The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreyacool-Zeenat-

Tweety2014 IF-Rockerz
Tweety2014
Tweety2014

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShreyaGhoshal

Heart this pic. Shreya's a beauty Smile Embarrassed

You want me to ask someone to make a siggy of this?

Yes Yes please Smile  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ShreyaFC Groupbie
ShreyaFC
ShreyaFC

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Shreya Ghoshal and Sunidhi Chauhan – Their Professional Relationship

Chakpak News Service on 26 Apr 2011 10:38 AM

Shreya Ghoshal and Sunidhi Chauhan are the top young playback singers in the Hindi film industry today. Here is a quick look at their working relationship.

Sunidhi Chauhan

Shreya and Sunidhi are equally popular in the same field and they are both referred to as pop divas of Bollywood. They are also each other's main rivals .In an interview with the Hindustan Times when asked about any rivalry Sunidhi replied saying ," I don't think there's competition for me. There are some fantastic voices in the industry today. I'm proud to say that I'm the most versatile singer today."

Sunidhi Chauhan and Shreya Ghoshal – Their Working Relationship

Shreya and Sunidhi are both very insistent on the fact that they are colleagues and not friends. On the topic of Sunidhi, Shreya says, "She has a powerful voice that I simply love.". However in the music industry this Shreya –Sunidhi rivalry is being compared to the erstwhile rivalry between Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhonsle.

Shreya Goshal

Shreya Ghoshal and Sunidhi Chauhan – Their Rivalry

They both have very different styles of singing, Shreya's voice is most suited for romantic or classical songs whereas Sunidhi's voice is the best for energetic and raunchy numbers. According to director Imitiaz Ali, the two young stars are never kept in mind for the same song due to their different voices. But still there seems to be some high competition between the two for the title of Queen of Playback Singing in Bollywood.

Shreya won the music talent hunt show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge as a child while Sunidhi is still famous as the wonder kid who won one of Indian television's earliest musical reality shows, Meri Awaaz Suno.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhikumarDiivitulipbaby53ZoobiDoobi

Tweety2014 IF-Rockerz
Tweety2014
Tweety2014

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
@ShreyaFC Thanks for the PM Smile

ZoobiDoobi

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing that article! I don't think their rivalry is as bad as the article makes it seem. They were nice to each other when Sunidhi came on the show. There is probably some competitiveness between the two, but that's kinda of natural.

ZoobiDoobi

Abhikumar Groupbie
Abhikumar
Abhikumar

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShreyaFC

Hey when was dis episode aired??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShreyaFCDiiviramishamalikZoobiDoobi

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Thanks for sharing that article! I don't think their rivalry is as bad as the article makes it seem. They were nice to each other when Sunidhi came on the show. There is probably some competitiveness between the two, but that's kinda of natural.

Agree with you. Competition is there everywhere, professional rivalry is there in every field. But Shreya & Sunidhi's rivalry is not that bad. Look at the kind of bollywood catfights which actresses have. Whereas Shreya & Sunidhi are not as bad rivals as Lataji & Asha were, they r such professionals & respect each other well.

Check out what Shreya had to say about her relation with Sunidhi & other singers:

Edited by Shreyacool - 01 June 2011 at 10:57pm

ZoobiDoobi

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreyacool

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Agree with you. Competition is there everywhere, professional rivalry is there in every field. But Shreya & Sunidhi's rivalry is not that bad. Look at the kind of bollywood catfights which actresses have. Whereas Shreya & Sunidhi r such professionals & respect each other well.

Check out what Shreya had to say about her relation with Sunidhi & other singers:

Oh thanks for sharing that video! It's good to hear that there's not really a big rivalry between them. I was wondering the same thing that the interview asked her about Sonu Sir and singing with him because he's seen her since she was a child LOL

Shreyacool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index