Shreya Ghoshal AT - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys...Shreya's going to sing in this friday's Epi...With Udit Narayan :D (well he came as a guest judge) Don't know which song yet!!
I luv dis song...Shreya is amazing 😊

@shreya gonna sing...
oh gr8, dying to watch diis week's epi... i juz fainted wen she sang *Lag Ja Gale* in romantic hits epi... ☺️

Sundas

Originally posted by --JagLovezSD--

Guys...Shreya's going to sing in this friday's Epi...With Udit Narayan :D (well he came as a guest judge) Don't know which song yet!!

X-Factor edits too much!! They edited Shreya's last episode's performance, "Saibo"  πŸ˜” 

Edited by fzohora - 12 years ago
Originally posted by fzohora

<font color="#0066cc">X-Factor edits too much!! They edited Shreya's last episode's performance, "Saibo"</font> πŸ˜”

Yes i know that :(( Thts just sad!!
but i guess this time..since she sang with Udit ji...and its his episode..i dnt think they wud edit it but we cant trust them! :SEdited by --JagLovezSD-- - 12 years ago
^^ Even I was wondering about the same, I thought I missed it so I even checked youtube videos but cudnt find it. Hope she will sing Saibo in the finale.
Yeah exactly..it is a hit song...and they edited it! pretty stupid of them
and m sure she will perform in the finale..maybe sing multiple songs..hopefully saibo is in it yes!
What a song by Shreya. love her voice here

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gQrLzjNICA[/YOUTUBE]

is it the song or the lyrics...awesome song...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i love every single thing about this song...composition..lyrics...video and of course singers...Rahat and Shreya..that Duo always takes the song to another magical place...Just awsome!! 
i think just like Teri Ore and Tere Mast mast..this one is going to be a hit too :D
Shreya di is back with Harris Jayaraj

She has sung "Main Chali" with Naresh Iyer in an upcoming Hindi Movie "Force" ..

Really excited!