X Factor India
X Factor India

Shreya Ghoshal AT (Page 69)

Tweety2014 IF-Rockerz
Tweety2014
Tweety2014

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Shreya Ghoshal 's FB status:

Vishal is my most favourite contestant on the show. But he needs to to start learning music for which I am helping him. I am in touch with him. At this stage I cannot get emotional. We have bn listening to all the contestants very closely. Hv spent hours days weeks reviewing their capabilities. And its not anybody's last chance. Its just season one of x factor. Its here to stay for years.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiivikinshukkiaashiqZoobiDoobi

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by crystalline23

Aww...Thanks ZubiHug

Hey How do u my name? LOL

We met on the SRGMP and II5 forumBig smile
You can call me AyushiTongue
Metis Viewbie
Metis
Metis

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PMs and updates. I've missed the last few episodes so I have been reading the updates and just liking them. I'll start watching again from today.
kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
love shreya ...she is awesum ...love x factor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-prachid-ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShreyaGhoshal

Vishal is my most favourite contestant on the show. But he needs to to start learning music for which I am helping him. I am in touch with him. At this stage I cannot get emotional. We have bn listening to all the contestants very closely. Hv spent hours days weeks reviewing their capabilities. And its not anybody's last chance. Its just season one of x factor. Its here to stay for years.

Wow A big hand to Shreya. Clap Thanks for sharing Shayal. R u friends with her on Facebook? Shocked

Originally posted by crystalline23

We met on the SRGMP and II5 forumBig smile You can call me AyushiTongue

Your name sounded familiar too. But i have bad memory. Glad to have u in X Factor forum too. R u enjoying the show?

Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

Thanks for the PMs and updates. I've missed the last few episodes so I have been reading the updates and just liking them. I'll start watching again from today.

Oh sure no problem. you should watch the videos too if u missed them. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-prachid-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
awesome episode...so top 12 are in...

Love Shreya's Group...n all the others tooBig smileBig smileBig smile

omg..i really felt back ...the others had to walk away so disappointed...but they need a strong group n all made sure ...they r getting perfect group...

I like Sahiti...though Sonu is gonna rejected her...but luckily she got selected...

the way this round went was so different...hope the same from other rounds too

ZoobiDoobi

Tweety2014 IF-Rockerz
Tweety2014
Tweety2014

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by ShreyaGhoshal

Wow A big hand to Shreya. Clap Thanks for sharing Shayal. R u friends with her on Facebook? Shocked

Shreya's got a heart Smile What Shreya is going to do for Vishal is indeed something. Hats off to Shreya Clap Umm I am friends with her but on her other account which she made for her fans but she updated this on her FB fan page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hunk101ZoobiDoobi

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I am very disappointed watching the episode today,  disappointed especially with Shreya. for not selecting for 2 of my favourites.  I am mad at Shreya for not selecting Vishal.  She could have selected Amrita but she did not.  I knew she was going to select Amit and she did.
I am not sure about Sonu nigam selection either.
Sajda sisters are good and they deserve to  be there.

ZoobiDoobi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index