X Factor India

Shreya Ghoshal AT (Page 25)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariska

Count me in. She has beautiful voice and face Smile

hello Ariska Hug Welcome to Shreya FC. I love your Shreya Display Pic. Are you excited for the show to start?

Originally posted by prachid

hey shreyas fans..howz everybudy doing?

Hey Jaya Sorry I was replying to everyone. man so many ppl joined LOL

-prachid- IF-Rockerz
-prachid-
-prachid-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by somone999

Which 'that'? Embarrassed Ummm... I posted it a month back or so... The thread is beautiful... I can see the amount of effort done on it, cuz I remember the hell of a time I had to go through for my app. threads... Big smile But ultimately its worth all the effort, I guess.. Smile

That Embarrassed tera naam meri someone LOL
Thanks I wanted to make it special for our Shreya Smile Weisay I have learned a lot in Kareena FC so used my ideas here too. Its worth it for sure.
Ok did u see my post? I want to start some game in the FC, sort of an inspiration of what rising above did last year. But it will be only inside this FC. Smile Will u help me?

Originally posted by Shreyacool

Great work zoobiTongue Thanx for d invite, actually I myself had been thinking for months of making a Shreya fc but didnt get time to. Shreya is my all time favourite singer, I cant imagine a single day without listening to her angelic voice.Smile

I was waiting when you will open yaar. LOL Then I jst couldn't wait anymore and made it. Don't worry we will finish this FC soon. you can make the 2nd one. We will have many in this Forum. Shreya is popular and we will have fun here. Smile Glad you joined us.
Ok share one of ur ultimate fav of Shreya Smile

o realy..its okay u dnt really need training f u r a natural..music is my passion too >!!LOL

Actually I do. i even recorded a few weeks ago and my sur r so off. I am embarrassed. LOL
its alrite dear theres nothing to b enbarased about..u learn from ur mistkes and by the way wat u mean u recorede.d..lik in a real studio or jus 4 urself?
-prachid- IF-Rockerz
-prachid-
-prachid-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by ariska

Count me in. She has beautiful voice and face Smile

hello Ariska Hug Welcome to Shreya FC. I love your Shreya Display Pic. Are you excited for the show to start?

hey shreyas fans..howz everybudy doing?

Hey Jaya Sorry I was replying to everyone. man so many ppl joined LOL
dnt b sorry ..i understnd..im so xcited ..we r getin mor fans evrydai..thts amazing!..i think our game is gone b a big hit..cnt wait now..bracing myself ..hhahalolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ShreyaFC Groupbie
ShreyaFC
ShreyaFC

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Added Bookmark!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-prachid-

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

its alrite dear theres nothing to b enbarased about..u learn from ur mistkes and by the way wat u mean u recorede.d..lik in a real studio or jus 4 urself?

LOL no I recorded on my Ipod LOL Thanks!
Me too I am getting excited that everyone is joining. I think we have gotten close to 50 members already LOL
-prachid- IF-Rockerz
-prachid-
-prachid-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
@zubi- oh lol...thts amazing...
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Yeah jst counted 52 so far. I will need to update the memberlist.

Wanna hear what my dad calls Shreya?
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
He didn't hear Shreya and he called he "SURAEYA" ROFL I fell on the floor after listening to this.

Hey check the countdown thread I jst opened.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

somone999PearlyPal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index