Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode Update
Kolkata Auditions

On ZoobiDoobi's request, I am posting it today. I hope its done nicely Zoo. ðŸ˜ģ

Part 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xbLgqDz1oc[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUvTWub3bB0[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0R_dBzmhjw[/YOUTUBE]

Part 4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arC1j3EzyZ4[/YOUTUBE]

Part 5

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPyJYF1thOg[/YOUTUBE]

Part 6

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYqQsq656k0[/YOUTUBE]

Part 7

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJzXUVYCYdk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by somone999 - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Episode Update
Kolkata Auditions
-// Written Updates 2nd June //-

-// Credit -- fzohora //-

It was Kolkata Audition today..Good Episode..New talent...Good to see some bands here today...

1st Contestant was (Pooja Chakraborty :19) Love her confidence..There was a conversation between Shreya & Pooja in bengali..Pooja told to Shreya - I can see you, can sing infront of you thats the big deal..Shreya replied I'm also feeling good...You are very Sweet ðŸ˜Š She has sung "Jhoom Jhoom Jhoom Baba"

Sonu said - You told that your parents supports you, What do you think? You proved yourself today or not?? He made her nervous...Really ðŸ˜† Shreya said- You made your Mom proud...So Yes from me..SLB said- Just Grab your mom's hand & Go home... Yes from me too.. So result is YES obviously..

Then it was a Group (Last Minute) Pretty uncommon name... Cause in last minute they came here for the audition...They performed "Yaaron Dosti"... SLB said- Amazing...Great singing...Loved it... Shreya said- Very impressive... When you started, it was YES from me...Not at all last minute decision 😃  Sonu said - It wasn't last minute performance...You Rocked it...So undoubtedly result was YES from all of them...👏

Next it was (Indrani Bhttacharya) Csc student...She has sung "Udi"...Great singing must say.. SLB said- Its my own composition...Fabulous singing...Touches my heart.. He was a bit emotional...Both SLB & Indrani cried...He hugged her..Blessed her... Sonu said - As a musician you are Good (as she was singing the song with Guitar) but as a singer not that much...Problem in pitching... Shreya said - Agreed with Sonu...But the difference was you've sung it with great feeling... Finally they came up with the green signal... thats YES!! 

Next it was a Band (Pancham) Inspired by Pancham Da (R.D. Burman) They performed "Rubaaroo" Beautiful singing...SLB said - Great singing...Yes from me.. Shreya said- Super Duper Duper YES from me...😃 Sonu said - Nice...Yes from me too... So They passed!!

Then some short clippings.. They have shown some bands audition only...

Next it was (Kashish group) Very confident it seems...They thanked all... They performed "Humdum Suniyore" SLB said - Good to see you on stage...I liked it.. Shreya said - You didn't sing..Only made some noise like Oh..Ah!! ðŸ˜† (pointing one of them)...He replied he is the manager of this band but now also joined with the Vocal's.. Sonu asked - Manager was also singing but how?? they replied it was the 1st time, but from the next time they'll synchronize perfectly... Then a little conversation between The boys and Shreya...It seems they are a bit arrogant... On a serious note Shreya said NO to them... but SLB & Sonu said YES...So they passed!!!

-// Do Comment On Today's Episode
and Shreya //-

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice episode...now they r showing even the upset faces...feel sorry for some...

loved the last minute group...it sounded so simple...

I was amazed by the way that guitar girl was selected...

bands were good too

Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh Calcutta is a real killer. They have the best.
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I can give you name of the person who made the invite siggy. Ask her. her name is PrincessBushi. She is really good. 😊

Ok thanks 😊

PMs are sent by Me and Zeenat. 😉 If you want to help out let me know 😛

Aah ok I'll let you know 😛 ðŸ˜ƒ

SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gosh Shreya's just amazing 😊 Her expressions and they way she giggles is just adorable ðŸ˜ģ
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my Gosh, I knew what I was waiting for will be the best episode so far.

I absolutely Luved it. Kolkatta rocks man. Their singers are best in the world.

My favorite was the guy who sang Tu Na Jaane Aas Paas hai Khuda and the guy who sang Main Jahan Rahoon.

For the 1st time I saw Shreya mad. She was pissed when she said No to that group. I was like oh wow.

Sonu was sooo cute. I think my crush on Sonu ji coming back ðŸĪŠ

Can't wait for tomorrow's round. Now starts the real fun. I Luved the Kolkatta episode!
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

Wow Thanks for sharing. I wish I could understand the song though. But they are really good.

😆 Ya I knw, actually understanding the language is not important. Shreya herself doesnt know kannada, tamil or malyalam, but one thing I can say about her singing is that no listener will ever feel that the singer singing the song doesnt know the language. But trust me she can sing in these languages much better than even the native playback singers of South, over the 3-4 years she has gained alot of popularity in south. Her songs do really well on the radio charts too. Shreya certainly has the GodGifted Talent.😊
Edited by Ranbir.Fan - 12 years ago

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShreyaGhoshal

Gosh Shreya's just amazing 😊 Her expressions and they way she giggles is just adorable ðŸ˜ģ

@ bold: i was going to say that too 😆 she has a real sweet giggle when she laughs, and when she's laughing to hard she covers her mouth and whole face ðŸ˜†
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot about that song. I Luv Luv this song. U seem to be an Himesh fan too 😛

I also like Jhoot nahi Bolna 😊

Yes she sang the Title song. Are u watching that serial?

Yes I'm a Himesh Fan also.
No I don't watch BALH but like the title track.