial looks Like Shashi Ji 😊
Yes may be you could say, thank Gid it's Shashi Kapoor not Shashi Kala!!!!!!
Thankyou for sharing. Some angles he does resemble the legend but I don't think he's a look-alike. Akshay is handsome in his own way. ðŸ˜³
I don't see the resembles but Tanu few weeks ago There was article stating He looks like Saif Ali Khan now Shashi Kapoor but He looks good in his own way . He has the most expressive eyes for sure . But agree with SheemA Di , Thank god it's Shashi Kapooor not Shashi Kala .🤣🤣🤣🤣   
Thanks TAnu.
THANKS FOR THE INFO HE DOES LOOK ABIT LIKE SHASHI KAPOOR

Thanks for sharing Tanu, ya Akshay is handsome in his own way with his deep expressive eyes and good looks but Akshay's and Sashi Kapoors resemblance ??? kuch hasam nahin hua! but han as di said thankfully resemblence Shashi kala se nahin kar diya😆

Edited by firefly99 - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing. He is very cute.