India-Forums

X Factor India
X Factor India

Shreya Ghoshal AT (Page 48)

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
loved today's episode...it was awesome...some great voices heard...

judges were so sweet...v c ...sometimes judges getting pissed off if someone spoiler their songs...but these 3 were so sportive...especially that kidLOLLOLLOL...

participant's parents ..sometimes losing temperOuchOuchOuch...thank god that girl was matured enoughSmile...god bless u...come back next yearSmile

omg all is well which ends well...we get some great stuff for second round...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Member List Updated
Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

Add  me in! I am a huge fan of Shreya! what a beautiful singer she is! Love her performance with Sonu and Sunidhi! Party
Welcome noor Hug I am Zubi. Luv shreya too. R u watching X Factor?

Originally posted by sachkasamna

thanx 4 PM i really liked it
You are welcome. How are u liking the show?

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

loved today's episode...it was awesome...some great voices heard... judges were so sweet...v c ...sometimes judges getting pissed off if someone spoiler their songs...but these 3 were so sportive...especially that kidLOLLOLLOL...
participant's parents ..sometimes losing temperOuchOuchOuch...thank god that girl was matured enoughSmile...god bless u...come back next yearSmile omg all is well which ends well...we get some great stuff for second round...
You are ahead of the game. I haven't seen today's episode EmbarrassedLOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Hello!! I want to join this AT!! Big smile Shreya Ghoshal is on of my favorite singers of today. 
You are Late OuchLOL Welcome Tulip Hug U don't need to ask. U r always welcome.
Share one of ur fav song of Shreya!

It's gonna be hard to pick just one! I love so many of her songs. Right now though, "Ishq Hua" is stuck in my head from yesterday and so is "Chori Kiya" . Both these songs have been coming in and out of my head. LOL

ZoobiDoobi

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
hey thrSmile..
pls add me in tooEmbarrassed...im also a GREAT fan of ShreyaHug...n i hav bn waitin eagrly fr X-factrDay Dreaming...cudnt catch todays epiCry...bt ystrdys epi ws truly WonderfulThumbs Up...Shreya Sonu n SunidhiEmbarrassed...it ws simply Magical...(though Ishq hua ws d Most MAGICAL one!!Blushing..)..
n all in all a Great episodesThumbs Up n saw some very talented contestants too with true X-factorClap..

Edited by Diivi - 31 May 2011 at 1:58pm

ZoobiDoobi

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
-// Video Update -- 31st May //-

-// Part 1 //-

-// Part 2 //-

-// Part 3 //-

-// Part 4 //-

-// Part 5 //-

-// Part 6 //-

-// DVD Credit -
-Nipun97- //-

Edited by -Zeenat- - 31 May 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivishrutireddygr8Rasnypluviophile.ZoobiDoobi

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

-// Written Updates 31st May //-

Episode Started:

Grand Entry of the Judges from Airplane...

Sonu said- Delhi is my city...Good singers can be found here, who got the soulful voice..So i'm expecting this today from Delhi..

SLB said- Delhi is the heart of India..Many great film makers are from Delhi..I also expecting some great talents from here for the X-Factor..

Shreya said- Delhi is the heart of India and i'm feeling that we'll get superstars from here..So it'll be tough to judge...

Delhi Audition today...Audition was good but Mumbai audition was better in terms of talent...

1st Contestant was(Seema Jha : 17) Shreya asked her how do you feel? enjoying or nervous..? She replied Not at all nervous but yes enjoying.. She further asked her what you think? whats your X-Factor? Seema replied X-factor means to me "Extra factor" LOL She has sung "Dilbar Dilse"...Good singing... SLB said - I thought u r a boy, as she dressed up like that LOL Also added Wonderful singing..Like ur confidence...The way you have started, Simply amazing..Feeling was also good...

Shreya said - Like your confidence...But i wanna see you in Traditional dresses...

Next group (Neel E Khan) from Patiala Punjab...They performed a Qawali song.. Good singing as well... SLB Said - I like it...Amazing singing... Shreya said - you have got the power and awesome singing... Sonu said - Agreed with SLB..But can you sing on Track?? They replied yes we can...But Sonu wasn't impress...So from him it was NO! But from SLB and Shreya it was YES...So they passed this time.. Smile

Next was (Gaurav Dhiman : 20) Diehard Sonu Nigam fan!! Terribly nervous because of Sonu.. Sonu Asked am i looking odd why you are nervous? He replied No Your my God..Thats why.. He has sung "Tumne Mujhe Dekha" ... He simply Murdered the song LOL  SLB said - You are nervous because you have sung the song looking at Sonu LOL.. Shreya said - Nervous and not at all in Sur... From the judges the result is A big NO!! He also gifted Sonu a Mohd. Raafi's Picture.. At the back stage he was totally broken down Cause he met his God!!

Next (Manu Bishnoi 16) The Tadap Tadap Man ROFL  After successfully killing track... SLB said How you feeling?? He replied very good.. SLB said God bless you LOL  Shreya said - Couldn't understand exactly what you did?? Sonu said - Wrong singing.. So result is NO!! Thank God Tongue

So its time for something Incredible.. Specially after the Tadap Tadap!! LOL  

Shreya Came as a surviver...SLB request her to sing something for the Delhi people... So here she is.. Bairi Piya!! That was mind blowing...Amazing...Simply Fabulous which makes everyone Speechless Day Dreaming That's the X-Factor...She Rocked it Big smile

Next it was(Zubeen : 25) He told he came here cause he will get a platform... He has sung "Tujhe Bhula Diya" Good singing... SLB said - Nice feeling...Good singing...I liked it... Shreya said- Great...Temper of voice was also good...but you have to work hard... Sonu said - I agreed with the other judges but i didn't like it...So NO from me!! Shocked  But he got the green signal from Shreya & SLB... So result is YES!! Clap

Then it was (Anju Sharma 17 from Hariana)Something pretty uncommon LOL Music is her passion & inspiration is her Mom... She has sung "Dekhle Aankhome"... So SLB asked Your Mom also sing?? She replied yes...They asked her Mom to sing...After successful killing attempt SLB agreed Yes You are a better singer than your Mom!! ROFL also added many things to learn...i didnt like... So NO from Me.. Shreya said - No!!  Sonu said - NO!! At the back stage her Mom strongly disagreed with the judges and also told that She'll release her daughter's CD soon then whole world will listen ROFL

Next is (Vishal Srivastav) from U.P AutoRikshaw Driver...His dream is to make her his Wife a teacher...He has sung "Haal Kya Hain Dil Ko" an old number...Nice singing...SLB said - Projection was great...Touches my heart...I wanna say That day isnt too far When your wife will move on Car... Sonu said If i was an Auto driver..No one inspired me, i was here.. singing infront of Lata Ji, Asha Ji I can't sing..!! Then some a very emotional moment.. Vishal broke down.. He said it was a dream & some times i thought some day i'll sing infront you...He cried...Judges cried...Every one cried..!! Finally judges agreed and from all of them it was YES!! Very well deserved Clap Clap

The END

-// Credit -- fzohora //-

-// Do Comment On Today's Episode //-

Edited by -Zeenat- - 31 May 2011 at 4:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fzohoraDiivishrutireddygr8pluviophile.-Nightingale-ZoobiDoobi

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
congrats on 50!
Sherya rocks...<3
Zubi, i love the sonu sherya avi<3
I'm not able to watch the show till 2nd, but from then i'll be the written updater for this show :) Really looking forward to it :)

ZoobiDoobi

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
@zeenath thanx a loot fr uploadin d videos n writtn update..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-ZoobiDoobi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index