Oll Part 1 llO

Oll Part 2 llO

Oll Part 3 llO

Oll Part 4 llO

Oll Part 5 llO

Oll Please do share your review of Today's Episode and specifically Shreya llO

Edited by -Zeenat- - 12 June 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Debdatta_18_PalsachkasamnaShreyaFCRanbir.Fanramishamalikkinshukkiaashiq-prachid-...Mallu...Mysterygirl_mePrincessBushilonelyshadowzaryaabJuhi1b8pluviophile.Summer3-Swetha-ZoobiDoobi

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Oll Written Update - 10th June llO

Episode Started: 

GALA ROUND:

It was from MUMBAI...1st live concert for the X-Factor contestants...Among 12, 6 will perform today and others tomorrow announced by Aditya...

Now its time for the judges entry..1st it was SLB's Groups...They came singing "Dholi Taro Dhol Baaje" group by group...Deewana came first followed by Last Minute...Nirmitee and Sajda.. Then Sanjay Leela Bhansali's entry with all the groups..Amazing Clap

Next It was Team SHREYA's turn...They came on stage by singing "Mehki Mehki"...First was Manjeera Ganguly followed by Amit Jadav & Geet Sagar...Then Shreya's entry..Came down Sitting on the Moon singing "Mehki Mehki" Day Dreaming 

Now its SONU's Team...They came on the stage singing "Tees Maar Khan"...Seema Jha followed by Sahiti...Shovon Ganguly and Piyush Kapoor.. Now Sonu's entry with the Bike! Cool

3 Judges on the stage with all the contestants...Gala Round finally Kicked off..!! 

Aditya & Sonu asked Shreya about her team, They noticed that some one is missing..Shreya replied Due to some personal reasons "Mona" backed out at the last moment..She already added one but don't want to tell that contestant name...Cause it's a Surprise Big smile

First performance...Its SLB's turn..He said - I'm happy and glad to be a part of this show..Its the biggest musical show ever...He called "Deewana Group" to perform... A little clip where The group members told that Whatever their dreams are will be fulfilled from here...They added they are glad to be mentored by SLB.. They performed "Khwaza Mere Khwaza"... Amazing Singing...Superb...They got the standing ovation from the judges...Sonu & Shreya congratulated SLB for this..Sonu said - This is the best undoubtedly..Amazing singing said Shreya..She also Thanked SLB for picking this group... SLB said - Amazing singing...But tell me how  you feeling? They replied They are happy as their dreams are about to fulfill & its pretty tough to perform infront of this judges panel Clap

Next its Team SHREYA's turn... Shreya said - Need blessings for the beautiful bengali tigress "Manjeera Ganguly"... in the little clip Her parents told about her, that She wants to gift a house to her parents..Hope one day her dreams will be fulfilled...Manjeera is the most versatile..She can sing any type of song said Shreya..She performed "Chalka Chalka".. Great singing.. SLB said - You have a gorgeous voice...superb but about your dream, its a coincidence...I use to think the same..It will take time but one day your dreams will come true..Sonu said- I'm glad that Shreya is mentoring you..She can guide you, bring the best from you..Manjeera replied that she is very glad to be a part of Team SHREYA...She said about Shreya that she is so down to earth..Humble...Shreya said - Wanna hug you, feeling so proud Embarrassed Big smile

Next its Sonu's turn...Youngster is coming up, he has his own style said Sonu...He is Piyush Kapoor.. in the clip His mom said, he wants to be a rockstar...Piyush performed "Saawariya"..Fabulous singing.. SLB said - I'm shocked...Its impossible to perform it live on the stage... How you did this? You are very much lucky that Sonu is mentoring you...He also gift him a Rose... Shreya said- You are very cute...Nice song selection by Sonu Nigam..Different style of singing is your USP...Thats why you are different.. Absolutely amazing singing Clap

Next again SLB's turn for the final performance... He called "The Last Minute" Group to perform.. in the clip the group members said They use to sing English songs...But now they are serious cause of this show...SLB said - very tensed! Just thinking, What will be their expression, Costume and Singing.. They performed "Deewana Janeman" Very nice synchronization.. Shreya said - GIRLS!! OMG!  you are too good..This type of singing at this age! Fabulous singing..Lovely...Seems like 8 actresses infront of me Embarrassed  Sonu said- If its your 1st live concert then what will be the next? Shreya asked Tell me how you feeling? They replied its nice to be a part of SLB's team.. Fun moment was there when Sonu asked how about the scoldings? LOL  Aditya also asked SLB how you manage 8 girls?? Its a secret replied SLB LOL

Next Sonu's teams final performance...He called "Shovon Ganguly" to perform..He added, Shovon is full of X-Factor's & most better... In the clip Shovon said, he love to write poems, Hanging out with friend...Will try his best to listen & learn from his mentor Sonu Nigam.. He is quite nervous but hope he can do better said Sonu... He performed "Aaja O Meri Tamanna".. SLB said- your audition round singing and this performance. there's a huge difference..Only cause of Sonu Nigam..What an amazing relation between a mentor and the learner!  SLB added... Smile  Shreya said- Fabulous singing..Simply lovely...You have such a nice eyes She added.. Sonu said - When i first saw you couldn't believe that you can sing like this..You are not comfortable with that girl (who danced) but still you rocked Big smile

Time for the final performance.. Team SHREYA!  Shreya called "Amit Jadav" to perform...in the clip Shreya said - He is the complete performer, full of X-Factors.. Amit is a different performer... Thinking to learn from him Tongue Amit performed "Main Aisa Hoon"... Sonu said 3 times "Shabash" to Shreya... LOL He added i want to see you as the winner..Thats it.. SLB asked Shreya that Do you think it was the perfect song for Amit?? Don't know why i didn't like it! Everyone's shocked...!! He added Cause i loved it LOL Fabulous singing and the performance..He congratulated Shreya also (Phew Wink).. Shreya said - Feeling so proud that you are in my team... 

6 performances completed...Now its the Entry of Karan Johar! He said, Glad to be here...Good to see the judges...He added That Sonu Nigam has sung so many beautiful songs for his movies..He also said about Shreya...That she got the most finest voice we have today and also thanked SLB to discover her Big smile He mainly came here to announce that the winner of this show will get the opportunity to sing in the KJO's film Clap 

Now its the Singer of the day's turn...Judges agreed and announced the "Singer of the day".. its "Deewana Group" for the most soulful performances... Truly deserving!! Clap

Episode ENDS!!

Credit -- fzohora

Edited by -Zeenat- - 10 June 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Debdatta_18_PalsachkasamnaShreyaFCramishamalikkinshukkiaashiqSwaNia_1...Mallu...zaryaabJuhi1b8pluviophile.ZoobiDoobi-Swetha-

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
hello people!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fzohora

Holla people Smile Want to share with you something special. Hope you've already known about the title track of "Bade Acche Lagte Hain"..? I'm still waiting for the full track...But I've collected 3 versions.. For all of you, Enjoy...3 different versions by  Shreya Ghoshal Big smile  

1. Bade Ache Lagte Hain (Short Version)

2. Bade Ache Lagte Hain (Dheere Dheere)

3. Bade Ache Lagte Hain (Slow Version)

thank u soo very much fr d linksEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..i had been searchin fr it madly...
AWSOOOMEEE singing by our ShreyajiClapClapClap..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fzohoraRanbir.Fan-Zeenat-ZoobiDoobi

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amnaM

hello people!!

Heyy!! =)

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fzohora

Holla people Smile Want to share with you something special. Hope you've already known about the title track of "Bade Acche Lagte Hain"..? I'm still waiting for the full track...But I've collected 3 versions.. For all of you, Enjoy...3 different versions by  Shreya Ghoshal Big smile  
Wow Zohra Thanks for sharing the links of BALH Luv that serial and whenever I hear Shreya's voice jst makes me so happy.

Originally posted by Shreyacool

^^Hey zoobi, lovely siggySmile 
Thanks Sweety. Feel free to use it yaar. I made it for u guys!

fzohora

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amnaM

hello people!!
Hey Amna Long time. X Factor gave all of us a Break. LOL

Thanks Zeenat for the videos. I will check it out tongiht. Can't wait u seen it?

-Zeenat-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index