India-Forums

X Factor India
X Factor India

Shreya Ghoshal AT (Page 102)

musicheals IF-Rockerz
musicheals
musicheals

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
^^ Yes I agree...Shreya's performance was soo beautiful...her voice..the way she sings...just awsome!! and she was looking just GORGEOUS! Love her so much!!!

Here's a seperate vid if anyone wants to see :)

and one segment from Yesterday's epi where she sings :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviShreyacoolHunk101ariska-Nightingale-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

why the hell does this lady sing in this show...who asked her to sing...does not she know if she sings...all the participants seem weak and besure before herLOLLOLLOL

awesome and outstanding singing by ShreyaClapClapClap...Lagja gale is one of my favorate songs...her voice is so melodious that it does not need music too...love Shreya...hope SLB keeps his words and makes her debut in move as actressWinkTongueBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hunk101

musicheals IF-Rockerz
musicheals
musicheals

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

why the hell does this lady sing in this show...who asked her to sing...does not she know if she sings...all the participants seem weak and besure before herLOLLOLLOL

awesome and outstanding singing by ShreyaClapClapClap...Lagja gale is one of my favorate songs...her voice is so melodious that it does not need music too...love Shreya...hope SLB keeps his words and makes her debut in move as actressWinkTongueBig smile

Shocked Omgosshhh u scared me!!!! i was like...why all of a sudden hating shreya?! LOL
Yeah it was just awsome!!
Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
^^Shreya's Lag ja gale performance was soo melodiousDay Dreaming

SONG OF THE DAY
Mohit & Shreya make an awesome duoBig smile Here's a A R Rehman composition, Pagal Anukan. From the superhit movie Robot. Actually the words are a bit weird but the rythm of the song is amazingTongue

And here's d original version in tamil movie Endhiran. Sung by Shreya ghoshal & Vijay Prakash.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hunk101musicheals

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
thnx a looot fr d seperate vid of Shreya singin...she is Awsome...d way she sung lagja gale ws...just out of the world..

musicheals

musicheals IF-Rockerz
musicheals
musicheals

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreyacool

^^Shreya's Lag ja gale performance was soo melodiousDay Dreaming

SONG OF THE DAY
Mohit & Shreya make an awesome duoBig smile Here's a A R Rehman composition, Pagal Anukan. From the superhit movie Robot. Actually the words are a bit weird but the rythm of the song is amazingTongue

And here's d original version in tamil movie Endhiran. Sung by Shreya ghoshal & Vijay Prakash.

Love this song so much!! Its just superb...and I really like the tamil version too!! even though i dont understand tamil...I still love how shreya has sung that song :)

Love-u-all

musicheals IF-Rockerz
musicheals
musicheals

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diivi

thnx a looot fr d seperate vid of Shreya singin...she is Awsome...d way she sung lagja gale ws...just out of the world..

no probs :)
yes it really is out of this world! no one can sing Lata's song this good...Shreya sung it fantastic...Hats off to her!! Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviLove-u-all

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Hope all u guys do hav access to Shreya on Facebook. 

Its Great! Shreya has got 22,66,089 Likes! Awesome. She has the most no. of likes amongst the music fraternity. She has 36,000 Likes more than Atif Aslam. Thumbs Up

Edited by Shreyacool - 19 July 2011 at 12:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviNitika2musicheals-Nightingale-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index