Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Wow A big hand to Shreya. πŸ‘ Thanks for sharing Shayal. R u friends with her on Facebook? 😲

Shreya's got a heart 😊 What Shreya is going to do for Vishal is indeed something. Hats off to Shreya Clap Umm I am friends with her but on her other account which she made for her fans but she updated this on her FB fan page.

beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am very disappointed watching the episode today,  disappointed especially with Shreya. for not selecting for 2 of my favourites.  I am mad at Shreya for not selecting Vishal.  She could have selected Amrita but she did not.  I knew she was going to select Amit and she did.
I am not sure about Sonu nigam selection either.
Sajda sisters are good and they deserve to  be there.
-prachid- thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalline23

We met on the SRGMP and II5 forumπŸ˜ƒ
You can call me AyushiπŸ˜›

nice name dear..btw thts my cuzins name..lol:)
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kinshukkiaashiq

love shreya ...she is awesum ...love x factor.

Hello πŸ€— Welcome ji. Oh ur watching X Factor πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

awesome episode...so top 12 are in... Love Shreya's Group...n all the others tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ omg..i really felt back ...the others had to walk away so disappointed...but they need a strong group n all made sure ...they r getting perfect group... I like Sahiti...though Sonu is gonna rejected her...but luckily she got selected...the way this round went was so different...hope the same from other rounds too

Well I liked the episode except for 2 ppl, Rickshawala guy and Geetesh 😭 thodi mad hoon shreya per

Originally posted by: ShreyaGhoshal

Shreya's got a heart 😊 What Shreya is going to do for Vishal is indeed something. Hats off to Shreya πŸ‘ Umm I am friends with her but on her other account which she made for her fans but she updated this on her FB fan page.

Oh thats great. Can u Pm me the Link. I would like to add too. 😳
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: beetaurus

I am very disappointed watching the episode today,  disappointed especially with Shreya. for not selecting for 2 of my favourites.  I am mad at Shreya for not selecting Vishal.  She could have selected Amrita but she did not.  I knew she was going to select Amit and she did.

I am not sure about Sonu nigam selection either. Sajda sisters are good and they deserve to  be there.

I am in the same boat my friend 😳 chalo yeh reality show hai. Lets see kya hota hai next round main.

Originally posted by: prachid

nice name dear..btw thts my cuzins name..lol:)

Awww Jaya thats such a cute name. 😊
Hunk101 thumbnail
So when is the next episode of x factor??
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hunk101

So when is the next episode of x factor??

On Monday 😊 i needed a break. I think we jst had too much of X Factor last 7 days 🀣
Hunk101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

On Monday 😊 i needed a break. I think we jst had too much of X Factor last 7 days 🀣

Thanx. I thought i heard aditya saying saturday.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hunk101

Thanx. I thought i heard aditya saying saturday.

hmm may be it is. I am not too sure. i am jst so overwhelmed of X Factor now. I needed a break πŸ˜† Buht zeyada hi ho geya iss week tu πŸ˜†
Let me check the timing.

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well the 4th june episode was the first one i saw of x factor as i couldnt watch the previous ones due to exams and i actually found some of the ppl very talented which includes seema,piyush and that girl u sang raat ka nasha in sonu's team, manjari,amit and that guy wearing the pink shirt in shreya's team and i cant say much abt the groups cuz i didnt listen to them that carefully, but overall it was an entertaining episode and all mentors are really good and tried their best to get the most appropriate contestants so im looking forward to future episodes, shreya looked beautiful in that orange dress and shreya and sonu both rocked even sanjay bansali was good and aditya's hot πŸ˜³.