HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: somone999

A Siggie of Shreya... Made by me... πŸ˜³

so cute..
pluviophile. thumbnail
Wow she looks so beautifull in the green Dresss...
Thanks for sharing...!!!πŸ€—

@Somone999 the siggy is amzaingπŸ‘πŸΌ

SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zeenat-

Hope You All Like It!! 

PSD By Farzana! =)

Aww love this 😳
SayCheese thumbnail

Shreya looks gorgeous 😊
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: fzohora

not only Tamil...Also Kannada...Telugu..Malayalam...Assamese...Nepali..What not?? She got the X-Factor!! πŸ˜Š

Shreya is very popular in South, in 2007 when I first time heard Munbe va on radio, the song was soo soo beautiful, & that time I didnt knew that Shreya didnt know Tamil bcoz it was soo beautifully sung, & its very rare that any bollywood singer does well in tamil, after that song I became a fan of hers, the song was sooo beautiful she truly deserved a National award for it. She mostly sings for the mozart of madras A R Rehman & Illayraja. 
She won a Tamil Filmfare:

Many of her tamil songs do fare well on radio charts too. Then in Kannada she won Kannada Filmfare along with 3 nominations & she was competing against K S Chitra who is considered like the Lata Mangeshkar of South:

Then last year Shreya won Kerala State award for her contribution to malyalam music. I must say Shreya has the God Gifted talent to be so proficient in singing in other languages.
SayCheese thumbnail
Just watched the first episode of X-Factor 😊 Shreya was just amazing πŸ˜³
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShreyaGhoshal

Aww love this 😳

Originally posted by: ShreyaGhoshal

Shreya looks gorgeous 😊

These are both really good and Shreya looks very beautiful in both these pics.

A very nice creation Zeenat.
Hunk101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbir.Fan

Shreya is very popular in South, in 2007 when I first time heard Munbe va on radio, the song was soo soo beautiful, & that time I didnt knew that Shreya didnt know Tamil bcoz it was soo beautifully sung, & its very rare that any bollywood singer does well in tamil, after that song I became a fan of hers, the song was sooo beautiful she truly deserved a National award for it. She mostly sings for the mozart of madras A R Rehman & Illayraja. 
She won a Tamil Filmfare:

Many of her tamil songs do fare well on radio charts too. Then in Kannada she won Kannada Filmfare along with 3 nominations & she was competing against K S Chitra who is considered like the Lata Mangeshkar of South:

Then last year Shreya won Kerala State award for her contribution to malyalam music. I must say Shreya has the God Gifted talent to be so proficient in singing in other languages.

She sings really well in marathi too, infact if you ask me she sings even better than the marathi playback singers like Vaishali Samant & Bela shinde. She also sings for Ajay-Atul (renowned MD's &  are considered like A r rehman of maharashtra), last year she had got a national award for her song in jogwa which was also composed by Ajay-Atul.