Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
PKYEK won't end guys..it's getting gud trps for d channel...so they won't axe it...
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for informing...still we will continue wid our efforts untill an official announcemnet is made.
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh!! Glad that they are not ending PKYEK . Thanks for sharing😊
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Hey just be polite with newbies becoz in past we have scared many newbies and they need warm welcome from us... Just tell them about rules thats it... We people were also newbies at some point of time

@TM: thanx alot and welcome to the forum and in future plz post proofs also as we people are scared of rumours due to bad experiences from past

true we need more of supporters.
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya guys just chill!its true...
friendlyrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz lt it be to the true and lit all the rumours i dnt wnt my mst wntd thng to end
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well maybe its true...

but then we must be always prepare to save the show because this channel people are greedy for trps and money...they can do anything for that...we need to be always prepared even if the casts of the show says that its not ending...

this star one people are jerks...they are known for their youth based shows...mostly all the youths connects to their channel and they want to destroy their identity...

why i have stopped watching zee tv...colors...star plus...i hate all this kitchen politics...saas-bahu kraps...even my mom doesn't watch it these days...she watches only saas bina sasural in sony...nowadays the channels has become so bored that i changed into Animal Planet or National Discovery Channel Wildlife...at least these channels are worth watching of education and also to discover the life of the unknown...

PKYEK...is the only show i watch...its a very popular youth based show...even if they air 3 of their new saas-bahu kraps...PKYEK and Geet will be the saving grace of their channels...

revamps of channel menas destruction especially for star one because they are known for their youth based shows like Remix...DMG 1 & 2...MJHT...Geet and now PKYEK...i hope for the greediness of trps they don't ruin such good youth based shows that we youth can coonect...even aunties watches this shows nowadays...if they want grannies and grandpas to watch shows than there is always zee tv...colors...star plus...that worth for them to watch...

why kill the essence of their show...this is cruel...i hope they don't dare touches PKYEK..though i never watch Geet...i know its a very very popular show...i hope they don't touch that too

and for us whether the show is ending or not ending...we must be always prepare to do something to save our fav show...our AbhiYa...

in my country...calls is a bit difficult...but yes i can help through by e-mails...
Black_Paradize thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

See actors wud not hv asked us to watch d 8:30 pm sho just for TRPs, there must be some other reason, if they r saying that PKYEK is not ending, then it cud also mean that it is not ending immediately but after a few months (i.e. d time Star1 will take to pull off its other crappy plans), so we shud keep doing our bit to save our show.

i think the same
shabanastar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also think that it's not goning end,becaus pyaar kii ye ek kahani is star one's #1 show!.And they will loose they viewers
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
yes!!!!
I LOVE THIS SHOW!