India-Forums

X Factor India
X Factor India

Shreya Ghoshal AT (Page 58)

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

wow..got anothr awsome episode...it ws really great..

also @ShreyaFC-thnx fr sharin dat article of rivalry btwn Shreya n Sunidhi...
i do believe dat both are Great singers...n both are gud in their own singing..
sill i hav to say dat,i feel Shreya is more versatile..her voice suits mostly d sweet classical n romantic songs,ys...bt she can sing high energy fast beated songs too...n d main example is d song 'Lattoo' frm movie Ghajini...seriously,i cudnt just believe dat such a big Bang voice n singing ws comin frm Shreyaji..it ws too gud...so fr me Shreya is very vey versatile..n she can sing all sorts of songs,let it b any sensuos one or any rock on song...SHREYA IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

sorry,if i hurt nyone...it ws jst my opinion..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranbir.FanZoobiDoobi

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShreyaFC

Lata Mangeshkar

Lata Mangeshkar loves X Factor
The nightingale of India, Lata Mangeshkar is known to tweet very often. Time and again, the legend has posted messages for her fans on the social networking site. Her latest tweet praisesX Factor, as she says, "Dino se main tv pe X factor dekh rahi hun, mujhe bahot pasand aaya. Isme Sanjay Leela Bhansali ji, Sonu Nigam aur Shreya ji andaaz se apni judge ki bhumika nibha rahe hain, aur har tarah ke participants ko jis tarah sambhal lete hain, woh sach me tarif ke yogya hai. X factor ki puri team ka main abhinandan karti hun, aur shubh kaamnayien deti hun."  Wow with such support, the team of X Factor sure must be bowled over.

That's so lovely!! Embarrassed I didn't know Lataji even tweets!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

somone999 IF-Dazzler
somone999
somone999

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Episode Update
Kolkata Auditions

On ZoobiDoobi's request, I am posting it today. I hope its done nicely Zoo. Embarrassed

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Edited by somone999 - 02 June 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sachkasamnaShreyaFCDiiviramishamalikSwaNia_1-Zeenat-swtbabyPearlyPalzaryaabJuhi1b8pluviophile.MyInspirationzSummer3tulipbaby53ZoobiDoobi-Swetha-

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Episode Update
Kolkata Auditions
-// Written Updates 2nd June //-

-// Credit -- fzohora //-

It was Kolkata Audition today..Good Episode..New talent...Good to see some bands here today...

1st Contestant was (Pooja Chakraborty :19) Love her confidence..There was a conversation between Shreya & Pooja in bengali..Pooja told to Shreya - I can see you, can sing infront of you thats the big deal..Shreya replied I'm also feeling good...You are very Sweet Smile She has sung "Jhoom Jhoom Jhoom Baba"

Sonu said - You told that your parents supports you, What do you think? You proved yourself today or not?? He made her nervous...Really LOL Shreya said- You made your Mom proud...So Yes from me..SLB said- Just Grab your mom's hand & Go home... Yes from me too.. So result is YES obviously..

Then it was a Group (Last Minute) Pretty uncommon name... Cause in last minute they came here for the audition...They performed "Yaaron Dosti"... SLB said- Amazing...Great singing...Loved it... Shreya said- Very impressive... When you started, it was YES from me...Not at all last minute decision Big smile  Sonu said - It wasn't last minute performance...You Rocked it...So undoubtedly result was YES from all of them...Clap

Next it was (Indrani Bhttacharya) Csc student...She has sung "Udi"...Great singing must say.. SLB said- Its my own composition...Fabulous singing...Touches my heart.. He was a bit emotional...Both SLB & Indrani cried...He hugged her..Blessed her... Sonu said - As a musician you are Good (as she was singing the song with Guitar) but as a singer not that much...Problem in pitching... Shreya said - Agreed with Sonu...But the difference was you've sung it with great feeling... Finally they came up with the green signal... thats YES!! 

Next it was a Band (Pancham) Inspired by Pancham Da (R.D. Burman) They performed "Rubaaroo" Beautiful singing...SLB said - Great singing...Yes from me.. Shreya said- Super Duper Duper YES from me...Big smile Sonu said - Nice...Yes from me too... So They passed!!

Then some short clippings.. They have shown some bands audition only...

Next it was (Kashish group) Very confident it seems...They thanked all... They performed "Humdum Suniyore" SLB said - Good to see you on stage...I liked it.. Shreya said - You didn't sing..Only made some noise like Oh..Ah!! LOL (pointing one of them)...He replied he is the manager of this band but now also joined with the Vocal's.. Sonu asked - Manager was also singing but how?? they replied it was the 1st time, but from the next time they'll synchronize perfectly... Then a little conversation between The boys and Shreya...It seems they are a bit arrogant... On a serious note Shreya said NO to them... but SLB & Sonu said YES...So they passed!!!

-// Do Comment On Today's Episode
and Shreya //-

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShreyaFCDiiviAlia009somone999-Zeenat-MyInspirationztulipbaby53-Swetha-

ShreyaFC Groupbie
ShreyaFC
ShreyaFC

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
PMs Sent Smile

-Zeenat-

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
hiii guys missed u all

ZoobiDoobi

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
very nice episode...now they r showing even the upset faces...feel sorry for some...

loved the last minute group...it sounded so simple...

I was amazed by the way that guitar girl was selected...

bands were good too

Edited by Naz_Angel - 02 June 2011 at 5:15pm

ZoobiDoobi

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Gosh Calcutta is a real killer. They have the best.

ZoobiDoobi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index