hey shreyas fans..howz everybudy doing?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Add me in! Sooo glad that she is part of this show. Sonu plus Shreya is gonna be absolutely awesome!Big smile

Debu Hug Missed you on IF. It will be fun again this year. I am so excited for this show. Finally something to look forward to. Share one of ur fav shreya song. Smile

Originally posted by kajolj

I'm here ZoobiLOL waisey are u going to be watching X-Factor??

Kajol Hug Welcome Sweety. Of course I am dying to see it. Literally counting hours. LOL
are you going to?

Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

count me too .:D
luv her songs

Hello ji Welcome Hug Please share one of ur fav os Shreya Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-prachid--Nightingale-

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShreyaGhoshal

Omg count me in Smile

Hi Shreya LOL Welcome Sweety. You should have made this FC, aisa lagta shreya ne khud banaeya hai. LOL

Share one of ur most fav of Shreya Smile

Originally posted by Ritu_Cute_2197

WOW... SHREYA'S FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGO!!!!!!!!!
ADD ME 2 IN MY MEMBRER LIST!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Ritu Welcome Sweety. Hug Thanks so much for coming. Share one of ur fav shreya song Smile

Originally posted by Summer3

Ah I liked the title too

Sonu Goes Gaga Over 'Zoobi Doobi' 

Summer LOL Yes me too. i luv it. Did u see it? Smile
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I like her, add me in.. Big smile  Have seen her as a judge on Amul Chote Ustaad(or something, forgot lol..) like 2-3 years ago, she was amazing a judge :) Excited to see her again!! 

Chinu Hug Meri best friend. Missed you so much. How are you doing? R u done with school?
Yes I have seen her on Music Ka Maha Muqabla and Loved her team.
But I am super duper excited for this show. I am hoping it will be as much fun as Indian Idol.
Share one of ur fav of shreya Smile
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somone999

Which 'that'? Embarrassed Ummm... I posted it a month back or so... The thread is beautiful... I can see the amount of effort done on it, cuz I remember the hell of a time I had to go through for my app. threads... Big smile But ultimately its worth all the effort, I guess.. Smile

That Embarrassed tera naam meri someone LOL
Thanks I wanted to make it special for our Shreya Smile Weisay I have learned a lot in Kareena FC so used my ideas here too. Its worth it for sure.
Ok did u see my post? I want to start some game in the FC, sort of an inspiration of what rising above did last year. But it will be only inside this FC. Smile Will u help me?

Originally posted by Shreyacool

Great work zoobiTongue Thanx for d invite, actually I myself had been thinking for months of making a Shreya fc but didnt get time to. Shreya is my all time favourite singer, I cant imagine a single day without listening to her angelic voice.Smile

I was waiting when you will open yaar. LOL Then I jst couldn't wait anymore and made it. Don't worry we will finish this FC soon. you can make the 2nd one. We will have many in this Forum. Shreya is popular and we will have fun here. Smile Glad you joined us.
Ok share one of ur ultimate fav of Shreya Smile

Originally posted by prachid

o realy..its okay u dnt really need training f u r a natural..music is my passion too >!!LOL

Actually I do. i even recorded a few weeks ago and my sur r so off. I am embarrassed. LOL
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranbir.Fan

Plz add me in too, I am totally in love with Shreya & her beautiful voice. 
My fav songs are Teri ore, Jadu hai nasha hai, yeh ishq, mere dholna, tere naina, saibo, zoobi doobi, agar tum mil jao,  Munbe va (tamil) & I even listen to a few of her malyalam songs too, I must say she is phenominal, shes the best, Shes very popular in South too, shes the only bollywood singer who has been able to click so well with the south audience. 

hello Ranbir Fan Hug Welcome ji. What would u like to be called?
Wow I luv ur favs too. Mere bhi fav hain yeh sab. Oh really is she? i heard she sang in almost every language in India. Do share some southern songs with us. Even though we don't understand the words, we will enjoy Shreya's singing. Day Dreaming

Originally posted by .sb.

Zoobi...FAB FC yaarClapClap!!!Please add me in!!!She is one of my favourittte singers!!!..I would love to be a part of this FC!!!Thnx for the PMBig smile

Shounak Hug Thanks you so much. Welcome to Shreya FC. Oh she is ur fav, mine too. Share one of ur fav of hers.

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

eagerly waiting for the show to startBig smile

I counted last night, we still had 60s hours CryLOL
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

Wow!!! ths is amazing ...

Hello Swania Hug Welcome ji.
Thanks for coming. Are you excited for the X Factor to start?

Originally posted by ashaj

hi zubi heres Shreya croons for X-Factor

Asha Smile Thank you so much for sharing. I loved it. Now i can't wait anymore. Embarrassed

Originally posted by swtbaby

@ashaj plz do not post any tellychakkar videos on IF thts wat i heard so i wanted 2 lrt u know

Why sweetu? aisa kyun? Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index